Thirty

Pirate Of The Galaxy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 
When his mass shifted for the second time, he appeared right inside the castle hall that led to the dining room. Sehun could hear the sound of battle in the courtyard and other places, but the doors were shut, so he couldn't tell how the Zerg were faring. Now his priority was to get up and make sure the Lans were okay, even though it would be unlikely for them to sit still while their kingdom was being invaded. Looking right, he found the panel that would take him to the elevators, he had to check on Sizhui at least, the boy wasn't a fighter,there was no way Wei Ying or Lan Zhan would let him out. But just as he began the input, a voice from behind caught his attention. Swirling he was met with the sight of Wei Ying being held by Heechul.  Startled, he gazed at them for a moment while allowing his mind to comprehend the situation. When it caught up, he stalked forward, reaching for his blade only to remember he no longer had it. Damnit. He had rushed over without thinking to get a weapon. At least he should have borrowed the teleporting blade he had gifted Kai. It would really come in handy in a situation like this. Well It didn't really matter, his whole existence was a weapon of its own. Thus he stretched out his hand intending to away Heechul's soul, and end it right there and then and save a lot of people the trouble. "You can take away my soul, but I assure you I wouldn't be going alone." It was then he noted it wasn't just the dragon's hand holding Wei Ying, but his claws were at his neck, ready to slash. Cursing under his breath, Sehun paused. He should have known Heechul wouldn't be just be holding Wei Ying for the sake of it, he had to have something sinister going on in his head. He knew Heechul didn't just do things anyhow, this was all planned. There was something he wanted. Or he would have killed Wei Ying without needing to catch Sehun's attention, had it been it was a mere attack on Coaster Z. "Do it Sehun. Don't listen to–" Wei Ying began to say, but the claws around his neck tightened a fraction. It was a warning to both Sehun and Wei Ying. "Don't force me warlord." Heechul snarled."I just want to have a chat. Be nice come closer." He added, with a smile. The kind that someone would have when he knew he had won. Berating himself for being impulsive once again, Sehun closed his eyes for a moment, knowing he had lost this battle before it even began. Heechul knew just right he would never do anything to endanger Wei Ying. Tentatively, he walked over, but let his hand up, in case he saw an opening. His darkness was already excited to have more, despite the none ceasing death energy it had had, since the moment they stepped into Coaster Z. However Sehun didn't anticipate a cold metal being clasped onto his outstretched wrist out of nowhere. Startled, he glanced at his side to see Magus Choi's form materializing. He must have used magic to conceal himself, so that Sehun wouldn't notice until it was late. Sehun scoffed. Too bad the neutralizer wasn't working, he could still feel his magic within him. "I am sorry." The sorcerer said, stepping aside, he really did seemed apologetic for some reason. Confused, Sehun tilted his head,"For wh–" he began to ask, but a sudden zap in his head had him groaning, it traveled down to his chest squeezing hard. Letting out a whimper, he couldn't help bending over.  "Ah" someone let out. "The name, I need his full name."  Through the zapping sensation, Sehun realized the voice was coming from his hand. Glancing at it, his breath got caught up in his throat, as dread settled deep in his stomach. "No!" He let out, trying and failing to yank it off. This shouldn't be happening. The cursed bracelet was glowing in an unnatural way. How did he let this happen? He had thought it was just a magic neutralizer, oh wrong he had been. He had to get rid of it before– An intense pain had him grunting and sensed his darkness trying to fight it. He waited a moment to catch his breath before lifting his head to gaze at Heechul, unspeakable hate burning in his eyes for the dragon. Sehun wanted to kill Heechul in a hundred and one possible ways. The dragon still had that eating grin on his face, he seemed to be enjoying watching Sehun suffer. "Tch tch" Heechul shook his head as though dejected. "All that hate, that fire in you will soon be under my control." He taunted, gazing at Sehun with undeniable satisfaction. "Say you full name elf." "Go yourself." Sehun gritted out, pressing a hand to his head. "That's not the way to speak to me, elf." As though to prove he was in control of the situation, Heechul let a clawed finger dip into Wei Ying's neck, and the warlord bit his lip in pain. "Let them go." An angry voice bellowed. With as much strength as he could managed, Sehun turned to where it came from. It was Lan Zhan, he was stood paces away, his sword in hand, with his stinger raised high as several scorpions in all sizes surrounded him. His body was bloodied, however Sehun could tell it wasn't his blood, but the enemies. And Sehun hoped it would even be more bloodier with Heechul's blood on him. "Now, I won't ask again." He fling his sword and a faint blue light emitted from it, while the scorpions ready to attack on Lan Zhan's command. The were not ordinary scorpions, but a part of Lan Zhan's ability. One sting from them was enough to kill an adult of any race. That was how poisonous they were. "You are in no place to give orders emperor." Heechul said, allowing two claw to drag down Wei Ying's neck, that was accompanied by a trickle of blood, and two jagged lines. "Call back your scorpions or your mate shall die." Lan Zhan's eyes went wide, the fear evident in them, his whole body trembled, yet he did wave a hand to stop the scorpions. "I swear to God if you harm him–" "The elf's full name." Heechul cut off. "Give it to me. And no one has to get hurt. Your mate here will be in your arms as soon you tell me." Wei Ying shook his head at Lan Zhan, while saying "I have no idea –" "Don't even start, I am not here for games Zerg.You know Lan I've made a promise to myself to make you pay for all that arrogance during the GPA. I wanted to strip a certain look off yourself, however now I have better plans. So do not taste my patients."To prove his point, a black shadow like ball, left his hand to enter Wei Ying's body. The warlord groaned in pain, almost dropping down if not for the dragon holding him. "Please stop." Sehun knew what Heechul was doing, it was the infamous ability of black dragons, it was said to be more painful than being dropped into a raging flame or having one's limbs slowly torn off them."You want my name? Have it. My name is aef–" "No Sehun please don't." Wei Ying was shaking his head, with a pained expression. It was clear he was ready to die for Sehun, than give away his name. However Sehun would never allow that. Panting hard from his own pain, Sehun conveyed everything he couldn't with his words."I am sorry Wei Ying," he said, eyes going to Lan Zhan, "For everything, I love you two so much." He told them. He could feel his darkness weakening, until it finally gave up. It was being absorbed by something more powerful– sinister and for the first time in his whole life, Sehun felt what it was like to have one's soul away. It hurts like a . "Sehun please don't." Lan Zhan warned, his eyes frantic, pleading. All Sehun could do was shake his head slowly. He didn't know how long it would take for backup to arrive and he couldn't hold on for much longer. Besides, the battle was already over, with his darkness being absorbed, there was no other way to fight it.  The attack on Coaster Z had been a trap for him and he had fell right into it. Heechul and Siwon knew about Baekhyun's powers and they had used that to their advantage. If only he had waited a while. "Find a way to get me out of this, I know you will. Tell Kai I love him." It wasn't the best way to confess his love to a mate that wasn't even here. However if Sehun never get to come back, at least Kai should know he had been loved. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that. He trust his family, his mate and friends to find a way out of this. Watching his foster parents, Sehun wanted to tell them Eunhyuk and Donghae were back. Wanted to tell them the eggs had hatched into beautiful baby dragons. Wanted to thank them, wanted to apologize, most importantly he wanted to tell them how much they meant to him. However he couldn't do any, but let out pain whimpers. "No you tell him yourself. Sehun, son please don't do this." Lan Zhan had dropped his weapon, and was now reaching to hold Sehun. "I can't, we can't –" Knowing what would happen if Lan Zhan touched him, Sehun jerked away with the remaining strength he had left, that caused him to drop down. "Please don't touch me." His voice was barely audible even to his own ears. If Lan Zhan did, his soul was sure to be absorbed, and he might not survive like Sehun, because Sehun have two souls. He might probably survive with just one. "Don't let me kill any of you. Please end me before I could." His heart squeezed at the reminder of what Kai had shown him. He would accept death with open arms, than be the weapon to end his loved ones. "S-sehun!" Wei Ying said, his voice choked whether from pain or emotions, it was hard to decipher things at this point, Sehun's senses were leaving him, too. "Please." The warlord begged. Dragging a breath, Sehun blinked his eye, gazing at the ceiling above, he just wanted everything to stop."Aefraya Sehun Kelvhan Lee.That's my name." "Gods no." He heard Wei Ying's desperate cry, but was unable to look his way, to assure him it was alright. There was some chanting, probably Magus Choi or the trapped dark soul, Sehun couldn't tell. Next thing Sehun felt was his whole existence being dragged inward at same time felt like he was floating, until he was no longer gazing at the ceiling as darkness engulfed him. When the sensation faded, he took a moment to move. Strangely the pain from earlier had disappeared. Only a soft humming was coming from head. He lifted his hand to see it glowing. Started, Sehun sat up to look down, his whole body was glowing. He glanced around and realized he was inside a cage, in a very dark place and his mind conjured the moment he had locked Jimin up. Oh how sorry he was for so many things. "Enjoy your prison Sehun. You'll get to feel what it's like to be trapped." He heard from somewhere far away. "Thank you and worry not, I will take care of your body. Who knows I might get bored someday and might return it to you. Or probably not." The voice added before fading altogether. This was it. The thing they were trying so damn hard to avoid had happened. The dark soul had imprisoned him inside his own body and taken over said body. "Welcome!" A voice said from behind him, in the cage. However it was different, familiar. He squirted his eyes to get a better look. "I can't see you." He said. "That's because you're glowing. Tone it down a bit will you?" The other added, with a hint of annoyance in their tone. Even though he didn't know how to do that, he still willed it and it strangely happened. The next moment, he was able to get a look at the other being. It was him, however on the darker side, with red eyes, fangs and claws. "Who are you?" "Really? We've been together since the moment you're born and you still can't recognize me?" The other him said, sounding very offended. Gazing at the being, his features, realization dawned on him."You mean... "That's right, I am the dark soul in you bro. While you– " he made a gesture with a frown. "Are the good soul?" He tilted his head. "How are we separated?" Sehun shook his head. Was he even Sehun being separated like this? That wasn't important right now."Oh Gods, I thought you're dead." The dark soul shook his head."Nah, the big boss was able to get me here first that's why you felt that way, weak." He said. "And for the record we're both Sehun. So I will make this easier for us to address ourselves. You're light Sehun, I am dark Sehun." " you." Light Sehun stood up, and strode to his counterpart. "What? Why are you cursing me?" The dark soul hugged himself as though afraid to be assaulted." Hey don't you dare hit me" It didn't stop him from punching him in the face, but the result was he also felt the pain as though he had just punched himself. "Point taken, we can't attach each other." Dark Sehun said, with a grin, showing two large fangs. Were his fangs that large? "But why are you mad?" He asked, with a tilt of his head. Huffing, light Sehun, dropped beside his counterpart."I gave in because I thought I've lost you." "Really? Aw I am touched." Dark Sehun, said, when the other glared, he rolled his eyes. " Mind you I can't easily be killed." He puffed out his chest, looking every inch like a narcissist. Light Sehun shook his head. "You're hopeless." The other part of him giggled. "You're just realizing?" He slapped a hand over light Sehun's back. "C'mon you're no fun." "That's why I have you, the fun side of me." He let out sigh."We have to find a way to get out." He suddenly stood up and went to door, jerking it a few times, but it wouldn't budge .If only this was one of those dreams where his son would show up and save him. Damn he already miss his babies. How were they going to fare without him? "Look around you darling. We're trapped. There's no way out." Dark Sehun said. "And I miss them too. You know. However our mate will take care of them. And our friends." "Are you reading my mind?" The dark soul rolled his eyes. "We are one sweetie, our minds are linked." Oh that's very true. Shaking his head, light Sehun glanced around."There must be. It should have a weakness. We just need to find it." "Well good luck with that." The darkness made himself lay down, stretching out on the floor until he found a comfortable position. "I am gonna take a nap while you're at it. And for how we are separated, he can't have us merge knowing we're stronger together, that's why he pulled me away from you first." Hope blooming, light Sehun inched closer."Then can we merge? If we do, we can find a way out." "Nah, not with the bracelet on him." Feeling hopeless, light Sehun sagged against the cage."I hope Wei Yin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter