Surprised

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...a week later...

 

“..yes..Miss Kang..thank you so much...for letting me know...I’ll let our chief editor know about it.....”. Eun Ae stood up with happiness “...yes!...”. She quickly walked to the chief editor’s office. After a knock on the door “..come in...” Eun Ae stepped inside with a smile on her face. “...I supposed you have some good news to tell me...” “...yes...Yes..Miss Seo....the chairman agreed with the interview....but the head of HR would like to meet you again...she probably needs further details of the interview....”. “..very well...I’ll check my schedule and let you know....good job Eun Ae...” “..thank you Miss Seo..” Eun Ae bowed her head then walked out the room.

 

Wifey : “....are you free after 5?... ”

Hubby : “...for you..I can make up time....”

Wifey : “...meet me at the usual café...”

Hubby : “...see you love!...”

 

Walking along the busy street with an umbrella in her hands just to cover from the cold rain drizzling from the dark sky Eun Ae quickened her steps heading towards the café. Luckily the café was not that full of customer. She walked to the counter and ordered two hot chocolate with cream on top. Both Eun Ae and Sun Hee love hot chocolate especially during colder weather. She took her seat at a table next to the glass window. Not long Sun Hee arrived “....hi..love!..” Eun Ae Stood up and hug her best friend “..oohhh...I miss you...” she said. “...I’m so sorry...I’ve busy with our new project...” Sun Hee said while taking off her jacket. “...what project are working on right now?...” “..well...there’s this company is establishing a new modelling agency and request for several design for the interior....and the CEO wanted to see the presentation by the end of next week....” Sun Hee explained. “...there’s your favourite hot chocolate...”. “...so what’s up that you wanted to see me suddenly...did you meet a hot guy?...” she asked curiously. “...what guy?...there’s no guy!...actually our magazine will be interviewing the Chairman of the Min Corp...it’s been years lots of media wanted to do one but he always declined the request...but this time he agreed to do it...since I was the one who talked to the head of their HR and she came back with a green light...I’m so happy....it will be a booster for our magazine...” Eun Ae excitedly told her best friend. “..really?...oohh...that’s great!...”. The two girls enjoying their hot drinks while the rain still pouring outside. Couples sharing an umbrella walking under the rain but they seemed to enjoy it. Sun Hee was looking outside the glass window “..a nice sight right?...” Eun Ae spoke as she noticed her best friend was gazing at the couple sharing an umbrella. “....yes....” she simply said. “...Sun Hee..ah...why don’t you reconcile with him...I know you miss him...” Eun Ae told her. “....I can’t..I have my pride....” “....you can always say sorry ...” “..Eun Ae...you don’t understand...it was me who pushed him away!...I was really mad on that day that I called him names...I’d only realized when he pulled away from me...that my words had hurt him too much....”. Sun Hee said with sadness in her eyes.

 

...flashback...

 

“...look baby...I’m sorry...I’ve forgotten about it...but please...just hear me out...my handphone was dead last night..I was just with the members.....” Namjoon pleaded her when he saw her the next day after her birthday. He brought her flowers and cakes but to Sun Hee it’s too late. She was waiting for him the whole night. She took the flowers and hit it hard on him. The roses are all squashed and scattered all over Namjoon. “..the members? Huh?...you are all the same...just because you’re rich...you treat people like trash!...it’s over!...go back to your precious friends!....”. Upon hearing Sun Hee’s words Namjoon was really hurt. s are like his family. How he wanted her to love him and love s too. Namjoon turned away and left.

 

...end of flashback...

 

“....I’m too ashamed of myself...I just couldn’t face him...” Sun Hee wiped away the tears and looked away. Eun Ae touched her hands and held it firmly. “....Sun Hee...whatever it is...just be honest with your heart ....you will find a path to overcome this....hey..I’m always here for you...”. The other female nodded her head an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter