Their Beginning

Science Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]10[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Their Beginning[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Two days passed in the blink of an eye and there wasn't much time left to Emma's birthday. Baekhyun leaned back to his chair when his class finished. He sighed, it seemed like she wasn't planning to answer him soon, or maybe she didn't want to do so at all. Suddenly, his phone started ringing and Sora's ID appeared on the screen. He jumped to his phone and answered her immediately. "H-Hello Sora?"

"Hi Baekhyun-ssi, are you home?"

"Yeah..."

"Then why don't you open the door?!"

"Oh... I will be there now." He stood up and ran downstairs happily. 

"Baekhyun-ssi!" By her scream, he stopped in the middle of stairs. "Is Emma home?"

"Of course. She's in her room."

"Ok. Good. Now hurry up. My hands hurt!"

"Your hands?" He ran out of the house and opened the main door. "Hello."

"Hello." She smiled. "Would you please help me?"

Baekhyun ended the call and put his phone in his coat pocket, then got some of the things she had bought from her. "What are these?"

"We have a birthday party ahead, you forgot?" She looked behind. "Come in, Ari." The puppy ran in before her. "Don't make a lot of noise, this is going to be a surprise."

"Yes ma'am."

"Did you decide on what you want to buy for her?"

He shook his head. "When you were gone, I couldn't even concentrate in my classes, let alone making a decision about that." 

Sora blushed and looked way. "I think we can go out and go to some shops, then maybe we can come up with something."

"Right." He whispered before opening the door with his foot. "Please..."

"Thank you." She took off her shoes and walked in. Sora looked around and breathed deeply. It felt like home, it was like home, her home. She felt that she had been there for a year or two. "I'll hide these things in my room, but put the ingredients in the refrigerator and cupboard." She went to her room before taking her mask off. Everything was untouched. It looked like Baekhyun didn't touch anything when she left which made her giggle. 

"Sora?" His voice made her turn to him. "Now that you are back, does it mean that you agree-"

"It means that I have to try things out. Before this, you were my professor and I was your student. If we are going to change this, you have to prove it to me."

"Prove it to you?"

"That your feelings are not just a stupid lust or ual desire for young girls. Or because of your daughter. Got it Prof. Byun?"

He nodded. "But I'm a bit confused, what are we now?"

"We are... nothing for now."

"But this is-"

"Or maybe... we are together, to be tested." She smiled. "So let's go upstairs. I really miss Emma."

"I think she is taking an exam." Baekhyun informed. 

"Ok..." She went upstairs as if it wasn't something important. She tiptoed inside her room and looked at her laptop's screen. "The answer is 144."

"Huh?" Emma stood up. "Unnie!" She hugged her tightly. "When did you come back?"

"Just now." Sora replied. "Now sit and continue. We have lots of time to talk."

■□■

Yixing got out of the car and walked before the officers. "You sure he knows someone?" Lalisa asked the others. "I don't trust him."

"If he lies, he will hurt the most." Jaehyun answered as he walked in the bar. "Oh... here's too crowded. Yah! Zhang Yixing, how are you going to find her?"

"She's not a customer... but the owner." He pointed at a girl in counter. "There." 

"She's young..." Joy whispered. "Are you sure?"

"She was a member of the gang since she was eleven." He said and walked to the girl who was busy with some men. "Hey Tzu. Long time no see."

The girl looked at him and her eyes widened. "Lay! I thought they caught you."

"They did." He sat on a chair next to the counter. "But now I'm out. You sad to see me again?"

"Yes, actually. They should never let a monster like you walk out of prison. You are dangerous for girls." She said as she put a glass of piña colada for a woman. "Here you are."

"Ah... Chou Tzuyu, you're just jealous that I don't like to hook up with tall girls like you." He chuckled.

"Tall girls like me, huh? Shuhua, don't make costumers wait."

"Yes sis." The girl bowed.

"Oh... Shuhua! Your cousin!" Yixing waved at the young girl. 

Tzuyu walked to the other side of the counter and stood in front of him. "You thought I'm dying to sleep with you?" Joy, Lalisa, Jaehyun and Kyungsoo were looking at them in confusion. 

"Well, that's what most of the girls want-" She punched him in face. 

"Yixing!" Joy ran closer and checked if he was ok. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Who the are you?! His new sl*t?"

Kyungsoo held his identity card in front of Tzuyu's eyes and she gasped. She turned to Yixing who was wiping his bloody nose. Immediately she grabbed him by his collar. "Now you come to me with policemen? What the hell do you want from me? Wasn't my sister's death enough for you? Stop harassing me for God's sake!"

"I didn't bring them to catch you... calm down Tzuyu." He whispered, smiling. "And you know I didn't kill Chingyu, it was Kai."

"Kai?" Lalisa asked in surprise. "Is that... that Kai?" 

"Which Kai?" Jaehyun asked.

"The one that Sehun talked about." The Thai girl just said as if it was the stupidest thing in the world.

"Stop it..." Tzuyu let go of him. "My sister is dead and you can do nothing about it..." 

Kyungsoo walked closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Ms. Chou... we are all sorry about it; but if you want to end that gang and take a revenge, you have to help."

She looked at them. "Follow me." They exchanged looks with each other and then followed her to the room. 

"What happened to her sister?" Jaehyun asked Yixing. 

"Ah... long story. I'm not in mood to explain."

"I'll ask herself." Jaehyun whispered. 

Tzuyu sat on a couch and asked them to take a seat. "I worked with the King years ago... when I was eleven. It means... around ten years ago." She said. "I had no way to continue living other than working with him... my mom was sick, my dad was dead... it was only me, Chingyu and that cousin of mine, Shuhua..."

"Chingyu is your sister, right?" Jaehyun asked.

She nodded. "She was my lovely sister... she was five years younger than me, as old as Shuhua."

"Have you ever seen the King, in person?" Lalisa asked.

"No. No one has seen him. Even Lay..." She turned to him. "Am I right?"

He leaned back. "Right. Kai is too close to him. He, Hyuna and Dawn are the only ones who have seen him. Plus a person who is known to be the closest to him. They call him... I can't remember, do you Tzuyu?"

The girl thought for some seconds. "They called him... aha! Master!"

"Master..." Joy repeated. "Where is this Master now?"

"He must be in Massachusetts... where the King lives or else... he should be around here. He was Korean as far as I can remember, but no one knew his real name."

"He was handsome." Tzuyu smiled.

"But he was gay." Yixing claimed. 

"Who says that?" She rolled her eyes. "It was only a rumor between you crazy men... he was straight." 

"But he met the King a lot. Some said he was his lover."

"Come on... if that was true, why did he vanish like he was never alive? Master was really strange. I never understood him." Tzuyu said. "Some say he is dead."

"I don't know..." Yixing looked at the confused officers. "You ok?" He laughed. "Are you shocked? Don't be... these are the common topics about the King and his gang."

"What happened to your sister?" Kyungsoo asked.

"When I was around seventeen, I gave up. I was tired... I wanted to let go. Though it seemed like leaving the King's gang equaled death..." She stared at Yixing. "They killed my mother and sister. I could only save Shuhua."

The man closed his eyes and breathed deeply. "I've said this more than a thousand times! I did not kill your family, Tzuyu."

"It was you!" She shouted in Chinese. 

"It wasn't!" His eyes became tearful. "You... you were like my sister! As a brother, I never wanted to hurt you... you were my little sister, how could I? I was there just to make Kai change his mind! I was there to save your family!"

"Please, would you talk in Korean?" Joy asked.

"It wasn't anything important." Yixing wiped his eyes before standing up. "Good bye Tzuyu."

"We might come to meet you again." Lalisa said, handing her a paper. "This is my number. Call me if you want to talk about something."

They all walked out to leave, but Tzuyu's voice stopped them. "I... know a way to catch some of his people."

Jaehyun turned to her. "Who?"

"Hyuna and Dawn. They come here regularly... once a month."

"Good, tell us the exact date."

■□■

Sora was washing the dishes while listening to the music. "You're gonna say more, more, more, more, more and more. Can't help but say more, more-" Her view was blocked with a rose. 

"A pretty flower for the most beautiful creature that I've ever seen."

She smiled and took it from his hand. "Thank you Baekhyun-ssi, but we..."

"But we?"

She turned the water off and looked at him. "We aren't alone in this house. We must make some rules. I don't think you want Emma to know about us yet... do you?"

He nodded. "No. I don't." He leaned against the wall. "Though how should we do what couples do? Um... we have to find an excuse."

Sora smirked, walking closer to him. "Excuse number one, let's go shopping for her." She pinched his nose, which made his eyes widen.

"Yah! I'm not a kid, Kang Sora!" He said with a frown.

"Oh... really, old man?" She kept on touching his nose playfully. 

Baekhyun pushed her backwards and her back touched the sink. His look was dark and serious. She gulped, it seemed like he was angry for real. Why in hell she decided to date a man who is fourteen years older than herself. A man in his age couldn't handle her youthful enthusiasm and naughtiness. She felt scared and hopeless for a moment, but right then he leaned down and kissed her nose. 

"Baekhyun..." She touched her nose shyly.

"That's right... from now on, call me like that." He looked at her, smiling. "You became so cute when you were scared." He pulled her into his embrace. "So cute that I want to hold you forever-"

"Dad?" Hearing Emma's voice, Sora pushed her now boyfriend away. "Ah... you're here." She smiled widely. "What were you doing?"

"Ah... hehe... we were... we were... what were we doing, Sora?" Yes, his mega mind stopped working excatly the moment he needed it. It wasn't something new. 

"We were just talking." She smiled. "Just a talk about my scores a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter