Hired

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....Mr Min...everything has been arranged...when do you want her to report for duty?...” Mr Jung asked right after the interview...”. “....Monday...next week....”. “..very well...Mr Min...just for you to go through..this is what I’ve noted down during the interview...just as per your instruction not to ask too many questions....”. “...just leave it there...I’ll look at it later...by the way please also prepare the contract and I want to see it first....thank you...please ask Mrs Noh to come in...”. “..yes..Mr Min..” the chairman secretary responded. “..Mr Min..you wanted to see me?...” “..Mrs Noh...the new secretary will be coming next week...I guess you have prepared something for her? haven’t you?...” “..yes..of course Mr Min...”. “...can I have a look at it?...” “..sure..just a moment...”. Mrs Noh came back with a to folder and handed it over to Yoongi. While he’s reading it Mrs Noh smiled to herself. “..why are you smiling Mrs Noh?...” “...if you don’t mind if I ask you something?...” the secretary asked “..go ahead...” “..why do you want her so badly to work for you?...” “..I have unfinish business with her....”. “..business?...” she asked in curious. “....it’s a long story...Mrs Noh...I’ll return this back to you once I’m done with it...” “..okay..Mr Min...” Mrs Noh walked out after closing the door.

 

...two days later...

 

Eun Ae was lying in her bed staring at the white ceiling. To her surprise she got accepted by the Min Corp. She didn’t know what to feel either to be happy and excited or worried that she might ran into Yoongi someday. She shook her head “...not likely...son of the chairman and the CEO of a big company will have no time for their employee who’s at the lower rank. She recalled back the lunch at Jin’s restaurant how Na Ra warned her to stay away from Yoongi. Are they in a relationship? She wondered and thought they must be that’s why Yoongi was still seeing her even until now. Her phone dinged with a notification. She opened it and it’s Jungkook.

 

Jungkook : “...any news on the interview?...I can ask Yoongi hyung to help you...”

Eun Ae : “....there’s no need...I don’t want him to know anyway...better stay that way...and for your information..I got hired!...”

Jungkook : “...oh..that’s great!..congratulations and all the best!....”

Eun Ae : “...thank you Jungkook...you’re a great friend...”

Jungkook : “...I’m sad now ☹.... we’re in a friendly zone...just kidding...good night Eun Ae...I’ll call you again tomorrow...”

Eun Ae : “....good night Jungkook 😊...”

 

Eun Ae smiled at her phone then put it away before dozing off to sleep. The next day the whole day Eun Ae was going through her wardrobe as to prepare some clothes for her first week working at a big company. She realized most of her clothes were old. “..I need some new clothes....”. Eun Ae decided to go out shopping some affordable clothes at the Dongdaemun market. While strolling along the street looking for a suitable clothes her phone rang. “...where are you?...” Jungkook was calling her. “...well..I’m out at the Dongdaemun market...why?...” “..what are you doing at Dongdaemun?...” “..what else?..I’m looking for new clothes...”. “..Eun Ae..wait for me there....I’ll pick you up!..” then he hung up made Eun Ae no choice but to wait for him. Jungkook arrived with his red two door BMW 6 series. He stepped out of the car and waved at Eun Ae who’s waiting by the end of the road. “...you don’t have to do this Jungkook...” “.....let me do this for you...you are at new place of work...you need to look good...c’mon...Iet’s shop...”. Jungkook pushed Eun Ae into the car....”. The car went into the underground parking lot. Eun Ae’s face looked worried because it’s an expensive department store. She never shopped anything from there except just going around doing window shopping with Sun Hee.

 

“..now..what are you looking for Eun Ae?....” Eun Ae looked around the area and everything looked expensive. “..Jungkook..ah...it’s all expensive her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter