Sunset

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi took Eun Ae around Jeju. She was excited taking pictures everywhere. She bought some stuff too to bring home. The final place they went was the walk along the Hamdeok beach. The time was almost 6pm and they will get to see the sunset. Eun Ae took several pictures of the beach. Yoongi stood a distance from her looking out at the sunset. She took his side profile while staring out at the sunset. He looks so handsome and Eun Ae just could not deny that her heart still beats for this man even though it was torned apart years ago. She walked to him and stood next to him. “..it’s beautiful isn’t it?....I love the sunset...” she said while admiring the view. “..why?...” “....it’s an everlasting beauty....” she answered. “..how is that possible?...” Yoongi asked again wanting to know the reason. “....even though the beauty doesn’t last long ..it’ll be gone when night comes...but tomorrow it surely will come again...to stay....and the day after...and the day after.....” she said with a smile. “..do you think so?...” he said while turning to look at her. “...yes...” she answered in a small voice.

 

“..Eun Ae...about the bet...it took me a lot of courage to apologize to you....I know I did a lot of mistakes ....we were young and immature .....I’m sorry....” “...it’s not your fault alone....I was too drawn to you too....but it’s all in the past...I’ve forgotten about it already...” she acted calm while looking out at the horizon where the sky getting darker. Her heart was beating so fast “..why must he brought that up again?..” “...were you really drawn to me Eun Ae?....” Yoongi now looking at her which made her even more nervous. “...y..yes...I was...” she said stuttering. “...what about now?....” “...o..of course not...” Yoongi stepped closer and held her by the arm “....are you sure Eun Ae?...that’s for me to find out....” with that Yoongi leaned closer at the same time pulled her against his body and kissed her fully on the mouth. Eun Ae tried to push him away but just couldn’t resist his kiss. The memories of their last kiss all came back to her mind. His kiss was warm and gentle. She missed it so much but she came to her senses and realized it’s just not right. She pushed him away with every strength she had “...no...I can’t...we just can’t....”. Yoongi looked at her “...you’re right...let’s go back...it’s getting late...”.

 

They arrived back at the hotel “...you go ahead first...I need to go somewhere...don’t wait up...” he said flatly without looking. Eun Ae nodded and got out of the taxi. Yoongi said something to the taxi driver then the taxi driver drove away out of sight . Eun Ae thought to herself while she’s already settled herself on the couch. “....is he upset with me?...” she said while her mind returned back to their kiss earlier “..uurgghh!...Park Eun Ae...get a grip on yourself!......” she covered her face with a pillow. She felt a sleep not long after that. Only to be awoken the next morning. She glanced at the wall clock and it’s was just around 6.30 in the morning. She glanced at the bed expecting Yoongi was there. But the bed was still neat showing Yoongi didn’t return back to the hotel last night. “..where did he sleep?....” she was worried and got out of bed to go to the bathroom only to see Yoongi walking in. “...Mr Min...” she managed in a small voice. “..go on...take your shower first...we’re taking the first flight back to Seoul...” he said. “..yes...Mr Min...” Eun Ae rushed into the bathroom. It didn’t take long for her to take a shower and getting ready. She walked out of the bathroom already dressed up in her simple tops and pant. She only need to do her hair and a light make up.

 

She has done her packing since there’s not much to pack anyway. She waited for Yoongi getting ready. The silence in between them was awkward but she didn’t dare to say anything. The same goes over breakfast it was all in silent only the sound of the utensils clinking against the porcelain plate. She couldn’t stand it anymore but to ask “....where did you go last night?...” she asked sounded so casual. She didn’t even address him ‘Mr Min’ this time. “....it’s my business...you don’t need to know...”. Eun Ae bit her lips “...so true that it’s not her business..” she told herself. “..I’m sorry for asking...”. “...if you’re done...let’s go...”. Mr Lee already waited for them at the lobby to send them off to the airport.

 

They finally landed back at Gimpo airport around 10am in the morning. It’s Saturday anyway and Eun Ae thought she should have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter