First times

Science Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]11[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]First Times[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Sora walked in the house and rushed to her room. "Sora?" Baekhyun called, but she had closed the door already. 

"What happened?!" Emma asked, putting her chopsticks down.

He stood up and walked to the guest room- Sora's room. "I will talk with her. You continue eating." He knocked. "Sora? May I come in?" After some minutes, she opened the door and let him in. "What happened?"

She was lying down on her bed and gazing at the wall. "Close the door..." He did what she told him immediately. 

Baekhyun walked closer to her and sat on the edge of her bed. "What did he tell you?" She didn't answer. "You don't want to talk about it, I guess." It seemed like he was speaking to himself. "Do you want me to leave you alone?"

"No!" She sat up slowly and looked into his eyes.

He wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. "Do you want me to stay here silently?"

"Would you..." She blushed and looked down. "Would you hug me please?"

"Of course baby..." He got closer and put her arms around her tiny body. "Don't worry about a thing... I'm here." She smiled as a tear rolled down her face. The same feeling, she felt safe. "Here is your house, you don't need to be scared."

"He..." Sora started speaking. "He asked me to marry him."

Baekhyun pulled away and looked at her, frowning. "What the hell did he say?!"

"He asked me to marry him." She repeated her statement, sighing. "He is nearly fifty eight."

"How dare he..." The professor clenched his teeth. "What did you answer?"

She grinned. "I said I have a boyfriend."

Baekhyun's face softened. He was in seventh heaven. Sora just referred to him as her boyfriend and what was better than that? Actually nothing. "That's my girl." He pinched her cheek, making her giggle. "Have you eaten anything?" She shook her head cutely. "Then let's go eat lunch together." They walked out of the room. "Emma, do you have-" His daughter wasn't there. "Emma?"

"I'm here!" Her voice came from upstairs. 

"Ok!" He smiled widely. "Great! We can be alone..." Sora giggled at him who was excited like a kid.

 

"Uncle was about to go and hit him." Sora said while eating. "I've never seen him mad like that before."

"Hm... I understand him. If I was around, I would be more furious..." Baekhyun put more meat in her plate. "Mr. Son was really lucky that I wasn't there."

"I can't understand... his daughter is much older than me! How could he even think about this?" She shook her head. "Let's forget about it... I really don't want to remember his face."

"Tomorrow is Sunday." Baekhyun reminded to change the topic. "Our plans-"

"I know. Have you told Prof. Kim?"

"Yes. Everything is checked. They will be here at 9 A.M. and take Emma to their house." He chuckled. "I really want to see her face when she comes back."

"She will be super happy." She took her plate after standing up and then put it in the sink. "I'll wash the dishes."

"Not alone. I help you." He brought the dishes that were left and stood behind her. "You're so small." He touched her head.

"I'm not! We have started dating for some days and you're touching me too much already!" Her voice was quiet, although she was angry. 

He took some distance, chuckling. "Sorry... but since we're living in the same house... it feels like I know your for years now."

"I... feel the same way." She whispered with a smile on her face.

■□■

Sora opened the door and smiled widely. "Hello sunbaenim."

Dasom raised her head and gasped. "You..." She pointed at her after taking her mask off. "I knew this Kang Sora seemed familiar..." She held his boyfriend's shoulder. "I told you Minseok, didn't I?"

"Does it mean that Sora and you went to the same school?"

"Yes, though she was my senior." Sora stayed aside. "Please come in."

"Emma?" Dasom called as she stepped in. "Emma?" 

Hearing the familiar voice, the girl ran downstairs happily. "Auntie!" She hugged her tightly. "Hello uncle Minnie..."

"Hey! I told you not to call me like that!" Minseok knocked her head, but she just giggled. 

"Don't you hit her again!" Dasom slapped his arm and glared at him. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine." 

"Ready to go?"

"Yes." She smiled. "But I don't know the reason... why are you taking me to your house?"

"Should there be a reason? I think spending some time with my niece doesn't need reason." The professor told her. "Now let's go."

"Emma..." Baekhyun called. "Hello everyone." He helped her wear her overcoat. "It's cold, don't take it off when you're outside."

"Fine." She closed her eyes and sighed. Sometimes, her father's worries were too much. "Goodbye." She kissed him on cheek and waved at Sora.

"What should we do now?" Baekhyun asked his girlfriend after closing the door. "Bake the cake or decorate the house or wrap the presents?"

"My gift has a box."

"What is that? You didn't told me about it."

Sora smiled. "It's something she will love." She walked to the kitchen. "We are making the cake first." She turned to him. "Aren't you coming?"

"Yes. Yes." He ran to her.

She took the box of sugar and started pouring it in the bowl by a cup. "Would you please bring me the butter?"

"Butter? Oh yes. Butter." He went to the refrigerator and brought it for her. "Here."

"Thanks." She bent down and took a whisker. She somehow knew where anything was. Maybe that was one of the reasons that Baekhyun's place felt like her own house now. "We have to whisk it well."

He nodded. "May I do it? Your hand will hurt."

Sora looked at him and handed him the whisker. Then went to bring milk, flour and eggs. She sat on a chair and stared at her boyfriend who was trying hard to do what she told him. Sora started studying every part of his body carefully. From his slender fingers to his pinkish lips and his well shaped nose or his dark eyes. How could someone be that perfect? Sora really wanted to avoid it, but she had already fell for someone much older than her, which wasn't her romantic ideal. She didn't regret it though. Being in love with Byun Baekhyun seemed like being in heaven and of course, she enjoyed it. 

"Is it enough?" His question brought her back to reality. "Is it mixed enough?"

"Ah, yes. Yes. Now add the eggs."

"Ok." He took a egg and hit it on the edge of cupboard. "Ah!" It broke and fell down. "Oh my!" He leaned down to clean the mess, though the sound of giggling make him look up. "Stop laughing! I was never good at breaking the eggs and it's my first time cooking in front of your eyes!"

"Never forget your first time." Her quiet giggles turned into a loud laughter. "You should have told me that you can't do it!" She pulled the bowl to herself and started adding the eggs.

"I... ah! You are so mean!" He stood up after cleaning the dirt and took the whisker. "What is the next step?"

"Adding flour, baking powder and then milk. Plus vanilla essence." She said as she stood up and went closer to him. 

"Ok." He was focused on his job, it was his daughter's birthday cake. Everything had to be perfect. He smiled at the thought of Emma's expression when she would understand that the cake was made by him. 

He didn't notice that Sora was gazing at him all that time. She her lips, the man in front of her was driving her crazy with his cute face. For the first time in her life, Sora decided not to think. She wanted to follow her heart for once, so she tiptoed and kissed him on cheek. 

Baekhyun held his breath and turned to her. Understanding what she had just done, Sora covered and stepped backwards. "Sora..." She raced out of the kitchen and he ran after her. The professor caught her wrist roughly and pulled her to himself.

"I'm sorry..." She said, tears welling up in her eyes. Her action was too soon for their relationship. Or at least she thought like that. She stepped backwards until her back touched the piano. "I lost control." 

Baekhyun cupped her face and smiled. "No need to be sorry..." He tilted his head and leaned down, but Sora covered her lips with one of her hands, the other was on the piano keys. Baekhyun smiled and kissed her fingers instead, then picked her up and placed her on the piano to observe her blushed face from down. "You're so beautiful like this..." She avoided his eyes. "Why aren't you speaking? Are you scared?"

"It..." She murmured, still covering her lips. "It was my first time... to kiss a man."

"Then don't forget your first time." He pecked her fingers once more. 

She dropped her hand and bit her lower lip before pushing him backwards. "Back to baking." She jumped down and ran to the kitchen. "Now we have to add one cup of milk and also vanilla essence."

He took the cup and pour the milk to the mixed ingredients. "How much vanilla?"

"Um... two teaspoons." She handed him a teaspoon. "Then add cocoa powder. You called my uncle?"

He nodded. "Yes. They will be here at six." 

"You will love Minjeong... she's really cute." She got closer and looked into the bowl. "Now we have to put it in the oven." Sora walked to the oven while humming a song. "I don’t need anyone else, it’s only you... when you ask again, it’s only you..." She turned the oven on.

Baekhyun grinned. Finally, she was singing a song that he was aware of. Since the first day of her arrival, she sang songs from new groups and he knew nothing about it; though this was a familiar melody, Super Junior's It's You. "Even if you already have another love... I can’t forget you..." He sang while pouring the mixed ingredients in the pan.

Sora turned to him and smiled. "Whatever anyone anyone says, it doesn’t matter to me. Whoever curses me, I’ll only look at you."

Baekhyun took the pan and walked to her. He put it in the oven and closed the door. "Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you. Tick tock, tick tock, even as time goes by..." He sang into her ear.

She giggled. "I didn't know you've got such a great voice. No wonder that Emma is talented. Her father is star potential."

"Actually... one of my high school teachers said so, but my passion is being a professor and biochemist." He took her hands in his. "When you tell me you love me, when you tell me thousands and millions of times, even when my heart sets on fire..." He continued singing.

"Baekhyun..." She said, embarrassed. 

"What? You know, it's the first time you are singing something I know..." He smiled. "Can you sing the rest?"

She bobbed her head, but jumped to another part of the song. "I know our love is wrong. I can’t give up, I can’t let you go, oh oh..."

The professor closed his eyes. She just said it, the thing he was afraid of. Their love was wrong. "You think so?"

"Don't you?" She questioned back. "We aren't supposed to date, Baekhyun. We should face the reality and this is it."

Baekhyun opened his eyes. "I don't care if..." He said, which was like a mumble. "If it's wrong. People make rules... this is wrong, that is right... but, do they all believe in them?" Sora looked at him blankly. He didn't seem like that same professor, she didn't understand his words. "Do they all obey the rules? Is there an absolute right or wrong? No! This is all about humans! We are the ones who make them."

"So?" She mumbled. 

"So our relationship is so right, even if the university disagrees." He answered. "Ok... let's decorate the house... what should we do? I blow up balloons-" The bell rang. "Who is that?"

"Help." Sora ran out of the house to open the door. Suddenly, the professor heard loud noises of greeting. Those seemed familiar. He walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello professor!"

"You two?!" His eyes widened. "You are-"

"I'm Park Roseanne, your student. Don't tell me you don't recognize me..." The girl, who had a mask in her hand, pouted.

The boy took his mask off. "And I'm Park Chanyeol, at your service." Of course Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter