Pledge

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Yoongi and Eun Ae’s visited the hospital it’s confirmed by the doctor she’s three weeks pregnant. That’s why she was experiencing all the odd feelings and the morning sickness. It’s the day Yoongi wanted to meet the members over dinner. “...why do you think hyung calling us again?...is he going to announce he’s breaking up?....” Taehyung asked as him and Jimin walking into Yoongi’s apartment. “....don’t be silly...no one will announce it when they’re breaking up...must be something else...”. Both males walked up the elevator and reached Yoongi’s floor. The door opened “...you’re here..come on in...” Yoongi was the one opening the door for them. Namjoon was already there. “..Is Jin hyung here already?....I thought I heard his voice...” Jimin said. “..yes...he’s in the kitchen with Eun Ae and Sun Hee...”. “..really?...”. The door bell again and tis time it’s Hoseok and Jungkook. “...Jungkook..Hobi..I’m glad that you can make it....” Yoongi told them. “..of course...we don’t wanna miss when it comes to free food..don’t we kook?..” Hoseok said jokingly. “...have a seat Jungkook ...”.

 

“...hi...all!..you’re here!...” Eun Ae saw them when she was placing some dishes on the dining table. Jungkook stood up and walked to Eun Ae “...is there anything I can help?...”. “..emm..yes..sure..if you don’t mind to arrange the plate...” “..okay...” Jungkook happily helping them with some small work. “...Eun Ae...” Jungkook called “..yes?..” “..what’s the occasion?..hyung looks so happy...”. “..just wait.....till he tells you all....” Eun Ae told him with smile. “...okay everyone...food are ready!...” Jin called as he appeared from the kitchen with a casserole bowl in his hands. Everyone gathered in the dining room. “...okay..everyone...I’m glad that you all are here....there’s something I want to share with you all guys....” everyone in the room was silent waiting for him to talk. “....firstly...I’m pushing the wedding day to an earlier date....” “..really?... why ?...” Taehyung asked. “..because....” Yoongi turned to Eun Ae and held her hands “....there’ll be a new member in the family....” he finally said. “...really?...” Taehyung shouted excitedly “..I’m going to be an uncle!...” Jimin and Jungkook widened their eyes with their mouth opened. “..Yoongi just nodded his head. “...congratulations hyung!...Eun Ae!...wow..this is great!...” followed by Hoseok congratulating them. The rest of the member were so noisy and each one of them wanted to be the godfather. “....that..we’ll decide once the baby is born...”.

 

They’ve finished with dinner and Eun Ae told them there’ll be some dessert. The members enjoying some drinks. Eun Ae been busy walking backs and forward to the kitchen. “....let me help you....” Jungkook helped her carry the tray back to the kitchen “..thanks Jungkook...by the way....can I ask you a favor?...” Eun Ae suddenly pulled him into the kitchen. “..what is it?....” “....can you walk me on the isle?....I don’t have anyone...” “..me?....but..” “....I’ll tell Yoongi later...but it’s you I want to ask first...what do you say?....” Eun Ae asked him with full of hope. “...I’m honored to walk you....yes..sure...”. “..thanks Jungkook...I really appreciate it....”. Eun Ae stepped closer and wrapped her arms around him. Jungkook returned with a warm hug too. Some one cleared his throat by the door to the kitchen. “.....ooh... hyung...I’m sorry..it’s just...” Eun Ae stopped Jungkook from continue to explain “...I’ve asked him to walk me on the isle....and Jungkook has agreed...” “...you’re okay Jungkook?....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter