Stiff

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Ae reached the office earlier than usual. She just could not go back to sleep and decided to go to the office. Their intimate moments from last night just filling up her mind all the time. She shook her head and drank some coffee “..this will not do..I have to focus ..as if nothing happened...”. It was around 9am when Yoongi walked in. As usual Eun Ae greeted him “...good morning Mr Min....” and bowed her head avoiding his eyes. “..my office....” he simply said then walked in. Eun Ae took her note book and rushed inside. He pressed the remote to frost the glass wall then walked to her. He pulled her closer then kissed her on the mouth “...don’t ever disappear like that again...” his voice deep and firm. “...I just didn’t want to be late...” she managed in a small voice. “..I expect to see you next to me this morning...” Eun Ae bit her lips “..we are in the office now....we don’t want to be seen like this...” she said again trying to free herself. “....you worry too much...no one is here..it’s just us...”. “..Yoongi ...please...” she whispered. “...it ..you calling my name....I like it....did I hurt you last night?....I’m sorry....” he whispered. She shook her head. Only then he released her from his hold. Eun Ae stepped back then returned to her note book. She finished updating him with his schedules and said “...I’ll make you some coffee.....” she bowed her head before walking out. Yoongi smiled watching her back walking away from him.

 

Yoongi’s father was discharged and he was told to rest at home. It was just due to his old age that he needs a lot of rest and to watch his blood pressure. “..Yoongi..I think it’s about time I’m stepping down as a chairman....I think you’re more than ready to take over from me....”. His father told him when they were having afternoon coffee at the mansion. Yoongi was called back on that Sunday in which he was supposed to meet Eun Ae. As usual Eun Ae understood him well and didn’t really bother to feel upset for cancelling their plan. “..your family is important...just go and see them....I’m fine...” Eun Ae just the type who didn’t want to burden anyone. Their relationship was still not known to anyone. Eun Ae too didn’t say anything to her best friend. She wanted to tell her at a right time

 

...a week later...

 

Eun Ae : “..Jungkook..ah...as promised I want to treat you over a dinner....”

Jungkook : “....really?...where and what time?...”

Eun Ae : “...be there by 6pm...I’ll send you the location...”

Jungkook : “..I’ll be there!...”

 

“...why all the smiling?...” Jung Hoseok asked the younger while they were in the office. “...Eun Ae invited me to dinner?....later...I’m just excited and happy...”. “....what happened that night?....did you came to her rescue..on the rainy night?...” “....nothing happened...I just picked her up at the bus stop and sent her back...”. “..did you see Yoongi?...he rushed back after we finished eating....he said he’s going to check on her just to be sure...he looked worried that night....” Hoseok said but still focusing on his paperwork. “..did he?....” Hoseok nodded his head “....I told you..he’s someone who doesn’t wear his heart on his sleeve....unlike you...Jungkook...”. Jungkook was silence and realized he made a mistake by making assumption that Yoongi didn’t care.

 

...later in the evening...

 

Jungkook arrived at the Italian restaurant and quickly walked inside. He saw Eun Ae waved her hands from the further end of the restaurant. “...how are you  Jungkook?...” she greeted him first with a smile. “..I’m f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter