The Game

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....everyone please listen up....” the school head boy called everyone to assemble in front of the camping main parking area. “...I’m going to hand all the camping gear including the tent.....we will not be very strict on how you choose your partner to share your tent....but it will be strictly separated from boys and girls....understand?...”. “..yes!...” everyone answered. “....please come forward to get your stuff after signing the form here....okay..we can start ow from the left side....” . “....Yoongi...you want to share with me?...” Namjoon asked. “..sure...” Yoongi answered not really care who he’s sharing with. “..I’ll go and get the stuff...” Namjoon offered. Then Taehyung was sharing with Jungkook while Hoseok with Jimin. Jin being the eldest among them didn’t want to share the tent with anyone. The head boy allowed him to do so.

 

“...oohhh..this is going to be fun!...” Sun Hee excitedly said as they were ready to set up their tent. “..yes...I’m sure...and this is the first time I ever joined a camping activity..” Eun Ae happily told her best friend. “...you can do your own things right?..Sun Hee...because I need to go to Miss Kwon as to help what is required for tonight’s dinner....” “..okay...don’t worry about me....”. Eun Ae walked out from the tent soon after that. The boys are asked to help the girls to set up the tent which was part of the rules. There were only three teachers joining in the camping. They were Mr Jang as the leader, Miss Kwon and Mr Kang. The three teachers will stay in a separate tent individually. “...okay...the tents are all look good and everyone has settled in their own tent....” Miss Kwon reported to Mr Jang. “...what about the girls in charge for dinner?...have they started?...” Mr Jang asked “..yes..Mr Jang...they are setting up the table for every one...” Miss Kwon quickly answered. “..very well...get the Man Soo to announce it to everyone...dinner is ready...”. Ji Man Soo the head boy announced it using the horn speaker. everyone gathered at the long buffet counter to get their food. Eun Ae along with her nine other members were assisting in giving away the food to the students.

 

“....hyung...so those under the sponsorship are to to do some kitchen work?...” Jungkook asked Jimin while queueing up the line. “...I think so....” the older answered in short. “....oohh..I didn’t realise Yoongi..that we have some helpers ..what is it called..?” “....you mean like a maid?...” Yoongi answered just as they were in front of Eun Ae who stood behind the buffet counter. “..yes..that’s right!...ohh..Eun Ae ..it must be hard for you...” .Eun Ae didn’t say anything just continuously scooping some food onto Na Ra’s tray after locking eyes with Yoongi for a good two seconds. She didn’t know but she felt so embarrassed at Na Ra’s words and it’s even more worst when Yoongi mentioned the word ‘maid’. Her mother has been working as a kitchen helper at a rich family resident all these times as for their earnings. She normally bring home some left over food. They don’t have to think so much to cook again. Eun Ae been so true with her words saying that Yoongi is cute and heart skip a beat whenever she saw him. But there’s no way Yoongi ever looking at her way, he’s a rich boy and everyone knows that his father is the school president. Namjoon who was behind them “...move quick..Na Ra...there’s a long line behind us...” . Na Ra rolled her eyes and moved forwards. “..don’t mind those two....” Namjoon said with a smile to Eun Ae. “....it’s okay Namjoon...here I give you extra chicken...” Eun Ae responded with a smile “..thanks Eun Ae!...”.

 

Yoongi and s along with Na Ra and her friends sat together at their table. “...hyung..how come you have extra chicken?...” Jungkook was glancing at Namjoon’s tray and saw there were a few pieces instead of everyone of them only two pieces. “....oohh..Eun Ae gave extra to me just now...you can have it Jungkook..if you’re that hungry...” without another second Jungkook already took a piece from his tray “..thanks hyung...” “....does she like you that much Namjoon?...I thought it’s Sun Hee...” Hoseok said in confused. “..shut up Hobi!..” Namjoon said without looking. They all went back to their tents after eating.

 

...meanwhile....

 

“..hey..guys!...it’ll be such a boredom...what if we start a game of our own....you know..the school activity is just too boring...” Jin suggested to the members. They gathered around their tent before going in to retire for the night. Because the next morning they will have a hill tracking. “..what game?....” Jimin excitedly ask. “..well....it’s more like a bet...we started off playing UNO cards...the loser will have to take the bet....” Jin continued “...what would the bet be....” Taehyung asked with interest. “...okay....we will bet with the loser that during the time we are here..he will have to get a girl and make the girl to fall for him...and sleep with her for one night..just one night...” the oldest said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter