Lost

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...where were you last night?...” Sun Hee asked in concerned. “..I’ve told you that I was meeting Yoongi...” Eun Ae answered truthfully. “...ttsskk...did you sleep with him?...” the best friend asked while glaring at her. “....nothing happened Sun Hee...I know what I’m doing...and Yoongi is not that reckless...he respect me...” Eun Ae defended Yoongi while putting on her clean shirt on. “...respect my foot!...” “..Sun Hee...don’t say that..he really is...he might look and act rude from the outside..but he actually is..nice and gentle...” . Sun Hee furiously walked towards hers even though she was still limping “....what did he do to you?...tell me...” “...I said nothing...he just..” Eun Ae reluctantly wanted to tell her. “..Eun Ae..I’m your best friend..if anything happen to you...I’ll will not be at ease...tell me...”her best friend insisted. “..he....kissed me...” Eun Ae said in a low voice. “...he did what!?...jerk!...Eun Ae...you didn’t go all the way right?...” “..Sun Hee!...I’m not that stupid....”. Sun Hee let out a relief sigh “...fine...are you two now a thing?...” “..well...he didn’t confirm it...but he kept on saying ‘my girl’....” Eun Ae told her best friend feeling flattered. Sun Hee rolled her eyes “..you’re too naïve...he probably playing a trick on you...” “..Sun Hee..you’r my best friend at least I need your support in this....” Eun Ae felt a bit frustrated sighed heavily. “..Okay..okay....but just becareful ..I don’t want you get hurt...don’t fall too deep for him....”. “...I won’t...thanks..I love you...”. Eun Ae left after giving a kiss on her best friend’s cheek.

 

“....congratulations!...our Yoongi made it finally....” Jin announced as they all were getting ready for breakfast. “..really?...” Jimin asked. Yoongi proudly smirked without saying anything. “....that quick?...how did you do it hyung?...” Taehyung’s turned to ask. “....but this is not over yet....we need to know if Eun Ae really fall for him...”. “..wow...hyung sure has his charms...” Jungkook said excitedly.”..yah!..why are you so excited?...” Jimin hit him on the arm. “....I will ship hyung with Eun Ae...because I don’t like that witch Choi Na Ra kept on hanging out with him....”. “..watch what you’re saying kook...you never know if hyung likes her...” Jimin warned him “..yeah..Jimin is right...” Taehyung agreed with Jimin. Once again the students were queuing up for their breakfast. Na Ra once again cut the queue and jump in to stand in front of Yoongi. “....Yoongi..I waited for you just now..but you already here early....” “..what is it Na Ra?...I’m with the guys..where are your friends?...” Yoongi in a flat tone of voice. “...they are here...I just miss you...” she reponded “...well..you’ve seen me now...”. “..Na Ra..I think it’s best you stop following me ..I’m with Eun Ae right now...”. Yoongi boldly told her. “..Yoongi..I don’t believe it...she just bewitched you...I’ll wait for you...”. “...do what you want..I don’t care....”. “....hi Eun Ae...will you join me later?...” “...I can’t...but I’ll just see you later...is that okay?...”. “...yes..sure...we are going for the jungle tracking anyway...”. Eun Ae nodded with a smile. Na Ra heard their conversation and felt so angry that she gave a death glare at Eun Ae. “..morning Eun Ae...” “..morning Namjoon..” “..is Sun Hee better now?...” he asked in concerned. “..yeah...she’s much better but I told her to remain in the tent..I’ll be going to deliver her breakfast later...or would you mind sending it over to her?....there’s still a long queue..she’s ll be hungry....” “....ohh..not at all..I can do that...” “..okay...just deliver this to her...you know where’s out tent right?...”. Namjoon quickly took the breakfast that Eun Ae packed for her best friend.

 

“....hello...Sun Hee ssi...are you inside?...” Namjoon called from outside the tent. “..who is it?...” she responded. “..it’s me ..Namjoon...can I come in?..I brought you some breakfast...” Sun Hee walked out from the tent “...I don’t need you to bring my breakfast...I can get it myself...” “..well..Eun Ae asked me to help her...she’s so busy this morning...” Namjoon politely told her. “..huh?...that girl....how can she’d be busy for her best friend...just take that back...I’ll go there myself!...” she said rudely. “..Sun Hee ssii..please...” but the girl already on her feet stepped out and tried to walked with her leg still in bandage “..aucchh!..” she said almost falling to the ground. Namjoon quickly caught her by the arm “..easy...” Sun Hee tried to free herself from his grip but he’s too strong for her. “..don’t be stubborn..you’re still hurting....just sit down here...and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter