baby you are

Into Your World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hotel room was big, and once again, Hana almost forgot to blink after seeing the massiveness. It's almost like a home place. It was so enormous as it had a hallway from the moment they opened the door leading to the inside. She can see so many rooms and spaces divided into the living room, the kitchen, and another living room while there is a vast wine cellar greeting them on the side of the hallway as Hana walks. Straight to her was a balcony that was also huge. Hana was sure this place could host at least 100 people. 

"Close your mouth. I can't afford to take another thing out from it."

Hana turns her head as Sehun walks in and mocks her. He was unimpressed since they came from the beach after that drowning accident, and thank God, she was fine. Hana swears Sehun is either non-stop nagging or teasing her over the drowning incident. However, she does think she deserves it since she lied to him. Well, after all, he is the reason she was still breathing and standing beside him right now. But that doesn't stop him from teasing her as he sounds more sinister.

"Don't you like it?"

"What a good way to say thanks to your husband, Oh Hana." He said as Hana then held his arms. She fake smiles at him with an annoying voice.

"Thanks. For real. My husband, Oh Sehun." Sehun then chuckles before looking around. Hana stands beside him as she still holds his arms tight. He then sighs.

"I didn't ask for this small room."

"Small?" Her eyes almost went out from her socket as Sehun turned to her. His face was once again unimpressed. 

"Yes small. Not exactly what I want."

"This is BIIIIIIIG!" She makes a big gesture with her hands as Sehun gives her a look as if judging her. 

"Compared to your place? Sure." He said before he walked away as she stopped him. She still holds his arms as she looks offended. Sehun raises an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You don't like my apartment? I shouldn't have invited you in the first place."

Sehun hides a smile before patting her. Hana looks at him, slightly pouting. Does Sehun really hate small places? She knows he does not feel comfortable at her place, but she never heard him speak out loud about it. Now that she knows, she should probably feel offended. She shouldn't have asked him to come with her before. 

"I like it as long you are there."

"Huh?" She looks at him as he kisses her forehead. The smile appears. Hana pinches his cheek as she teases him. 

"But I don't like you."

"The feeling isn't mutual. I like you."

 

"It's going to be a simple dinner with Papa's company investors. There will also be some of his friends. Papa is in London right now; that's why I will replace him for the night."

Sehun's words lingered in Hana's mind. So the real reason for this short vacation was because Sehun's company is organizing a dinner night for their investors in the city. She bites her lips. It will be her first appearance officially as Mrs. Oh, the wife of Oh Sehun and the future owner of Oh Technology. She was in a makeup session by a stylist and makeup artist hired by Sehun. He prepared everything for them, and Hana was sure she didn't even do anything for him in return. She makes a mental note to herself to make up to Sehun. 

"This is the first time I see you Mrs. Oh."

"Please... Just Hana." As the makeup artist tried to engage in conversation with her, she corrected her. The makeup artist nods as she finishes the touch-up. The makeup artist then flashed a satisfied grin. The makeup was fast because Hana's face was already flawless and on point. 

"There… the princess look for Mr. Oh."

Hana giggles as she remembers that the makeup artist of her wedding also said something similar. The makeup artist at that time also complimented her for the flawless look that did not require much makeup. She also wears a red dress that bears an open shoulder and some slit cut over her thigh. The wavy hair was released freely. She was a little uncomfortable over buns up since her shoulder was bare; thus, the hair covers it for her. 

"Are you done…."

 

They turn head over someone who walks in. Hana stopped blinking again. Sehun was wearing a white suit as his blond hair was looking better. Hana notices he did cut his hair. It's no longer messy but looks short and proper on him. The makeup artist bows a little to the latter. Sehun was standing in the center of the room as he pretended to be shocked. 

"Mr Oh."

"Who are you?" 

"There he goes again." Hana rolls her eyes. However, his reaction makes the makeup artist laugh. Hana looks at her, confused. The makeup artist whispers to her slowly with a tease tune. 

"You are too pretty. So, I guess I know what he means."

Sehun walks to her as Hana lows her head, feeling shy over her compliment. The makeup artist then dismisses herself, leaving the married couple alone. Sehun was looking at her in the mirror as she smiled. He back hugs her as she can feel his head over her shoulder. She chuckles over his gesture. 

"Time to go?"

"No. Let's stay."

"Why?" 

Hana wrinkles her forehead. Didn't Sehun say the event was important? Why does he suddenly want to stay behind? Sehun then pecks her neck before she slightly pushes him. Hana was already shy enough, and Sehun didn't make it better for her. Sehun whine.

"You make me wanted to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter