It's The End For You

Science Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]23[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]It's The End For You[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Warning: Blood, death, action scenes. 

____

Port of Boston wasn't that peaceful as usual. The sound of a man shouting while running after another one made people feel a little bit worried. They stayed aside and talked to each other while looking at the scene. "Yah! Kim Taeyang! Stop!" Taehyun ran after the criminal with a gun in his hand. "Stop!" 

Taeyang got closer to the water. "Don't come closer, spy..." He said.

"Taeyang..." He breathed out, holding his gun towards him. "Living in the prison is better than dying..."

"Getting caught is worst than dying for the King." Taeyang shot himself in the head and dove into the ocean. 

"No!" Taehyun ran towards the ocean and looked down. He couldn't see anything and that made him doubt if he was alive or dead. "Kim Taeyang..." 

"Sir?" A man walked closer. "What happened?"

"Henry," He called. "Ask our swimmers to search for his dead body." 

"What? You... you killed him?"

Byun Taehyun didn't answer, just stood up and left. No one understood what happened between them.

■□■

Chorong walked in the house slowly and the people bowed to her. "What has happened?"

"Are you ok, ma'am?" Kai asked.

"He's right... are you feeling better?" Sunmi walked closer to her and patted her shoulder. "How could you walk out of the hospital all alone when you've just given birth to your child?"

She rolled her eyes. "Where's my father?!" 

"Don't panic, dear..." Hyuna put her hand on her shoulder. "You got to be strong as the king's daughter and his replacement."

"Replacement..." She shook her head. "What are you saying, Hyuna? WHERE IS MY FATHER?!"

"There he is..." Momo pointed at a coffin. 

"No..." Chorong stepped closer and fell in front of it. "No... dad." She wailed. "Who did this? Which bastard did this?!"

"Um... Lay was there. He was the one who found the King's body with his men." Dawn explained. 

"Where is he now?" She looked around with teary eyes. 

Lay stepped forward. "Ma'am," He bowed. 

Hyuna and Momo helped her to stand up. She wiped her eyes. "Who killed my dad? How dared to shoot him?"

"I wasn't there when he shot, but I think it was that spy... Byun Taehyun." He said. 

Chorong nodded. "Of course it was him..." She punched the wall behind her.

"What are you going to do, ma'am?" Momo asked. 

"Take revenge..." She mumbled. "I'm going to kill him and make his son suffer more than me." She whispered before turning to them. "The King isn't dead. You are not allowed to tell about this to anyone." The gang looked at her, confused. "The King is standing right here."

____

Sora opened her eyes slowly and saw her boyfriend in front of her. She shot her eyes  and then opened them again to have a clear view. "Baek..."

"Sora, you ok?" Baekhyun asked. "Are you feeling pain? Do you feel dizzy?"

"No, not dizzy..." She shook her head. "Just my body hurts."

He nodded. "I told them I want to agree with her." He mumbled. 

"Agree with what?! To make drugs? Have you lost your mind? No. You must not! Never ever!"

"And watch them torturing you like this? Let them sell you to be a e?!" He shouted. "Besides, I'm only trying to make them busy..." Baekhyun whispered too low so just his girlfriend could hear him.

"Why is that?"

"The police knows about everything... even our place."

"The police?!" She screamed. 

"Yah! Keep quiet!" The professor warned, making her bit her lower lip. "Yes. They must be on the way to here. Everything will finish soon."

"So... why are you going to agree?" She asked, pouting her lips. "I don't want to be a criminal's girlfriend... when Uncle told me about your past- wait... you said your dad has erased your past..."

"That reptile..." He gritted his teeth. "I don't know how she found that file about my criminal records."

"Fine, fine. I don't care." She rolled her eyes. "Even with that, I thought it would be ok... because you were nothing like a criminal. But now you are agreeing with her... it means you haven't changed at all."

"Sora..." Baekhyun breathed out. He wasn't ready for an argument mentally. "I said I have to make them busy."

"You just can tell them that you are thinking about it." Sora answered and looked away.

"Kitty, look at me..." She didn't. "Please look at me, babe." 

"Tell what you want to tell." She said.

"Look at your shirt." 

She looked down and her eyes widened. "Who... who ed this?" 

"They did... I know Chorong better than anyone else. She is a jealous crazy b*tch. What if they use you to make me agree. I can't sit still and watch these all. So I have to agree and make them busy... process of making drugs isn't that short, the police will arrive sooner."

Sora nodded her head slowly and bit her lower lip. "She said... your father has killed hers."

"My father was a secret agent-"

"You said he owned a company!"

"Well..." He dropped his eyes on the ground. "That company belongs to my maternal grandfather and now noona is running it. Dad introduced himself as the company's CEO, because no one must've known about his real occupation. It was risky."

"That's right." She whispered and looked at Baekhyun. His expression could show how he was feeling inside. "Do you miss him?"

"I do... more than any other person." He mumbled. "I feel ashamed... even when I'm just thinking about him, I feel disappointed in myself. I ruined his reputation among his colleagues. I destroyed what he had built in many years... and I never dared to say sorry..." He sniffed. 

The blonde looked up at the roof, fighting back her tears. "I'm sure he knows that. He knows how you're feeling and he has forgiven you."

"He was the man I've always looked up to. I wanted to be a respected man, just like my dad; but I ended up dating a criminal's daughter and becoming like him." He pressed his lips together. "It was a year after the first date that she told me about her family and let me taste how it was like to become rich, taking a short cut. Money is human's worst enemy... making drugs gave me lots of money in no time and I became greedy. I wanted more and more and more."

"How did you quit then?"

"Days before Emma's birth, Chorong understood about my dad. I told her we should stop being like that, because of our daughter, our life and future. I told her it's better if we run away and start a new life."

"Did she agree?" Sora asked. His story was as interesting as a novel and she couldn't hide her curiosity. 

"Yes. Though things got complicated, my dad's cover blew and the police had no choice, but to attack. Dad killed the King."

"The King?"

"Cho's father... actually, the law doesn't know about his death. They think he is still alive since he fell into the ocean and his body was never found by them."

She nodded. "That separated your ways..." The girl concluded, whispering to herself. 

Chorong opened the door and walked in. "I've heard right?" She asked. "You are... going to work with me?" 

"It's because of Sora... nothing more. When I finished my job, you have to let us go."

"Surely l will." She walked closer and took out a penknife. "You better don't think about doing silly things. Huh?" The woman said as she cut the rope around his wrist and feet. 

"I just want to walk out of here with my family safe and sound." He said and massaged his wrist. 

"Family?" She looked at him. "No. Emma is mine now."

"Chorong Kim, stop this dirty game!" He growled in English. 

"Game? What game? We haven't even started, baby." She responded. "The ingredients are there..." She pointed at the cupboard before leaving them alone.

Baekhyun walked to Sora and cupped her face. "Babe, are you ok?" She nodded. When he went to her hands to open them, he saw that her hand was in handcuffs. " it..." He said as he walked to the cupboard. 

Sora turned her head to him. "Are you going to do it?!"

"Yeah..." He said, looking inside.

She bit her lower lip in horror. "I have a question... why didn't you inform the police back then?"

He sighed deeply. "I was afraid... I met her once after she left and I understood that she had changed. She isn't the girl I adored anymore. Chorong has turned into a monster. So I preferred to keep quiet and protect my family..." Baekhyun chuckle. "I wasn't very successful though... Cho murdered my dad to take revenge. She shot him in the heart right in front of my eyes."

____

Baekhyun walked out of the house that his phone suddenly rang. It was from a public telephone. "Yes?" He answered. 

"Hello Byun Baekhyun." She said. "I called you to ask... don't you want to see your father for the last time?"

He recognized her voice and clenched his fist. "What do you mean, Kim Chorong?!"

"Just saying... you might regret it, because I do." She said with a sad intonation before hanging on.

Baekhyun got on his motorcycle and went to his sister's company. Their company was holding a press conference and his father, as the CEO, was going to be present at the meeting. He knew that meant something. Chorong was crazy enough to hurt him in public. He ran upstairs because using an elevator wasn't that fast. He walked in the room without knocking. "Dad!"

Taehyun smiled when he saw his face. "Oh and he is my one and only son, Byun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter