Twenty -one

Pirate Of The Galaxy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  By the time Sehun get the door, he was gasping for air, as though having ran a marathon. His cabin reek of , and unfortunately It wasn't lost to his parents either when both pinned him with a suspicious look that Sehun chose to ignore. Wei Ying glared at him and Sehun glared back or at least he tried. There was no winning a glaring contest against Wei Ying. "Took you all day to open the door." Wendy said, breaking the tension. "Good to see you too baby sis." Sehun diverted his attention to pull his sister Into a hug.  "Damn how I missed you."Irene was on him too, both female Zerg holding him tight, their tails wrapping around his legs, just like they used since the moment Sehun joined the Lans. It especially reminded him of the time when they were little. Sehun didn't know he would take this long away from home , he would have taken his sister along. Now that he had given birth, there was no need to return to Coaster Z. He would ask for his other members– were bored to death– to join him on aboard. They had a lot to do.  "You!" Wendy said, jerking from Sehun, her eyes were looking behind him. "You're the one that knocked him up aren't you?" Oh she was referring to Kai that was still inside cabin. Well here comes trouble.  She was already stacking inside before Sehun could understand what was happening. He whirled to see his sister landing a punch on the general's face while Wei Ying hoot, cheering his daughter on. Then another followed. Kai staggered on the third punch, before he straighten up. Sehun balled his hands, his instinct was screaming at him to stop his sister, to drain her soul for daring to harm his mate. Naturally he fought it while watching the dragon standing and accepting all the punches sent his way, without a reaction. It wasn't until Wendy let out a curse, that Kai reacted. He reached out to inspect her hand. "Are you alright?" Wendy shook her head, even though it was clear she hated to admit she was in pain. " I think I broke my hand." A soft chuckle from his side had Sehun looking to see Lan Zhan slapping a hand over his mouth. He was truly amused. "What the are you made up? Steel?" Wendy grumbled, glaring between Kai and her dad. "Oh sis, should I call the doctor?" Irene said in a mocking tone that earned her the middle finger from Wendy. "Oh girl, you should have stopped at the second." Wei Ying said, hands on his hips. "Should I take a turn too? Nah, I will pass, I will probably end up like Wendy." "Don't worry I will heal you."Kai said with all seriousness. He closed his eyes, hands still cradling Wendy's, as silver scales marred his skin. Instantly a faint light emitted from his hands and entered into Wendy repairing any damage that had been done. A moment later, he dropped his hands smiling. "You're good now." That gesture of taking care of his sister, had Sehun's heart fluttering. "You're truly a rainbow dragon." Wei Ying said, from where he was stood. He was in awe, even as he tried not to show it. "A rainbow dragon and a dark soul, what a perfect combination." He mumbled, but Sehun heard him and gave the Zerg a look, questioning. Wei Ying shook his head. "Nothing, just like the previous pair" he mouthed. Wendy wiggled her hand experimentally. "Yeah it doesn't hurt anymore." Then she frowned, looking at Kai with suspicious. "Why did you heal me?" "Why?" Kai sounded genuinely confused."You're Sehun's sister, which makes you my sister in-law. I cannot let you be in pain when I have the ability to help." He said so naturally, looking between Sehun and Wendy. "Sister in-law? Just because you two have eggs didn't mean you're a couple." "He's my treasure." Kai declared, squaring his shoulders, looking proud and majesty. "What?" They all exclaimed, turning to look at Sehun with wide eyes. Lan Zhan was the only one without a reaction. Always calm. Oh boy. "Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and sisters can we speak in private?" Sehun said, already dragging the warlord to the door– Wei Ying was bound to act with violence like Wendy–, then he paused, remembering this was his cabin. "Kai can you step out?" Kai nodded. "Whatever my–" "Just go please." Sehun urged him, not wanting him to finish that sentence, it would only earn him more looks from his family. Luckily the dragon silently made his way out without more words. **   The moment Wei Ying opened his mouth to speak, Sehun held up a hand to halt him. "Before that, first tell me about the progress of the transported elves." The terraforming of Zetex-0 had finally been completed. And before he left, Sehun was in the middle of sending the elves there. He had enlisted the help of some of his crew members to aid Wei Ying with the task, while he was away. For a moment he thought the warlord wasn't going to respond, but then he lifted his head to look at Sehun."Those that wished to leave have all been transported." Wei Ying told him simply. Relief washing over him, Sehun allowed a smile to grace his face. He had finally achieved something. Zetex-0 might not be like their original world, but at least it was close, he had made sure of that. However there were a few that chose to remain in Coaster Z. They seemed to form some sort of attachment to the planet and would be difficult to start anew in a different place. Sehun understood, and had let them stay  "In that case, you've earned yourself a reward." Sehun wiggled his brows playfully. The others had busied themselves with the eggs, oohing and ahhing at how lovely they were. "You brat. " Wei Ying knocked him on the head. "What type of reward do you have in mind?" Sehun could see his antennas twitching in anticipation. "I thought you're gonna keep playing it cool. Well if you must know, I've acquired five hundred S level Mechas, that I know you'll love–" "Oh spirits, you're not kidding?" The warlord jumped and grabbed Sehun, unable to hide his excitement. Sehun had been right, Wei Ying would definitely love his gift. "Nope. I am damn serious. Wanna see them?" Wei Ying eagerly nodded, then shook his head as though suddenly remembering something. "Not before we talk about the dragon and I meet my grandchildren." Sehun had been hoping to distract Wei Ying with the Mechas, so that the talk would be put on hold, and intending for it to stay that was for how ever long he could stall. "Right, the talk." He drawled, not the least hiding his unenthusiasm. As if that was their cue the talk began and like a tug of war it continued for a while. Sehun unwilling to give in. His family trying to talk him out of a relationship with Kai, while Sehun subtly insisted. "Sehun you can't seriously be thinking of taking him as your mate. Think this through" Wendy that had been silent suddenly said, lifting her head from the egg in her arms to look at Sehun. She seemed to be very fond of the silver egg, refusing to let the others have their turn to hold it. Wendy had the ability to sense a soul's potential, she must have felt the silver egg to be the most strongest. My daughter. Sehun smiled inwardly. The first female elf after millennials. "Yeah, as much as I hate to agree with Wendy, but you should seriously think this through."Irene said, she was leaning against a wall, watching the eggs with a fond look. Sehun crossed his arms over his chest."We're In probation period. If it doesn't work then we'll call it a quit." He wouldn't dare tell them Kai had already claimed him. Luckily he wore a shirt that hid his mating mark. Wei Ying that was the black egg shook his head."Sehun there's no quiting from your soulmate." "Our relationship is not base on that. Rest assured Wei Ying, if the time comes I can walk away from it. However I am honestly hoping it would work." "You're in love with him." It wasn't a question, but more like a declaration. Wei Ying narrowed his eyes, daring Sehun to lie. However Sehun didn't have the intention to deny nor lie about it, even though he had been doing so to himself. "I guess I am." He admitted, and felt his heart jumped in his chest. It felt wonderful to admit it out loud. Finally, no longer a coward. His darkness allowed with a snicker. Sehun ignored that part of him, as he looked to Lan Zhan that had been staring at Sehun's neck with intensity. It suddenly dawned on him, the emperor knew. He always knew. . Wei Ying always sharp to catch on, caught the gesture and he let out shout. "Holy , Sehun please tell you haven't mated." Sehun cursed under his breath, grabbing a handful of his hair, but nodded. "Before you start with how it's a had idea. I didn't claim him. It's one-sided." Wei Ying opened his mouth to speak, but, Lan Zhan gave a shake of his head stopping him. The husbands shared a look, before Wei Ying let out a sigh, as though defeated. Passing the black egg to Lan Zhan, Wei Ying grabbed a handful of his hair, barely missing his antennas."All my children have grown up. Found their partners and–" he looked as though he was unwilling to accept it. "Wait what? You mean Irene and Wendy and Sizhui too?" Sehun glanced at his sisters. "Hey don't involve me in this ." Seemingly uninterested, Wendy threw over her shoulders without turning to look at them, her attention still on her niece. "Wendy I have no idea if she got anyone– but I doubt anyone would want her" Wei Ying briefly glanced at his daughter. "What do you mean anyone wouldn't want me?" Wendy turned to glare at her father. Wei Ying rolled his eyes. "With this attitude who would?" "Hey I would have you know I have tons of admirers and people that want to be my partner. I am not just interested." She shrugged. "I bet she's aual or aromantic. Or probably both" Wei Ying said, Irene nodding in agreement. "Think whatever you want papa, I don't need a romantic partner to make me feel complete." "You'll need one when you take the throne." "Take the throne, that I will. But I don't need a partner. I can do just fine on my own. There's no law that state I must have a spouse to sit on the throne. You should be happy papa, at least you won't have to lose one of your kids to another person." "Aish this wench." "Let her be. She's her own person. She doesn't have to have someone if she doesn't want to." Lan Zhan said, smiling at his daughter. "Thanks Dad." Wendy grinned. "That's why you're my favorite." She stick out her tongue to Wei Ying that merely rolled his eyes once again. Sehun watched all that, his mind spinning. He had suspected Wendy to be aual. Because unlike Irene that had had several lovers, Wendy not even once since he had known her, that he had seen her show interest in anything related or romance. She didn't even watch when she was a teenager. But that wasn't the point here. "What do you mean all your children?" "Huh? Oh." Wei Ying frowned, as though coming back to reality. "You, Irene, and Sizhui. Too" he said, emotions flickering on his face. "What?" Sehun exclaimed. "A vampire princess and a wolf Duke came to ask for Sizhui' s hand in marriage and Irene is already bonded to her symbiote and the symbiote is expecting." He grabbed even more at his hair as though distraught. "What?" That seemed to be the only word Sehun was capable of saying. He looked at Irene that had her head lowered, as If avoiding his eyes. "You know Wei Ying has a flair the for dramatics." Lan Zhan said calmly from where he was stood, two eggs in hand, running his fingers lovingly over them. Wei Ying glared at his husband, Lan Zhan ignored him as went on. "The marriage with Sizhui is not certain, not if the boy wants to. But Irene, it's true she's bonded to a symbiote." "I've just been away for like a couple of weeks and things happened?" Sehun let out, not sure if this was a joke. "Irene has been hiding her relationship for years." There was a hint of bitterness in Lan Zhan's tone as he briefly glanced at his daughter, that still refused to meet their eyes. "Irene is this true?" Sehun asked and Irene slowly nodded. "You dare keep it from me? Me your brother all those years?" Sehun regarded his sister with a hard glare, unfortunately she was still refusing to look at him. He had thought his sister would never hide things from him, had thought he was her favorite person. Had thought even if she wouldn't tell anyone, she would confide in Sehun. "ing hell, I am going to hit that girl." He was trying not to be angry at his baby sister, but he couldn't help it. "Sehun no, you–" he didn't wait to hear what Lan Zhan was going to say. He stalked over to his sister, intending to land a punch on her. But just as he raised a hand, he didn't expect his sister's form to instantly shift. Her whole frame was covered in something black. Like a suit, expect the suit was very scary with white eyes and large fangs. Without a doubt, this was Irene's mate surfacing to protect her. "I'll be damned." Sehun gaped, unable to hide his surprise. He didn't know much about symbiote, but he was aware they were a dangerous species. Almost indestructible. "That's what I was trying to tell you. The symbiote is very protective of your sister." Lan Zhan said, something Sehun had already figured out. Sehun allowed himself to properly look at it. He didn't know whether because Irene was a female or the symbiote was one as well. But she appeared in a form of a female with long black hair. That wasn't all,  there was a slight baby bump on the symbiote, that hadn't been there on Irene moments prior. "She's really pregnant." He said, looking stupidity at the bump with wide eyes. "Hello, I am Seulgi." The symbiote spoke. The voice too was that of a lady. However it was different from Irene's. Sehun snapped his eyes to her face."Hi?"he asked, unsure. A small smile graced Seulgi's face, a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter