The Interview

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....Eun Ae....could you come into my office for a minute?....” Miss Seo Ji Eun the chief editor called Eun Ae suddenly while she was still zoning out in front of her monitor. “....y..yes..Miss Seo..I’ll be right in...” she answered the phone a little nervous . “..so how did it go?...did you meet the head of HR of the Min Corp?....” she asked sounded full of hope to hear a good news. “....yes..I did...but she couldn’t guarantee the Chairman will agree....” “...really?..she said that?...” the strict looking lady looked a little disappointed. “....don’t worry..Miss Seo ..she will update me once she spoke to the Chairman....”. “...did you tell her that I’ll be the one who’s doing the interview myself?....” she asked again. “...I’ve put everything in the agendas of the interview...she asked me for the detail....”. “...okay let me know as soon as you hear from her....”. “..yes...Miss Seo....” “..you can go ....” Eun Ae bowed her head then left the room.

 

“..how was your first day at work?...” Namjoon asked him when they had a drink in the evening. “...it’s fine...just a bit bored....I have to do a lot of reading and my secretary is revising all the things I need to know about appa’s company....”. “..you’ll get used to it....don’t worry...”. “..Joon...do you think you can work with me?....” “..why?...” “...I trust you more than anyone else...just look at you...you’re a lawyer now...and you’ve passed your bar with excellent grades...I want someone like you....”. Namjoon smiled “....don’t over compliment me...you’re exergerating...let me think about it....actually it’s not a bad idea....how much you’re willing to pay?....”. “....surely higher than what your company is paying.....” Yoongi answered smirking. Namjoon smiled showing his cute dimples. “...by the way..what happen to Sun Hee?...you both broke up?....” Namjoon sighed “..it’s long story...” “..cut it short then!...” Yoongi insisted to know. “...I forgot her birthday and she just couldn’t forgive me...”. “..don’t worry..she’ll crawl back to you....” then Yoongi neared his head and whispered in Namjoon’s ear “...did you both do it?...” “.... you!..I’m not telling you!...” Namjoon pushed him away. “...c’mon ..I’m your best friend...” Yoongi said sounded disappointed. Namjoon didn’t say anything instead continued drinking his beer. “..it means a yes..when you’re quiet....”. Yoongi said while chuckling “..you lucky bastard!...” he added.

 

“....Mr Chairman...the head of HR is here to see you...Miss Kang Soo Jung..” the chairman’s secretary announced “..let her in....” the chairman’s answered through the intercom. “....good morning Mr Chairman...” Kang Soo Jung greeted the chairman while bowing her head. “....it must be important that you wanted to see me ......have a seat....”. The head of HR took the seat while the Chairman too joined her to sit on the expensive leather sofa set. “....very well..what is it that you want to speak of?...”. Kang Soo Jung cleared then held out the folder to him “...a representative from the ‘FACE’ magazine came to me last Monday....they are very interested in doing an interview with you..Mr Chairman...” the older man dressed in his usual expensive tailored suit scanned up and down the content of the folder. “.... ‘Conglomerate Of Today’...emmm....” then he looked up at the head of HR then blinked a few times “...I have received a lot of such requests previously which all were rejected....why do you think I’ll do it this time?..Miss Kang?...” “...I..I know and I understand very well...I’ve told the girl that it will not possible but at least I just want to give a try incase you have a change of heart...who knows...” the Chairman laughed a loud. Then there’s a knock on the door his secretary’s head pooped out in between the door “..yes...Ju Seok..what is it?...” “..your son is here... Mr Min...” “..let him in....” Yoongi walked in “...abeoji ..I’m sorry if you’re in a meeting...I can see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter