Secret Kisses

Science Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]17[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2] Secret Kisses [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Baekhyun turned the handle. It didn't open, Sora had locked the door. "Darling... open the door, we can talk." He knocked. "Baby, don't you want to decorate the Christmas tree?" Sora didn't answer. Baekhyun sighed and went to the kitchen. He took a chocolate bar from refrigerator and returned. "Look what I got for you..." He leaned down and slid it inside. She didn't make a voice. "It seems like... chocolate doesn't work this time." He whispered. "It's such a big problem, isn't it?"

In the room, Sora took the chocolate and sat there, rubbing her head slowly. It hurt so bad. Every moment she wanted to forgive him, the way he shouted at her and pushed her replayed in her mind. Tears rolled down her face and she started crying again, but this time, it was much louder and Baekhyun could hear it from outside clearly. 

He knocked. "Sora? Are you crying? Open the door." It wasn't going to work this way, he had to deal with it in a better way. He sat down and leaned against the door. "I will wait for you, open it whenever you are ready, just don't cry..." He closed his eyes and after some moments, fell asleep. 

After an hour of crying, Sora stood up. If she wanted to know the truth, they had to talk. So she opened the door and Baekhyun fell inside. "Ah!" She screamed.

"Oh..." He rubbed his head and looked up at her. "My cute girl, you look prettier from this angle..." The blonde went to her bed and sat there silently, she stared at the violet curtain. Baekhyun stood up and knelt down in front of her. 

"Look at me." He moved her chin towards himself. "Sorry..."

"No..." She avoided his gaze, sniffing. "I don't want to..."

"Why? Darling, please..."

Sora looked at him into eyes. "What are you hiding from me, Baekhyun?"

He sighed as he sat on the floor. "Sora-ya... isn't there any secret in your life? The thing that you haven't told me?" He asked.

"No." She shook her head innocently. 

He sighed. "I'm so proud, but at the same time... I'm ashamed."

"Why are you ashamed?" The blonde girl brushed away a strand of her hair from her eye. "Why don't you tell me? What is this stupid relationship between us if you don't trust me?"

"I trust you, babe." He said, playing with her fingers in his hands. "But knowing that secret won't make anything better... it won't have any effect on our relationship or life..." Baekhyun looked down.

"Keeping secrets is harmful for a couple." She wiped her eyes. 

"That's true, but..." He squeezed her hand. "Sharing this one will be more harmful. It's not the time... not yet. Be sure Sora, if the time comes, I'll let you know everything."

"Why don't you let Emma see her mother's photo?"

"That's a secret too, honey." He knelt and captured her lips. Sora's wide open eyes closed slowly and she cupped his face to deepen the kiss as she moved down to creep into his embrace and sat on his lap without breaking the kiss. Baekhyun moved closer and took her body in his arms. Unconsciously, his hand moved to her shirt and started ing it slowly. "You forgave me?" Baekhyun asked after breaking the kiss.

"Continue..." She whined before pulling him close to herself again and pressing her lips on his. The professor smiled into the kiss and started running his fingers through her hair affectionately. 

After a minute, Baekhyun pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I love you the most when you turn red like this." Sora smiled shyly, still clinging to his collar. He removed the upper part of her shirt and his lips after seeing her lilac bra. 

"Should we continue here?" Sora asked. 

"Let's go there then..." He looked at her bed with a smirk.

She wrapped her legs around his waist. "Take me there."

"Ok." Baekhyun stood up, holding her back tightly. 

The blonde smiled as she caressed his hair and admired his manly face. "Baekhyun-" The bell rang and she stopped.

"Who's that?"

Sora gasped and jumped down. "Emma!"

Baekhyun dried his wet lips with his sleeve and ran out to open the door. "Hello."

"Hi dad!" She hugged his waist and then turned to the woman who was with her. "She's our new manager, Ms. Bae."

"Yeah... nice to meet you." He bowed and the woman did so.

"It's my pleasure to meet you too." Ms. Bae said. "You are... really handsome. I'm not surprised to know this beautiful girl is your daughter."

"Thank you... and I really appreciate you for taking Emma home. Now we got to go in." He was about to close the door that she called him.

"Mr. Byun..."

"Yes?"

"Would you please, give me your phone number?" She asked, holding her phone toward her.

"Why?"

"That's Emma, right?" Sora asked from background. 

"Yeah! I'm home!" The young girl ran to her and jumped into her embrace.

Baekhyun took a look at his pretty ladies before turning to the manager. "Uh, sorry. Why do you want my phone number?"

"I thought you aren't married..." She whispered as she put her phone in her bag.

"Excuse me?" 

"Nothing..." She shook her head. "I got to go... take care of our Emma."

"I surely will. Have a nice night." He closed the door.

■□■

"Baekhyun..." Sora whined. "Please!"

The professor rolled his eyes. "Nope!"

"I really need it, please!" She stood up and ran to him. "Baekhyun!" She grabbed his collar. "I need this! Why can't you help me? I'm your girlfriend!"

"Whatever... I can't help you in your exam!" He freed himself from her grab before pointing at her laptop. "You are losing your time! If you keep nagging, you won't be able to answer to the questions you know!"

"Fine..." She pouted and walked to her desk with her head dropped. 

He chuckled. "She's too cute." Baekhyun went to her and looked at her who was answering questions slowly. Suddenly, Sora's phone rang. The professor picked it up and answered it. "Hi Roseanne Park. If you called to cheat, my girlfriend isn't going to help you."

"P-Professor?!" She gasped and hanged up.

He chuckled and put the phone on her desk. "Let's see..." He put his hand behind her. "So... what is it? Oh, this is easy... we reviewed it yesterday."

"I know... go!" She pushed him away. "I need to concentrate."

"Ok..." He walked to the door. "It is number one."

"Really?" She turned to him. "That's the answer?"

"No..." He shook his head. "That's one of the wrong ones... now you have three options to make a choice." 

Sora stared at him blankly before turning to her laptop. "Crazy..." 

"Don't call me like that, kitty."

"Kitty?!"

■□■

Sora knocked the door and smiled unconsciously at her busy boyfriend. "Hey there..." 

He took a look at her direction and his eyes went back to his laptop's screen. "Come in, doll." He said in a strong American accent. 

She walked in and put the mug on his desk. "I made coffee for you!" 

"Thank you, hon." He smiled, still gazing at his laptop.

Sora frowned and leaned down to have a better view of the screen. "What are you doing? Wait!" She gasped. "Are those... our exams?!" 

"Yes. Do you want to see what your friends have done?" She bobbed her head immediately. "Then come here." Baekhyun pulled her closer and made her sit on his lap.

The blonde girl blushed. "B-Baekhyun... I can bring another chair."

"No need, kitty. You have me as a chair and it's totally awesome." He replied and she whispered a 'fine'. "I've checked yours... it was acceptable. C plus."

"Really?" Her eyes shined. "Thank God!" She giggled. "What about others?"

He scrolled down. "Look, this is Park Chanyeol's."

"How many answers are wrong?"

"You better ask, how many answers are right." He sighed. "Am I such a bad professor that he didn't answer to the easiest questions?!"

"No." She moved roughly to turn to him, putting her legs around his waist. "You are wonderful, you are way better than Prof. Kim."

"Jongdae? He is great. Don't talk about my friend like that, he is like my twin brother." He pouted.

Sora put her hands on his shoulder. "Professor Byun, don't do that or I'll kiss you."

"Oh... are you threatening me?" He smirked. "Then I'd be happy if you kiss me, snow skin." 

"I don't like how mooncake tastes, don't call me snow skin." Sora leaned forward and closed her eyes. She grinned at the last moment and pecked the edge of his lips. 

Baekhyun opened his eyes in annoyance. "Was that all?"

"Yeah..."

"Nothing more?"

"Nothing more."

He rolled his eyes. "Ok... let me continue my job then." He was about to do his job, but Sora cupped his face out of blue. "What?"

She leaned closer again, though this time she his lips once, making him hold his breath. Itwas funny how a twenty-year-old girl was driving him crazy. "You like it?" Her breath was too close to her professor, touching his wet lips and making them ice cold. 

"Sora... stop teasing. Who taught you these?" The blonde giggled and moved her head towards him so that her lips could touch his. She parted them and grabbed his lower one and started biting it like little insect, causing the most pleasant sensation in him. "So-ah..." He moaned shamelessly, forgetting the fact that his daughter existed in the house. 

"Sh..." She whispered against his lips. "If you're going to be loud, I'm not continuing."

"But-"

"But?" Sora looked at him with the most serious expression. "I don't want to hear any buts, bambi-ah. If I hear you moan or complain, the game is over. Is that clear?" Baekhyun nodded like an obedient child. He couldn't believe she was taking control. "Good." She leaned down and pecked his neck and started ing his pajama shirt slowly. He tilted his head to give her more access and pulled her body to his chest by his hands.

The professor shut his eyes and pressed his lips together to avoid making noise. Her lips which was against his lips again, was making him making him lose his control and do things which weren't correct. Though something prevented him, his promise to Junmyeon. 

Meanwhile Sora was pecking his face and neck. When she bit a new place, Baekhyun's potential to stay quiet betrayed him. "Kang So-ah..."

She stopped and looked into his eyes. "Uh-oh! Professor Byun lost the game. Sorry, it is over."

She was going to stand up that he caught her waist. "Stay Sora..."

"I have to study. Your cousin has told us to make a project ready for him for the next semester." She said before standing up. "By the way, cover your clavicle. I don't want Emma to realize what we do when she's not around."

"Sora?"

She turned to him. "Hmm?"

"Please come here."

Sora walked back to him. "What is it?"

"Don't be a b*tch and don't do these things with me when Emma is home." He ordered.

She smirked. "Should I promise? I never promise when I can't fulfill it... but because it's you, I'll try..." The girl ran out of the room before he could catch her. 

"You'll pay for that." Baekhyun whispered, feeling unable to breathe. 

Sora ran downstairs and saw Emma standing in front of the Christmas tree which they had decorated a day ago. She was staring at it as if it was something extraordinary. "Emma?" She put her hand on her shoulder. "What is it, darling?"

"I am thirteen now, but during these thirteen years, I've never been this happy. We used to spend Christmas with my grandparents, but I've never had this feeling." She wiped away the tear that rolled down her face immediately before turning to Sora. "Unnie... I feel, I feel I owe this to you. Dad provides me with everything I want, but all this time, something was missing. You completed it."

"Oh my dear Emma..." Sora held her head close to her chest and Emma wrapped her arms around her waist. 

"I really love you... don't leave me please."

She caressed her hair. "I'm not going to leave Emma, she's my best friend." The medical student turned her head around to see her boyfriend staring at them with a broad smile. It seemed like what they were worried about wasn't that worrying. It was their thought though.

■□■

Sora was sitting next to Emma and watching a drama with her. Yes, their favorite. True Beauty. Baekhyun went to them and sat next to Sora. "So... you two ladies love this drama, right?"

"Right." They chorused.

"But this is fiftee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter