Jealousy

Science Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]14[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Jealousy[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3] 

Warning: Drunk Baekhyun is too cute to handle.

 

Sehun walked in a closed cafe and looked around to find his date sitting at a table. He smiled and walked to him. "Hey Kai..." He sat in front of him.

"Hello pretty boy..." Kai answered. "Why are you late? I was getting worried, babe."

"Oh... I'm really sorry." He bowed his head.

"Take that off." He pointed at his mask. "I want to see your pretty face."

He chuckled. "But... you know, it's, pandemic... you know."

"Here is mine. I made it private for two of us. Totally safe. Take it off, baby boy." He stood up. "Or I can do it myself." Kai sat next to him.

"Kai... I can do it myself." He took his mask off finally and put it on the table. Sehun appreciated himself for not letting the press to take pictures from him or he had been killed two months ago.

"That's my boy." He smiled, satisfied. "Daniel!" He called. "Yah! Daniel!"

A boy ran to them. "Yes sir?" He bowed.

"Bring whatever my pretty prince wants."

"Stop calling me that..." Sehun whispered shyly. 

Kai turned to him. "What? Pretty? But babe you're so-" He looked back at the waiter who was observing them excitedly. "You, you can go for now. I'll call you later." 

"Yes sir." He left them.

Kai cupped his face. "Have you ever seen yourself in a mirror?" He tilted his head and moved closer. When their lips were inches apart, Sehun moved his head. 

"It's dangerous..."

"What?" He raised his eyebrows. "No one can see us. And it's our tenth date, why don't you let me kiss you?"

"I'm afraid of making you sick. Nowadays, no one can be sure about their health." Sehun stated and suddenly grabbed his collar. "What if you get infected? Oh... it will be bad, I won't forgive myself."

"Such a cute boyfriend I got." He held him in an embrace. "I love you so much..." He kissed his neck.

Sehun giggled. "I love you too." He pulled away. "But Kai, I have lots of questions..."

"Ask, dear."

"We've known each other for three months, but you never mentioned about your job... I told you that I'm a freelance journalist, but you..." He looked down. "If we are going to be together, I have the right to know about it."

Kai smiled and turned his chair to himself. "You are right, baby boy." He took his hands in his. "Though, my job is a little bit dangerous. I want to keep you safe, babe."

"I can take care of myself!" He pouted and looked away.

"Oh... so listen, you aren't going to overreact, right?" He nodded his head. "My job is... I sell things that people need."

"What are those?"

He leaned towards Sehun. "Drugs."

"Really?!" His eyes widened as if he wasn't aware of it. "Are you addicted too?"

"No. No, my love." He caressed his cheek.

"Oh... good then." He leaned on his shoulder. "Are you the boss?"

"No. I have a boss, I'm his right hand man." Kai kissed top of his head. "Aren't you afraid of me?"

Sehun smirked. "I've been working with lots of dangerous people." He said. "And, you are my boyfriend, why should I be afraid of the man who loves me?"

"Right..." 

"What's your boss doing right now?"

"Working on a new product. I'm not aware of his plans. He is too mysterious, babe..."

"Oh... he has to be."

■□■

Sora woke up and sat up. The room was too dark. "Baekhyun?" She got out of the bed and walked out of the room. "Emma?" She looked to the left. "Ah!" A man pressed her against the wall and started choking her with his hands.

"I will kill you..." He whispered. 

"Please... stop! Jiyong! Stop!" She took his hands in hers. "Have... mercy!"

"You must die! You must die..."

"Help! Uncle! Baekhyun! Help me!" She screamed.

"I will get everything from you! Even that professor and his daughter!" Jiyong said and laughed like a demon. 

"No... no." She shook her head. "Stay away from them..."

"I will kill them..."

 

"No!" Sora opened her eyes and breathed deeply after sitting up. "It was a nightmare... oh... thank God." She walked out the room to drink a glass of water. The blonde went in the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. 

"Sora..."

She jumped. "Oh my dear God!" She shouted. "Baekhyun, why are you awake?" He was sitting there in the dark. He had a glass in his hand and was humming a song quietly. 

"Why are you awake?" He smiled weakly and put his head on the table. 

"I had a nightmare... it was horrible!" She pouted and touched . "Baekhyun, were you drinking?" She sat next to him and took the bottle. "Tequila..." She read.

"Do you want some?" He held the glass towards her. "A toast to our beautiful relationship..." He said with eyes half closed. 

"Honey, I don't drink."

He raised his head and looked at her in confusion. "Why? You aren't underage..."

"I don't because it's not good for health." She replied before putting her hand on his. "What made you get drunk like this?"

"Sora-ya... I want to sleep..."

"Ok. Can you walk properly or I must help you?"

Baekhyun stood up slowly. "Yeah... I can walk." After some steps, he lost his balance and fell down. "I..." He giggled like a baby. "I think I need help."

Sora smiled and walked to him. She knelt down in front of him. "Hurry."

"What?" He asked. 

She tuned her head back to him. "I'll carry you upstairs, huh?" 

Baekhyun shook his head and moved away. "No. Your back will get hurt. Then, it can affect the chance of getting pregnant." He said as he hugged his knees. "I want to have kids with you..."

Sora blushed and looked away. Drunk Baekhyun was too bold and it could be too embarrassing. "What are you saying..." She moved closer and took his hand. "Stand up."

He did as she told him and they went upstairs slowly. After covering his body with the duvet, Sora was about to walk out that he caught her wrist. "Stay..."

"Huh? Ok-ah!" Baekhyun pulled her closer to himself and she fell next to him. "Fine..."

He hugged her tightly. "Sing me lullaby, will you?"

She nodded and moved closer. "Seriously, I'm dating a teenager..." She whispered. "I see the moon and the moon sees me..." 

"Down through the leaves of the old oak tree." Baekhyun sang along. "I used to sing this for Emma." He smiled.

Sora nodded and continued. "Please let the light that shines on me, shine on the one I love..."

"Sora-ya?"

"Yes?" 

He wrapped his arm around her waist and put his head on her heart. "Do you love me?" 

Sora covered her rosy cheek with her hand before answering. "I do."

He looked up and grinned cutely. "Say it."

She rolled her eyes. He was definitely acting weird. "What should I say... what do you want, Baekhyun?"

He pouted. "Say that you love me."

"I said I do..." She looked away.

"No. No." He shook his head. "Say it. Say it. Say it." The professor kicked his legs in the air. "I want to hear it..."

"Ok! Just be quiet!" She took a deep breath. "I love you." She said. "I love you so much, Byun Baekhyun." She noticed his eyes were getting teary. "Are you, are you crying?"

"You won't leave me, right?" A tear rolled down his face. "Right?"

"Oh babe, why should I leave such a kindhearted man, huh?" Sora wiped his tears away. "And you are the most handsome man I've ever seen... I should protect you so other girls won't steal you from me."

"But Chorong did." He sobbed. "She left me. Chorong left me..."

"Chorong? Is that Emma's mother's name?" She asked and he nodded in response. "But darling, she passed away... she had to leave."

"Though, though she promised to stay and she left... why did she do that?"

"Do you miss her?"

"I... I don't know." He mumbled. "Before you, I thought about her every night. But now, I don't do it much often. Only sometimes..."

Sora ran her fingers through his hair. "She didn't mean to break her promise, but she had to... no one likes to die, right?" She kissed his head. "Why it seems like I'm talking to a kid?" She whispered to herself. "Don't worry, I will stay... ok?" 

"Even if I used to be a bad man?" He asked.

"Bad man?" She raised her eyebrows. 

"I was a bad person, a very very bad person."

"You were..." She repeated. "This means, you are not now. So what's the problem with that? I fell for the Byun Baekhyun I see now, not the Byun Baekhyun in the past." Baekhyun moved towards her before puckering his lips and closing his eyes. "What?"

He breathed deeply. "Kiss me." 

The blonde smirked. "I will never let you get drunk again..." She moved closer to him and kissed his lips softly. "Good night, darling." 

■□■

Officers and agents were sitting at the table and having breakfast. There was a heavy silence. Seulgi was putting the meal in everyone's dish. Jaehyun was deep in thoughts, Joy and Hyoseob were looking at him. Lalisa was staring at Sehun as if she was about to murder him, Sehun was looking at his phone. Jungkook and Somi were silently eating and Kyungsoo was leaning back on the chair, observing the whole view. "Stop!" He hit on the table all of a sudden and the group turned to him, frightened. 

"Oh my heart! Oh... my poor baby..." Seulgi sat on her chair slowly, caressing her baby bump. 

Jaehyun took her hand. "You ok?" She nodded. 

"What's wrong with you, hyung?" Sehun asked as he put his phone in his pocket. "We have a pregnant woman here!"

"What's wrong with you?!" Kyungsoo asked them. "Why don't you talk? You are scaring me!"

Lalisa took her chopsticks and started eating. "Ok. We can begin with Oh Sehun." She said. "Did you have fun yesterday?"

The officer turned to her. "It was awesome... you will be amazed once you meet my boyfriend." He smirked. "I even had my very first kiss..." He lied.

Somi gasped. "Unnie..."

"You ing man!" She banged her fist down on the table. "We were searching high and low for mister and you were having your first kiss with your ing boyfriend!?" She shouted.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Lisa! Quiet." Seulgi said, caressing her back. 

"He is the most irresponsible man I've ever seen in my entire life!" The Thai girl pointed at him.

Sehun started laughing. "Are you jealous?"

"Jealous? You think I envy you and that stupid man? Do what the hell you want to do... just leave this team first!" She ran out of the kitchen. 

"Noona!" Jungkook called. "Aish... why are you always fighting?"
 
"Lisa!" Sehun stood up, but Joy grabbed his hand.

"Let her be alone."

"But it's not like what she thinks..." He sat down. "I'm, I'm dating Kai."

"Kai?! The King's Kai?!" Kyungsoo asked. 

"Yes... I met him-"

"Have you gone crazy?!" He shouted.

"Let me continue!" Sehun rolled his eyes. "I met him in a bar he regularly visits. I am doing this as a spy. It's been two months now." He smiled, satisfied with his amazing plan. "He told me that the King is working on a new product... that's scary..."

"But you must have informed us! How can you make decisions on your own?!" Hyoseob asked angrily. 

"Yes! It's literally playing with fire! How can you take your life in your hands and do such a thing?" Joy shouted, hopping mad. 

"But that was cool!" Jungkook praised. 

"Shut up!" Kyungsoo, Hyoseob and Joy chorused. 

"Seulgi..." Jaehyun called, not caring about the so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter