An Interview

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something holding her body firmly from moving. Eun Ae was awoke and only realized she’s not in her room. She lifted her head to see who’s sleeping next to her. She saw the familiar looking man facing her with his eyes closed. Her eyes widened “..oh my god!...what the hell am I doing here sleeping with him!...” she cursed in her head. She slowly tried to move the man’s arm from holding her. But she has to use her strength to remove it. Just as she was lifting it the arms tightened and even pulled her closer against his body “...it’s not that we never slept together before....” Eun Ae let out a sighed “...I have to go.....I shouldn’t be here...”. Yoongi moved and now hovering on top of her “....why?...” he said while looking into her eyes. “....I...I...just want to go home..” she managed to say stuttering. “....you’re still nervous ...your heart beating faster even at my touch....Eun Ae stop pretending....” with that he lowered his head and crushed his lips on hers. Eun Ae didn’t have the strength either to push him or to fight him anymore. All the memories from the past came rushing to her mind playing like a video. He kissed her passionate as if his life depended on it. Eun Ae tightened her grip on his loose t shirt. His kisses continued as he trailing down to her collarbone. His hand roaming all over her body caressing them tenderly. His fingers reached for the zipper of her dress and slide it down her shoulder. He continuously kissing her neck which Eun Ae couldn’t help it but letting out a small moan. “...you love my kisses and my touch.....did you miss me Eun Ae?......” “..Y..Yoongi...I..I can’t...” she stopped him. “..why?...don’t you like it?...” he asked “..it’s not that...I just can’t let you...there’s nothing between us....please...just send me home....”. Yoongi moved away from her “..yes..you’re right....”.

 

The ride back to Eun Ae’s apartment was quiet. It’s almost 3.30am in the morning. Suddenly Eun Ae spoke “....why did you report me after the interview?....I didn’t do anything wrong ....”. Yoongi was silent for a while “....I wanted to get even with your boss..how she didn’t keep her words and only sent a mere junior assistant to interview me...who does she think she is!...” “..you could’ve just declined it...” “..how can I..when I’d only knew on the day of the interview!...”. Eun Ae nodded her head “..right...” she said in regret. “..your boss should hold the responsible instead of letting you got fired..she shouldn’t publish the ing story....we are here....now get off...” Yoongi said without looking. Eun Ae stepped out of the car and the vehicle moved in seconds speeding off to the main street. “....I hate you Min Yoongi!...” she said while bursting into tears.

 

An email received informing her for an interview at the Min Corp. “....I don’t care...I will do my best to get hired...this is his fault!...jerk!...”. Her phone dinged with a notification.

 

Hubby : “....what are you doing?...”

Wifey : “..nothing just reading my email...by the way..I got an interview at Min Corp...”

 

Not long her phone rang and it’s Sun Hee calling her. “...congratulations!...” she said almost a scream to Eun Ae’s ear. “...you’ll get it don’t worry...” she added. “..yah!.. Lee Sun Hee!...what happen between you and Namjoon that night?...”. There was silent for a good two seconds “...well....” “..well..what?...don’t tell me you’re back together?...” “....we are....that’s why I called you to ask what do you think?...” Sun Hee answered in a lower tone of voice. “..idiot!..what’s the point...you’ve accepted him....right?..” “..well..sort of ..yes..I just can’t resist him..I miss him Eun Ae!...” her voice back to her normal mode. “....just follow your heart Sun Hee...congratulations dear...I’m happy for you...”. “..do you want me to tell Namjoon..so that you’ll get hired?...” “..no!...don’t do that!...I have to get it on my own...I don’t want any debt to that jerk!...”. Sun Hee laughed on the other line. “...I’m sure you’ll get it...do you think you’ll see him there?...” “..not a chance...the post I’m asking is a lower level...in the administration side...nothing to do with the executive level...”. “..are you sure?...” “..of course!...” Eun Ae answered confidently. “..okay then..good luck with it!...”.

 

...the day of the interview....

 

Eun Ae didn’t have that much choice of an outfit to wear. She wore a simple dark blue blouse to match with her dark brown pencil skirt. She wore a cream light blazer over it. There’s not much to do with her hair since it’s short just on her neckline length. The interview will be at 11am and she has plenty of time since it’s just 10.30am when she reached the main entrance of the tall building. She’s been there before when she did the interview with Yoongi, but this time it’s different she’s the one who got interviewed. After a heavy sighed she said to herself “..fighting! ..I can do it!..”. She went to the receptionist “...good morning..I’m here for an interview...Park Eun Ae..” “..one moment please...” the girl picked up her phone and called someone “...Miss Park is here sir...okay...” “..Miss Park ..please proceed to level 3....” “...thank you...”. Eun Ae walked to the elevator and pressed to level 3. The door opened and there’s a label on the door ‘Interview Room’. She sat on one the chair which was assembled outside the room. She glanced at her wrist watch and it’s just reaching 10.45. “..how come there’s no one here?...” she wondered to herself. Waiting patiently outside the room suddenly a middle age woman walked in “..you must be Park Eun Ae?...” Eun Ae stood up abruptly to greet the woman. “..y..yes..Ma’am..while bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter