That Bag

Science Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]16[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]That Bag[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"So you were raised in a wealthy family..." Jennie said as she ate her meal. "I know nothing about cooking. Your cooking is too good to be a rich girl's... you didn't have servants?" She chuckled. "Are you even a part of a rich family, or you're just a servant's daughter?"

Sora clinched her fist. "We did have servants. I learned from them. Cooking is an art and an artless person is too poor, even if they seem rich."

"Oh yeah?" The pianist rolled her eyes. "She knows about Emma's condition, right oppa?"

"Jen!" 

"What is it, unnie? If oppa wants to marry her, she has the right to know about her future stepdaughter. You know Sora-ssi, our Emma is H-"

"HIV positive, I know." Sora said. "I know that all. You don't need to worry. As a medical student, I know about this virus better than most of the people without any information. Knowing this, I decided to stay with him and his daughter." She leaned closer to her. If Jennie was going to start a war, Sora would accept her challenge happily. "By the way, your Korean accent is really bad."

"What?!" She frowned.

"It seems like you are talking English... you are Korean, what a shame." Baekhyun looked at her, shocked. She was never like that. He couldn't even guess the plan in her mind. "Even Emma can speak better than you."

"Yah!" She punched the table and stood up. "How dare you? I'm older than you!"

"Oh right... I must shut up. Sorry, ajumma."

"Ajumma?!" She hissed. "How can you call me like that-" 

Baekhyun hit on the table. "Keep calm and eat your meal, ladies!"

"Anyway, isn't there any young handsome boy in Korea?" Jennie asked, looking at her plate.

"Oh... do you want to date a man? Are you searching for a husband, finally?" Baekhyun asked excitedly. 

"No. I just wanted to know isn't there any boy that she chose you, a single father?" She stared at Sora with a smirk.

"Jennie-"

"Actually," Sora cut her boyfriend's sentence. "There were boys dying to date me, but... I wanted to choose the best of them all. And destiny made us meet. I fell for this handsome, kind and intelligent man." She pointed at Baekhyun. "But no one is perfect, today... I saw the imperfection in his life." She moved her finger to her.

"Huh? How? How can this kid?!" She stood up. "You want to keep dating this rude girl? Won't she affect Emma's attitude?"

"She has learned enough from you!" Baekhyun hissed and looked at his sister furiously. "You are the one who started this rude conversation... if someone belittles my girlfriend, she has the right to fire back. And I don't care if that is my little sister!" He said. "You have to respect her, if you have respect for me!"

Jennie pouted as she sat down. She looked at her older brother like an innocent mouse. "Sorry..."

"Apologize to her." Baekhyun pointed at his girlfriend. 

Jennie turned to her. "Forgive me." She whispered. 

"It's ok." She said and turned to Joohyun, smiling. "Mrs. Byun, aren't you hungry? You haven't eaten much... you have traveled a long way to here, so you have to improve your body. Eating is one the most important factors." 

The elder's face lit up. "Baekhyun-ah... your girlfriend knows how to take care of others. She's really kind."

"She is more than you can imagine! She's the most perfect woman I have ever met." He smiled. "Anyway, when are you leaving?"

"Soon. We won't stay for long. Tomorrow, after signing that contract, we'll fly back home." Joohyun replied. 

Jennie, who was tired of their talks, took her phone and started surfing the net. Suddenly she frowned. "What is this?!"

"Auntie, how many times should mom say not to use your phone while eating?" Karina asked and Baekhyun pinched her cheek.

"Sh..." Jennie turned her phone to her brother. "Look! Isn't she our Emma?"

"Emma?!" He grabbed the phone. Sora also leaned to the left to see the screen. 

Starship's trainee shines in SMART school uniforms: Emma Byun from U.S the new standard for Korean beauty.

"Korean beauty?" Sora read loudly. "Wow..."

"That's not important! Why the hell did they use her name and nationality?!" Baekhyun asked angrily. 

"Is that bad?" She looked at him.

"It is bad! What if she-"

"Stop!" Joohyun hit on the table. "Don't panic everyone. When was this article published?"

Jennie took back her phone. "Four days ago."

"Fine... if anything bad could happen, it must have happened already. There is no need to be worried, ok?" They nodded. "Continue eating please. Sora made a delicious meal for us, we don't have to let it get cold."

■□■

"And that's how we met." Sora finished telling her story with Baekhyun to her sister. It was a good thing she only sat there and just listened. Sora took her hand in hers. "Unnie, you don't have to worry about me... I can take care of myself. And he is not dangerous. I think... I think he loves me for real, unnie. Not those-"

"Sora, you are still inexperienced. You know nothing about life and love. All of these twenty years, you were studying or playing with your dolls. You've never dated anyone. How can you recognize true love?"

She nodded. "You are right. I have never been in a relationship, but... everyone has to start someday, right?" The medical student asked. "And when they start, no one tells them inexperienced. They say... go and experience. I want to do so. Be sure, if I find this relationship hurtful, I myself will end it." 

"Hello..." Lalisa bowed and made her way to her room.

"Wait!" Sora said. "You were in our house, weren't you?" Seulgi looked at Lalisa to answer. 

"Oh... ah, yeah. That was me." She bowed her head again.

The elder one turned to her sister. "In your house? You mean... your professor's?"

"My boyfriend's." She corrected. "Yes, she was there with Jaehyun oppa and-"

"We were there... because, he has understood about your relationship when we were in the middle of a mission, so chief Do, Joy unnie, Hyoseob oppa and I came too." Lalisa tried to fix everything. Jaehyun had told them not to mention Mister's real identity in front of Seulgi and Sora.

"Oh, fine. Come sit here please, I'm starting to like you." She patted the place next to herself and the taller girl sat there silently. "Today, Baekhyun defended me in front of his sisters." Sora giggled.

"Seriously? Were they bothering you?" Her sister asked.

"Not bothering... his little sister doesn't know how to talk with other humans... she thinks all of the people are her servants. And, by different ways, she tried to make me run away from her brother."

"Such a b*tch." Lalisa blurted out and covered immediately. "I'm sorry... I'm not feeling good these days, I'm really sorry."

The medical student started laughing. "I don't care! Curse her as much as you like... just don't say anything to Baekhyun'a older sister." She leaned back. "She is a real angel. I think that's because she knows how hard it is to communicate with your boyfriend's family!"

"Is she married?" Seulgi asked.

"Yep. She has a seven-year-old daughter, but Jennie..." She shook her head. "She doesn't like these things so she knows nothing. I hope she'll face with the most terrifying family in the future."

"Introduce her to someone." Lalisa suggested. "Nosy sisters-in-law are like that because they have nothing to do. Once they become busy with their own relationship, they won't bother you."

She leaned closer. "Who? Do you have anyone to suggest?"

The Thai girl smirked as she took out her phone. "Yes. I do." She dialed a number. "Come downstairs, now." She said and ended the call. 

"He is here?"

"Of course." She turned her head to the stairs. "Here he is..."

Sehun ran towards them. "Lisa-ya... why did you call? Do we have anything delicious to eat?"

"No..." She said and turned to the others.

"Then why should I-" His eyes caught the new lady sitting there. "Hi." He bowed.

"Good God..." Sora whispered. "If Jennie won't accept him, I will call her crazy forever."

"Huh?" 

Seulgi signaled him to sit down and he did so. "Do you want to go on a blind date?" She asked.

"What? No!"

"You said you aren't dating Kai for real, then why don't you want to go on a date?" Lalisa asked.

"Because... I don't want to. You can't force anyone to start a relationship. I can't."

"Why?" Sora whined. "Please help me."

"Excuse me beautiful lady, who are you?"

"She's my sister." Seulgi talked. "She's not the girl, that's another one."

He rolled his eyes. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Kang. And I'm sorry, I don't care who that girl is. I don't want to go out with anyone!"

"Tell me why!"

He looked at Lalisa. "Want to know why? I actually like someone. I have liked her for so long and when this sh*t finishes, I'll ask her out."

Her eyes widened. "You like someone?"

"I do." Sehun stood up. "If there is nothing more, I must continue my researches." He ran upstairs.

"And here is my chance... sh*t!" She sighed and stood up. "I got to go. I have to meet my senior."

"Ok. Take care dear." Seulgi stood up with Lalisa's help. 

"You too." She leaned down to her stomach. "Little nephew, don't you bother my unnie... got it?" She walked to the door. "Lisa-ssi, please take care of unnie." She didn't reply. "Lisa?" Sora called again. "Lisa-ssi?"

"Lalisa Manoban!"

"Yes? Yes Seulgi unnie?" She asked.

"Sora is talking to you..."

"Sorry..." She bowed her head. "What were you saying?"

"I was saying... take care of my unnie."

"Yes. I will." She smiled.

"Hope to see you again."

"Yeah... me too." Sora closed the door. After making sure that Seulgi was ok, the Thai girl went upstairs. She was going to her room that a strong hand pulled her inside another room. "Yah!"

"It's me." Sehun was looking at her with a frown. 

"Of cour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter