It's Called Love

Science Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]07[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]It's Called Love[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"I just called to ask, where's mom? She doesn't answer my calls anymore... Is she ok?"

"Eh... you know..." Sora looked at her uncle with scared face. 

"Who is that?" He asked quietly. 

"It's... Seulgi unnie." 

Junmyeon grabbed the phone. "Seulgi! You forgot about me completely, huh?" 

She giggled. "No... I missed you so much, though I am too busy."

"Busy? You? Stop kidding me... you are a pregnant doctor who is always at home." 

"You are so bad, did you know that?" She asked. "Anyway, where is mom?"

"Noona... um, noona. Right noona. She is in the hospital. Too busy with patients."

"But she isn't answering my calls anymore. It's been around six days now! I'm really worried." 

"Don't be dear. I have talked to her in the morning. She's busy."

"Seriously? Ok then." If there was only one person who Seulgi trusted the most, it was Kim Junmyeon. "Have a nice day."

"Take care darling."

Seulgi looked at her phone, pouting. "What did she say?" Jaehyun asked.

"It was uncle. He said Mom is busy."

"I told you, didn't I?" He took their suitcase's handle in his hand and they started walking. "You just keep worrying over nothing."

"But I have a feeling that something is not right. They are all hiding something from me."

"No, you are only-"

"Jaehyun hyung!" Jungkook ran to them. "Welcome back to Korea!" He bowed politely. "Hello Ms. Min."

"Kang Seulgi." She smiled. "You must be... Jeon Jungkook. You are just a kid, are you an officer for real?"

Jungkook frowned. "I'm 22." He took their suitcase. "Let's go home." 

"Wait, wait." Seulgi panicked. "Where are we going?!"

"There is a place where all of the people related to the King's case are staying. We will go there." The young officer explained. "You are not allowed to stay somewhere else. And you are not allowed to meet your family members until this mission is finished."

"What?! I'm just a pediatrician! I'm not related to this mess at all!" 

"Hyung, haven't you talked to your wife?" Jungkook asked, a little bit annoyed by her complaints. 

Jaehyun stopped. "I'll fix it."

"What do you mean?" Seulgi shouted. "What are you doing, Jae?" She sat on the nearest bench. "Oh my head..."

Her husband knelt down in front of her. "Look honey, it's only a mission. I promise this will end until baby's birth."

"No... I know it won't!" 

"Seul, it will. I will end it. I will catch him soon and then go back to my office. I won't accept any other dangerous cases after this."

"Dangerous cases?! You mean this one is risky or something?"

"It's not that dangerous, noona; we are just being careful. Nothing will happen to you." Jungkook assured. "I promise no one will get hurt."

Seulgi stood up. "I will come, but I swear if any of you-"

"Ok... let's go." Jaehyun exclaimed happily. "I can't wait to meet everyone!" He walked closer to the younger boy. "What have you got up to now?"

"Kyungsoo hyung didn't allow us to start our researches... he says since you are the leader, you must be there so we can start."

He nodded. "He is my awesome hyung... Ah... is everyone there?"

"Detective Manoban came back from Thailand last night. So if you don't count Mr. Holmes, yes... everyone."

Jaehyun chuckled. "Since when you call him like that?"

"Kyungsoo hyung calls him like that... I don't know the reason. I haven't even met him before, but that nickname is cool."

"He is cool, somehow like Sherlock Holmes." Jaehyun replied. "He and that Thai detective are the best in solving crimes. However, they are not in good terms." 

Seulgi raised her eyebrows. "They aren't?!"

"Yes darling. Sometimes, they act literarly like kids, they even hit each other."

"But I can't wait to meet him." Jungkook grinned. 

■□■

"I must stay here?" Seulgi pouted as she walked around the room. 

"Here's my room." Somi said, leaning against the wall. "Now I have to share a room with my crazy brother... I can't believe!" She rolled her eyes. "You can rest. We have to start this mission." She walked downstairs. 

Jaehyun looked at her. "Is she ok?"

"Yeah... a little bit sad, but fine."

"Ok... we are going to start. First thing, we have to find Holmes. Do you know where he is, Lalisa?"

"Why should I?" She shouted angrily, making Jeon siblings cover their ears. "Our last mission was three months ago and after we finished it, he disappeared! He never contacts with me if he doesn't need my information!" She cursed him under her breath, crossing her arms. "And stop calling him Holmes! He's a jerk!"

"Ok..." Kyungsoo whispered. "If you won't get angry, I know where he is."

"What?!" 

"Keep calm, Lisa." Joy put her hand on her shoulder. "Why are you being mad for no reason?"

"I'm fine. I'm not mad. why should I be? Huh? Why?" She tried to breath normally.

"Good..." Jaehyun said blankly. "So Joy, Hyoseob hyung and I will go to meet Yixing. Kyungsoo hyung.... you, Lalisa and Jungkook will go to find our genius detective."

"How about me?" Somi asked.

"You will stay. You are a part of the team, but you aren't involved physically. We need your brain."

Somi nodded and looked away. "As if you don't say that so I will take care of your pregnant wife..."

"Whatever... let's go. Fighting everyone." 

"Fighting!" They hollered before leaving.

Somi walked to her laptop and started playing games. "This is stupid. Why should they leave me?"

Seulgi came downstairs and opened the door. "I'm leaving."

"Huh? Where?"

"To the churchyard. I can't visit alive people, but I can visit dead ones." She left without waiting for Somi to talk.

■□■

Jaehyun, Joy and Hyoseob were sitting in the waiting room when the officer opened the door and Yixing walked in. "Is he him?" Joy whispered.

"I think so..." Jaehyun stood up and the couple did so. "Hello Yixing-ssi."

Yixing sat on the chair and narrowed his eyes. "What do you want?"

"Information." Hyoseob said. "About the King."

He smirked. "Lay Zhang, I was the most reliable person in his gang. Why should I do that?"

"Because now, you are in handcuffs." Jaehyun replied. "It's better for yourself. I know you still know them... so help us, then we can help you."

"Help? I don't need that." He stood up to leave, but Joy hit on the table furiously and made him look back at her.

"Sit down, Lay!" She shouted. "Or I'll make you regret your behavior!"

"Are you threatening me?"

Joy stood up and stared at him coldly. "I am. Now sit down and tell me whatever you know about him."

Jaehyun looked at the lady, frightened. The rumors of her being a crazy woman were all true. He put a paper and a pen in front of Yixing. "Ok, start."

■□■

There was a long silence in Baekhyun's car. The two didn't talk since they got into the car. "Your sister doesn't know. It will be shocking for her."

"Shocking... she will have a heart attack." Sora whispered. "I'm really worried."

He bit his lower lip. "I think you must inform her husband, so he can control the situation."

She nodded as she took out her phone. The med student found her chat with Roseanne. Fortunately, she was online so Sora started typing. 


Sora:
What does it mean when a man calls a woman's eyes beautiful?
Roseanne:
Hi :/
Roseanne:
It means... those are pretty :/
Sora:
Stop kidding...
Roseanne:
He likes her. It's simple. I've heard Hoseok telling that to Mina.
Sora:
Likes her?!
Roseanne:
Yes. To be excat, loves her.
As dictionary says, love means a strong feeling of affection for someone combined with ual attraction. 


Sora took a look at her professor after reading Roseanne's answer. He loved her? Affection? ual attraction? She shook her head. No, no, no. Rose has lost her mind. 


Sora:
What do you mean?!
Roseanne:
Now tell me, who is he?
Sora:
No one...
Roseanne:
Aha... liar.
Sora:
Seriously, It was a random question. I was bored.
Roseanne:
Liar.
Sora:
Shut it!
Roseanne:
Hope you happiness :)


Sora locked her phone and put it in her bag. She looked out of the window. Love? As Emma said, their was too much to think that way; but her friend's answers made her heart beat faster. What was he doing with her? Did he love her? Or... did he made her fall? All that time, she thought that it was a simple kindness. She thought he was obsessed with her, because he had a daughter and those fatherly emotions didn't let him let go of her, though now she was confused. 

"Sora?" He touched her shoulder.

"Ahhhh!" She brought her guard up, Sora was ready to defend herself from any unpredictable movement. 

"Chill! Are you ok?"

"What is it? You scared me!" She put her hand on her chest, trying to get her breath back. 

"We are home. Time to get out of the car." He said. "I have to go somewhere."

"Oh... right." Sora got out and ran inside the house after opening the door by her key.

"This girl is too cute that she might be the reason of my death..." He leaned back and breathed deeply. "Am I growing feelings for her? Are all of my efforts to avoid love gone?" He started the engine. "I don't know..."

■□■

Sora walked in the house. The house was quieter than usual. "Emma?" She closed the door. "I'm home!" The student walked to the toilet and opened the door by her elbow. She started washing her hands. "Em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter