Fourteen

Pirate Of The Galaxy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Letting out another groan, Irene pushed herself up, swinging her tail back and forth. She wasn't worried about the fact that someone knew her secret even though she should be. Jimin had vowed not to say a word. And having read him, she trusted him to keep his words. What had her on the edge was her brother. It had been two weeks and Sehun hadn't sent another message to indicate he was alright. She was worried even with the knowledge of Sehun being able to fend for himself. What if something bad had happened that prevented him from sending another message? What if he had been sent to rot in prison, while they were here doing nothing? Or worse they had him collared and was using him in a way she didn't even want to imagine. Thinking of all the things the dragons might do to her brother, was only making her head ache, and the need to fly to Storm, intensified. He might probably not be on the ship anymore. Oh Gods! What if he had been brought to Heechul? That vile dragon was capable of doing anything awful to sate his greed. And what Jimin had told them about that bracelet wasn't assuring in the least. To think Heechul had such bracelet in possession that could– "Stop!" Seulgi halted her train of thought. Irene blinked to see her symbiote hovering over her face, sharp teeth bared in a snarl, that could have anyone that wasn't Irene shaking in fear. She had been so lost in thoughts that she didn't even feel symbiote's presence. "How could I? For all we know he could be needing our help." Irene said. Using both hands Seulgi grabbed a handful of Irene's hair, knotting it behind her back. Her bond with Seulgi had manifested, enough to allow her mate to leave Irene's body and take on humanoid shape. Leaning down Seulgi dropped a small kiss to Irene's neck, then up until she connected their mouths together.  The symbiote's wicked tongue began doing wonders to Irene's brain. She moaned, grabbing the back of Seulgi's head, deepening the kiss. It was only when her lungs burned with the need to breath that she pulled back. "You're trying to distract me." She breathed. "Is it working?" Seulgi murmured against her lips. "A little." Irene admitted. "Good" Seulgi's hand went to rest on her belly. "Because your stress is bad for me which is also bad for the baby." Right. Seulgi was pregnant. A fact Irene still had a hard time believing.  Because truth be told, she never expected to get a female pregnant, judging by the fact that she didn't have a .  Symbiotes were gender neutral. Capable of taking both roles, impregnation or being the one to carry. But her mate chose to identify as a female and Irene was happy about that. She had never fancied a male, all her lovers were usually females. Seulgi had explained how it was possible. With Irene's consent, she had mixed Irene's egg with her own essence in a tube for fertilization, before inserting it into herself to carry their child. Though Irene wasn't sure what their child would come out as, however she was already in love with said child. Zerg or symbiote didn't matter. She would love them and protect them with everything she got, just like how she loved her mate unconditionally. Watching Seulgi, Irene's mind traveled back to the past. Seulgi had been in Coaster Z for centuries. She didn't have any memory before that. The symbiote had been transported here, specifically to be bonded with Irene's great grandma. That didn't work though. According to her mate, symbiotes were picky bastards, that chose their bond mate differently. They couldn't be forced. When it proved futile after multiple attempts, the symbiote had been abandoned in an old laboratory, that was currently no longer in use. The particular lab, happened to be Irene's special hiding spot, when she needed to get away from her family. Sehun and Wendy were the only ones she had brought there, a couple of times. Mostly she had been there by herself. Irene didn't know why she felt a pull to that lab, but she believed it had been because of Seulgi's presence. Unknown to her, Seulgi had watched Irene since she was merely a child. At first it was sheer curiosity, then interest, until gradually it turned into something strong. She never acted on it though, until when Irene reached sixteen. Before leaving with Sehun, Irene had come to her special place one last time, knowing it would take a while before, she came back. Seulgi realized it too. And the fear of losing the one person she chose as a mate, she had finally decided to pluck herself out of canister that sheltered her for centuries. The symbiote had latched onto Irene, hiding inside her in away the Zerg couldn't notice. Seulgi didn't coerce a bond on her, even though it was what she craved to the most.  It took almost a decade for Irene to know about Seulgi's existence, and a couple more years before she gave her consent to bond. Irene knew all that, because she had seen through Seulgi's memories. However all that, Irene hadn't shared with her family. Not even Sehun, or her twin. The timing had always been a problem. And when she was ready to do so, another problem had puff off. She had to wait for Sehun to come back home, her brother would understand, and shield her in case their parents decided against her bond with Seulgi. "And he will.Your sibling is tough bastard" Seulgi told her, a cease appearing on her forehead. "Relax okay?" Sighing Irene chose to believe her mate. Seulgi was right. Sehun was tough and wouldn't get himself killed easily. She would have faith in him some more. Now she would focus on her pregnant mate. "Okay, distract me some more." She wiggled her brows suggestively. Seulgi laughed. "You want to ?" "You read my mind" Irene grinned. "Come out and get comfy." Smiling fondly, her eyes never leaving Irene's, Seulgi fully extracted herself from Irene's body, taking on the shape she chose as her permanent appearance. Whenever Seulgi left Irene, the latter felt as though some part of her was missing, even though Seulgi was right before her. She never got tired or fascinated with the way Seulgi's body transformed. Their bond, allowing her to have human like skin, with long black dread, falling down her back. She was beautiful. Breathtaking. Watching Seulgi wiggling her s, Irene couldn't help but laugh. Her mate liked to do that whenever she was out like this. "Stop playing around and come here." She beckoned Seulgi with a finger. But instead of doing as told, Seulgi knelt on the bed, hands sensually roaming around her body, until she reached between her legs, while the other remained on her . Biting her lower lip, she rubbed herself a few times, and when her hand left the area between her legs, a string of fluid connected her fingers and her private area. "Why are you a piece of ?"  In response, Seulgi blinked Innocently, a contrast to what she was doing. Seulgi was a tease, a very lovely one at that. She liked riling Irene up. Groaning Irene pushed forward and yanked her mate to her body, crushing their lips together "You're still not ." Seulgi whispered against her lips. Irene wasn't wearing much, just a nightgown that could easily be discarded. "I know, can't wait." She bit Seulgi's lip, pulling her closer, and locking her legs and tail around her lover's back. In response, Seulgi ground against her, causing a delicious friction that had Irene . "." They were lost in each other, that when the door opened they didn't take notice, not even Seulgi's keen hearing could salvage the situation. It was only when a surprised shout came that they paused and looked over. Wendy had her eyes blown wide, taking in the scene with unconcealed horror.  ! It seemed there was no more hiding it. She just hoped and prayed to any deity listening, her sister wouldn't be very mad, or probably play the protective sister role.  "You have a minute to explain what is going on until I call the guards, which will definitely alert our parents." Pulling herself off Irene, Seulgi sat on the bed, not at all caring about her ness as she glanced between the twins. Knowing there was no other way, Irene sat as well, running a hand through her hair, muttering a curse under her breath. "This is Seulgi my mate. My symbiote."
**** A few week later.
Scrubbing his hands over his face, Sehun glanced around the cabin. Kai was no where in sight which wasn't surprising. The dragon tend to wake up and do his business, before Sehun did. Kai would only come back during lunch to bring him food and to make sure Sehun had eaten. As if he were a babe that needed the reminder to fill his belly. Speaking of which, they hadn't talked about the lost pregnancy since that day, nor what happened after. Neither of them openly showcasing their grief, even though both knew the other was grieving deep down. Sehun tried as much to avoid thinking about it, because if he were honest, he was hurting for his lost whelps, dragons or not, they had been a part of him, albeit for a short time.  All life is important. That was a reminder he dared not forget. Besides the babes were innocents in all of things. They were a result of Sehun's recklessness, and didn't get to see the world because of yet again dragons cruelty. Shaking his head, he locked that away as he pushed himself out of the bed, and made his way to the desk where a few potted plants had found a home for the last few days, courtesy of Kai. The dragon understood the need for an elf to be closer with any form of nature. And Kai didn't need to know if Sehun's heart had been a fluttering mess, from the gesture. Though simple and might not mean much but it meant something to Sehun. Even if they didn't talk much, but surprisingly found a way to coexist without getting on the other's nerve.  Kai usually slept on the floor, allowing Sehun to take bed. Even though the bed was large enough for both of them, without feeling cramped, Sehun didn't offer to share. He liked his sanity intact, and getting in bed with Kai would only make him intoxicated, that he feared he wasn't strong-willed enough not to jump the dragon. They were mates alright. A fact he didn't dare forget, even though it was the last he wanted to have on his mind constantly. For the past couple of weeks, he reminded himself why he and Kai wouldn't work. Kai was a dragon, a Drake. That Sehun had hated all his life, and it should remain that way. But Kai was making it hard to keep that hatred going, not much to fuel it and which left Sehun lost as on what to do. It wasn't supposed to be that way. Sehun shouldn't be having second thoughts on a dragon. However, the views he thought he had about general Drake had been turned upside down. His powers made him highly adept at reading people. Not that he hadn’t made a few mistakes in judgment over the years, but he didn’t think that would be the case with Kai. A kind person. A gentle soul. That’s what Kai was. The only person able to tame his darkness. Something Sehun never expected. He never made Sehun uncomfortable, or force him to do things he didn't like. He gave Sehun space when the elf wanted it, without needing to voice it. Kai still feed Sehun his blood, once a day. If it were someone else's, Sehun would have to feed more than once a day, but Kai's could sustain him for a while. Sehun bet with Kai's blood, he might not need to feed for a week, however the dragon still offered once a day. Kai made sure Sehun was well fed and clothed, and even offered to train with Sehun, probably knowing Sehun would go insane if he didn't have his dose of morning exercise. During their training session, Sehun noted Kai was far stronger than he let on. He was truly a warrior. A worthy one to be precise and Sehun not for once doubted, If the dragon were to show his full capability, he wouldn't be his opponent. Kai wasn't just concealing his strength, he seemed to be hiding a lot more about himself and what was happening beyond the cabin. No matter, he had been good to Sehun thus far. He had surprised Sehun, when he asked if he wanted to go home. When Sehun had nodded, Kai had casually said. "So what's stopping you?" "What do you mean? For obvious reasons of course. I am being held captive." Sehun had shamelessly shot back. Kai had answered without even glancing at Sehun."No Sehun, I don't know what games you're playing, but you could leave if you had wanted to. One press at the tracker in the bedside, and your folks would be here for you." Sehun had gaped, unable to believe it. Kai knew about the tracker all along and never said a word. He caught himself, and quickly shook his head. "Since when did you know?" "I've known since the day you were injured. And I made sure to keep it close to you In case you decided to use it." The dragon was typing something on his system as he spoke, never taking his eyes off the screen. "If you knew about it why didn't you say anything?" A lazy shrug was Kai's response, his back still to Sehun. "So tell me Sehun, what's really stopping you from leaving?" His hand paused, as though waiting for Sehun's response.  Gears turning fast in his head, Sehun come up with something he wasn't sure would work, but gave it a try nevertheless. He made his voice as pitiful as it could be in a real helpless situation. "The fact that my family might be put in danger if they come to my rescue." He prided himself for being smooth. Kai swirled around to the face him, expression unreadable "You are not always here, and the others wouldn't be–" he trailed off making a gesture, while
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter