The Dark Past

Science Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]22[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]The Dark Past[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Warning: violent talks. (I've read fics more violent than this, but... just saying.)

"Chorong?!"

She tutted. "No. No. No." The girl leaned down towards her. "I'm not Noh Chorong, my real name is Momo Hirai."

"Momo or Chorong, whatever! I don't care!" She shouted. "Let me go!"

She pouted. "Why don't you pay attention? How did you get accepted in med school with this brain? I said I can't... our boss must do so." 

Sora thought for some seconds, who was the boss she was talking about? What was the reason for kidnapping her? Her eyes widened. Jiyong and his brother were crazy enough to do so. One wanted her money and the other one, well, her body. "Why am I here?"

"Because... oh, let's say it in this way." She turned her back to her. "We are going to test Baekhyun's love for you... if he loves you for real, he will do anything for you, for your safety."

Sora frowned, she wasn't the case, it was her boyfriend. It seemed like his hidden dark past was about to make problems for them. "What the... why are you doing this to him? He has just lost his daughter! His heart is weak! You can't stress him like this!"

"I know..." Another woman walked in, with a mask similar to Momo's. Her voice seemed familiar. She sharpened her ears to make sure it wasn't a mistake. "I did it myself, Miss Kang Sora."

Her eyes widened. "Kim Chorong?!" 

The woman chuckled and took off her mask. "Bingo!" She held the stun gun close to her neck and pressed the button, making her moan in pain and feel unable to speak. "Bring my phone." 

"Yes, your majesty." She bowed before running out of the room.

■□■

Lalisa rang the bell and stepped backwards. "Yes?"

"Manoban from Interpol." She said.

Baekhyun sighed. "Come in." 

The girls walked in the yard and started walking towards the house. Somi looked around in excitement. "Seulgi unnie lives here... impressive!" She started taking pictures of different beautiful areas that were covered with snow. "Pretty..."

"Ah... just walk faster!" Lalisa nagged. "Why should a house be this big?"

Somi ran closer after finishing her photography. "Tell Sehun oppa to buy you a small, but beautiful house." She giggled.

"Sometimes, it's healthy to shut your mouth." 

"How come?"

"Because you might receive a punch in your pretty face." She answered coldly, making the younger one giggle more. She pushed the large gate and they walked in. "Mr. Byun?"

"Welcome," He ran downstairs. "Sorry... I had to change my clothes. Why are you here anyway?"

"Actually... we came here because-"

"I'm sorry, where are my manners? Take a seat." He led them to the couches. "Would you like to have a cup of-"

"No. No. It's ok. Thank you very much, Mr. Byun." The Thai girl answered immediately. 

"Fine..." He leaned back. "You were saying..."

Somi looked around. "Where are your daughter and girlfriend?" 

"Emma... is with her mother." Baekhyun pressed his lips together. "Sora went out to buy a book for one of her courses..."

"Oh... right." Lalisa bit her lower lip. "We noticed that... I mean we guessed that, the King might be searching for-"

His phone started ringing. "Excuse me..." He answered the call. "Hello?"

"Byun Baekhyun... Sora is here with me."

He stood up in horror. "What the hell are you saying, Kim Chorong?" The professor raised his voice. 

"Kim Chorong?" Lalisa asked.

Her voice made Baekhyun realize he had the law close to him, so he put the phone on the speaker. "Look, Baek... I'll send you an address. Go there, someone is waiting for yu. Get on a white van with him in front of a toy store. If you want to see your lovely little girlfriend again, you got to listen to me."

The Thai girl shook his body and he looked at her. She nodded her head, signaling him to agree with her. "O-Ok... just don't hurt Sora."

"I won't if you are going to be a good boy." She chuckled. "Bye for now." She ended the call. 

"I... I... oh God..." He put his hand on his heart and sat down. "I don't know what to do..."

"Mr. Byun... you need to keep calm." Lalisa patted his shoulder. "Somi-ah, bring him a glass of water."

"Yes..." She left her bag on the couch and  ran to the kitchen. 

"Mr. Byun, was she the king?"

"She was my ex... she has kidnapped my Sora." He couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't lose her just like that. His phone buzzed and a new message popped up. He rubbed his forehead, memorizing the address. "I got to go." He stood up, but the girl caught his sleeve.

"No. It's a big risk... let me inform other-"

"You don't know her, Manoban! She is dangerous! What if she kills my girlfriend?!" He shouted.

Somi ran to him with a glass of water. "Sir, you need to decide rationally." She handed him the glass. "Sit down, take a deep breath and think."

"I got to go to her..." He whispered, drinking a gulp of water. 

"I know." Lalisa said as she exchanged looks with the rookie cop. "But we must make sure you'll be safe."

He nodded. "Ok. Just hurry."

"Somi, you got anything with yourself?"

"Yes." She knelt down on the floor and undid her bag's zipper to take out her iPad. "I've brought this microchip, this can show us his location." She opened a box and showed the small microchip to them. "Giving Sehun oppa that pen was my worse decision ever." She sighed. "But I'm sure about this one." She took it out and moved towards him. "This is a subcutaneous tracer... so I have to put it beneath your skin."

His eyes widened. "What?"

"Um... would you please... um... well, would you please-"

"You got to take off your shirt, Mr. Byun..." Lalisa stood up, walked to the window and stared at the snowy view in front of her. 

Somi breathed deeply, staring at the Thai girl. She casually told what she was struggling to tell. Her attitudes were strange, which could be because of her nationality. But that wouldn't stop the rookie admiring her superior. She was confident, smart and fearless, those were three top factors of a wonderful agent.

■□■

Baekhyun stood in front of a closed toy store, waiting for the van. He looked around and noticed a guy walking to him. He narrowed his eyes, he was familiar. 

"Hello." He said and took off his mask. "Long time no see."

"Lim Jaebeom." He whispered. "You are still her slave?"

"If you call the right hand man, slave, then yes. I've got your place, Mister..." He smirked.

Bakehyun started laughing. "Ok... ok. Good for you... be sure, when she's done with you, she'll throw you out like a garbage." He said. "Now, where's my girlfriend?"

"To go to her, you must use this." He showed him a long thin black cloth. "I have to cover your eyes." 

"Fine..." 

Jay tied the cloth behind his head and led him to the van. He started talking before sitting next to him. "I liked it Baekhyun... your taste in girls is really awesome... both Chorong and Sora are y. Chorong is untouchable, but I'd like to sleep with So-"

"Wash your mouth out..." He mumbled. "Don't you dare to repeat your words or I'll cut your d*ck off here..."

Jay smirked. "Oh... I my pants..."

■□■

Emma sneaked out of her room slowly. She tiptoed downstairs, her heart was beating too fast because she was afraid if someone would catch her. It was in her blood, no one could prevent her from doing things she aimed to. And if it was for her father, she would risk her life. "Are you going to give their meals?" It was an unfamiliar voice. She hid behind the couch and looked at the women secretly. 

"Yes ma'am..." 

"Fine... be careful, that guy is a real smart-..." She looked at her left for a second and turned back to the woman. Emma frowned, her face seemed familiar, but she wasn't able to tell who she was. The woman pushed the bookcase and it started moving. 

Emma's jaw dropped. "A secret door?" She whispered in excitement. The maid walked in with the meals and the young woman walked out of the house. It seemed like she was waiting for someone. 

The girl waited there for the maid to walk out of the strange room. She had to find out about this house's secrets. Everything seemed suspicious to her from the very start. When the woman walked out and went back to the kitchen, Emma made her way towards the bookcase. "It was this one..." She pulled a book out and then pushed the bookcase. It turned and she walked into the dark hallway. Emma approached the first door, it seemed like there were people talking in there. 

"Why don't you eat?"

"I don't want to..."

"But you must have energy to survive!"

"What if Chorong wants to poison me?!" 

Hearing her mother's name, she gulped. Who was she living with? Her mother was a bad person? Why should it be like this? Why are these men here? There were a million questions lingering in her head. When she felt a warm breath on her skin, she turned back to face Sunmi, crossing her arms. "Wow, our little lady is a wonderful adventurer..." She was about to run when the secretary caught her arm roughly. She opened the room's door and threw her in after getting her bag from her. "This is what you get for being nosy." Sunmi closed the door.

Emma looked back at two men who were staring at her in surprise. "Hey..."

"Hello." Sehun stood up and helped her to get back on her feet. "Who are you?"

"Emma, Emma Byun."

"Byun?!" Kai walked closer. "She's her child."

"Seriously? But she's the Mister's daughter, too."

"Of course... she said, they were in a relationship years ago and she is the..." He glanced at her and smiled. "Beautiful result."

"Gentlemen..." Emma called to take their attention. "Would you please introduce yourselves?" She crossed her arms. 

"Kim Jongin, call me Kai." He said.

"Oh Sehun." He waved.

"Oh Sehun?" She pointed at him, shocked. "Are you a c-cop?"

"Yeah..." He put his hands in his pant pockets. "We haven't met before, right?"

"Do you know Lalisa-ssi?" She walked closer.

He nodded. "She's my bestfriend... how do you-"

Emma covered and stepped backwards. "You mean... my mom is the person who imprisoned you?!"

"If you mean Kim Chorong, yes... she did." Sehun walked away and sat down on the floor. 

"I can't believe this... God, I broke my father's heart to live with her..." She started crying. 

The cop stared at her, shocked. "What? Broke your father's heart? What is she talking about?"

"Your father used to be a bad guy too, though he changed." Kai chuckled, remembering the past. "Actually, he was never a bad guy... it wasn't in his blood, unlike Chorong."

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you so curious? The more you learn about your parents' past, the more you get hurt." He said and looked at Sehun for help. He didn't want to shock the little girl more than that so he needed help to change the topic.

"How do you know Lisa? She didn't tell me you talked." The cop said.

"I met her days ago..." She walked to him and sat there, hugging her knees. "It was the day you called her for help... I thought she saved you..." She trailed away. 

"Oh..."

"She was really worried about you..." Suddenly Emma looked at him with shining eyes. "You love a girl?"

Sehun went red and moved away a little bit. "What the hell?" He let out a hysterical laughter. "What is this question, kid?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter