Getting To Know

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...hyung..what happened?...why did you piggyback Lee Sun Hee?..” Jungkook asked in curious. They were all gathered in front of his tent that he shared with Yoongi. “...ohh..she sprained her ankle..and I was with Jimin happened to be there when Eun Ae asked for help. Yoongi heard him said the name but remained unbothered. “..is she alright?...” Jungkook asked. “...not right away...she has to rest her leg..I think....” Namjoon answered while smiling to himself. “...oohhh..you sick love !...just look at him....smiling for nothing...” Hoseok said smirking. “...yah..Yoongi!...when are you starting to make a move on Eun Ae?...you don’t have much time you know...” Jin shouted as he stood up from his seat to walk into his tent. Yoongi turned to look at him “..you just watch me!...she’ll fall for me endlessly!.....” he confidently shot back. The members all wooing at his statement.

 

The students started queuing up again for their lunch. “....hey..Tae..later you help me to spill my food in front of that nerdy okay....” “..sure hyung....I just know what to to do...”. Yoongi stood in front of Taehyung waiting for his tray to be filled up. When he stood in front of Eun Ae “..can I have a little extra?...i’m kind of hungry to day....” he said while planting his most adorable smile to Eun Ae. Eun Ae’s heart beated so hard as if its going to explode “..ohh.s..sure...” she scooped more of the kimchi stew soup into his bowl “..thanks Eun Ae...” Yoongi said for the first time calling her name.”...oopss..oh..sorry hyung!...I stepped on your shoelace!...” Taehyung did it just as planned. Yoongi tripped and spilled his soup out of the bowl and dirtied his shirt and pants “...oucchh!..goddamn it Tae!..how do you expect me to get another...Eun Ae just gave me extra earlier!...” Yoongi complained sounded frustrated. “..ohh...don’t worry ..Yoongi sii...I’ll bring some more later to your table...just go and clean up yourself first...” Eun Ae quickly told him “..really?..you’ll do that?...” the girl nodded her head “...for me?...” “..y..yes...” she said stuttering. “..okay..I’ll wait at our table...I go and change first...” he said smirking then winked at Taehyung “..sorry...Eun Ae for the trouble ...” Taehyung apologized. “..it’s okay....” the girl simply answered. “..yah!..stop flirting around you nerd!...” the next girl in line yelled at her after two famous boys talked to Park Eun Ae. Eun Ae quickly prepare a tray of food for Min Yoongi as she promised earlier. “...Yuri ah...could you cover for me for a minute...I won’t be long...” she asked one of the girls to help as she need to send the food to Yoongi.

 

“..why aren’t you eating Yoongi?...” Na Ra asked as she saw Yoongi was only sitting at the table without food. “...ahh...of course I’m eating....my food is here now...” he answered as he saw Eun Ae walked approaching his table. “...sorry..I’m a bit late..because there were still students lining up...here are your food ..Yoongi sii...” Eun Ae placed the tray in front of him. Just as she was about to move her hands from the tray Yoongi quickly held it firmly which took her breath away “..thanks Eun Ae...I appreciate you’re helping me....” he said while looking directly into her eyes along with his teasing smile. “...y..you’re welcome....” she responded with a shaky voice. “...yah!...if you’re done..just leave nerdy!...our Yoongi here just being nice to you!...” Na Ra shouted. Eun Ae bowed her head “..c’mon ..Na Ra..why should you be so upset....let her be...” Yoongi told her off. “..Yoongi!...are you siding that nerdy?...” “...I’m not siding anyone...it’s just that...you’re scolding her ..and she didn’t even do anything wrong...” Yoongi said while continue eating his food. “..fine!...” Na Ra said harshly and stood up to leave. “...Na Ra don’t get too worked up over it...it’s not always you see Yoongi being nice to people...sit down and finish your food....” Jin said pointing at her food. The girl looked at her food and slowly sat down. “..I don’t care if you want to sit elsewhere.....” Yoongi added without even looking at her. Everyone at the table was looking at him. Na Ra with widened eyes was out of words. Just after they finished eating Na Ra t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter