Dinner

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“..Eun Ae...it’s been a while...how are you?...” Jungkook spoke on the phone “oohh..hello Jungkook..I’m fine..thank you...” “...wahh....Yoongi hyung must keep you busy all the time...” he teased. “...well...just a bit of work ...you can say that..there’s a lot of project...he is busy....you should know...”. Eun Ae responded while her fingers are busy running on the keyboard. “...what time are you off later?....I’m thinking of taking you out for dinner...” Jungkook asked. “....normally around 6pm....” “...do you think you can make it?....” “..okay..just send me location later ..okay....Jungkook I have to hang up now...” “..okay I’ll see you later than....bye!...” Jungkook ended the call with a smile. “...was that Eun Ae?....” Hoseok asked. “..yeah....”. “...just remember what I told you last time kook...” “..I know hyung...but I’m just trying my luck...since then Yoongi hyung didn’t say or do anything about her....” “..I know..I’m just worried about you of getting hurt....” the older responded without looking but focusing on his phone. “...don’t worry...hyung..this is just a friendly dinner....”.

 

“...Yoongi..ah!...how are you?..” “..ohh..hello..Na Ra...I’m fine thank you...what’s up?...” Yoongi answered his call. “...look...do you think you can make it for dinner later...I wanted to give you an invitation as well....” Na Ra said. “...dinner?...ohh..okay sure...where?...” Yoongi accepted since he didn’t have any plan. “...‘Pierre Gagnaire’..is it alright?..” “..yes..sure..I’ll see you around 7.30...”. He hang up and thought for a while “...What invitation was Na Ra talking about?..is she getting married?...”. He put the thought aside then returned to his paperwork. He pressed the intercom and spoke “...Eun Ae..could you check with Mr Jung who will book the ticket for me and the chairman going to Jeju next Thursday?....”.”....just a moment...”. Eun Ae quickly picked up the phone to call Mr Jung the chairman’s secretary. “..yes..Miss Park....both tickets will be arranged from my end....I’ll tell you the detail once everything is confirmed....” “..thank you ..Mr Jung...”.

 

“...Mr Jung...was that Yoongi’s secretary?...” “..yes...Mr chairman...”. “..what’s her name again?...” “..Miss Park Eun Ae....” “..was she hired personally from Yoongi?...” “..well..no ..Mr chairman...she went through the normal process...and Mr Min decided to take her....”. “..oh..really?...” “..yes..Mr chairman....by the way...I’m going to book your ticket...do you have preferred time of departure sir?...” “...book the evening one departure at 5.30pm....and you know the hotel I like....” “..yes ..Mr Chairman....will do...”. Mr Jung quickly went straight calling the admin assistant to book the flight. “...Mr Jung...about the hotel that you mentioned there’s only left with one suite the rest are all fully booked since there’s a festival going on.....” “..I’ll speak to the chairman first...”. Mr Jung went to the chairman “...Mr Min...I’m sorry to tell you that the hotel you like is fully book which only left with one suite...do you want to take it?....” “..just take it...I don’t mind sharing with my son...he’s not fussy anyway...”. The chairman confirmed it and the suite was booked finally for two nights.

 

“..I’m leaving early...I’ll see you tomorrow...” Yoongi told his secretary who was still busy with her typing. “..good night Mr Min...” Eun Ae simply said then bowed her head. She was too continued to finished her work quickly because it’s almost 5.30pm and Jungkook already sent the location to have dinner with her. She wanted to get something for Jungkook as a thank you gift for helping her previously at the same time. She picked up a box of Royce chocolate and told the girl to wrap it nicely. “..do you want to say anything on the card Miss?....” she quickly said “..I’ll write it down myself...”.

 

“...eat it well...thanks for everything...Eun Ae”

 

Eun Ae arrived at the restaurant which Jungkook told her. “..under who’s reservation Miss?..” “..ohh..it’s Jeon Jungkook...” “...this way please.....” the waitress led her to the table. “...you’re here...I’m so glad...” Jungkook stood up as Eun ae approaching. “..have a seat...”.Eun Ae looked around the restaurant and was amazed with the decoration. “...it’s a lovely restaurant...you don’t have to bring me here...Jungkook...” “..no..I really want to treat you to a lovely dinner....you’ve been working very hard...”. “..here...I have something for you...” Eun Ae handed him the paperbag. “..for me?...” “..yes...for you...” Jungkook was delighted “..oh..thank you so much...”. “..okay let’s order...” he said. Not long they saw two familiar figures walking in. “...!...why is he everywhere?...with this shrew...” Eun Ae cursed in her head. “..hello Jungkook..I didn’t know you’re having a meal with E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter