Work Ethic

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...three weeks later...

 

Three weeks have passed without Eun Ae even realizing it. Her work wasn’t too bad considering she knew what to expect as a routine being a secretary. “..good morning Mr Min...” Eun Ae greeted him as he walked in. His face was not as bright as usual. He didn’t greet her back left alone looking at her. Eun Ae was quite surprised “...maybe he’s just not in a good mood...”. Her intercom was pressed “...bring me the file for the project...” “...which project sir?...” “..you know the goddamn project we’re working on right now!..”. “...I’m s..sorry...but we have three projects currently in progress...” “..it’s the ing HP project!...”. Eun Ae jumped to the harsh response. She quickly took the file and rushed inside the CEO office. “..it’s here ..sir...”. Yoongi took the file while Eun Ae ran through her note “...Mr Min...you have a meeting at ten O clock later with HP agency....then by 11.30 another meeting with senior management....”. “....I know...you may leave ...”. Eun Ae bowed her head then left. She never see him this scary before. He’s quite ruthless when he’s not In the mood. She decided to make his coffee which might help him with his mood.

 

She knocked the door and opened it “..Mr Min...I brought you coffee...” she said as about to place it on his desk. But Yoongi didn’t pay too much attention to it since he’s too busy going through the file. As he flipping through the file his elbow hit the mug which she was still holding and spilled it over his expensive suit. “.. it!..Eun Ae!...the hell with the coffee!..can’t you see I’m busy?...” “..I..I’m sorry sir..I’m sorry...” Eun Ae quickly grabbed some tissues and tried to wipe the coffee stained off his suit. Since the suit is dark grey the tissue spread all over it and it worsen the mess. Yoongi sighed heavily “...I don’t know what you’re doing!...leave!..”. “..I’m sorry Mr Min...”. Yoongi walked to his own private washroom to clean himself. Eun Ae quickly went back to the cabinet at her quarter to look for something. “..it’s got to be here somewhere....” she opened a long vertical door cabinet and there she found a set of tailored suit hung on a hangar. “..ohh..thank god..I love you...”.She rushed back to Yoongi office and saw Yoongi just walked out from the wash room. “...sir...y..you can change into this...” as she saw his suit all wet because of the coffee stained. She handed the suit . Yoongi looked at it and took it roughly from her. She waited until he finished changing. “..let me take your suit...I’ll send it for dry clean....”. “...it’s in the wash room...” he answered flatly.

 

 

...a day before...

 

“...Yoongi how can you be so careless about the contract?....” “..I think I miscalculated it ..abeoji....” Yoongi lowered his head when his father mentioned about the contract which was mistakenly typed. “..was it your secretary who prepared the contract?...this is not acceptable...is she new?...” his father continued. “..no...it’s not her fault abeoji..I was the one who stated it down on the draft...she just followed what I stated...” “...you have to deal with the HP people tomorrow...you know what to do....I hope they will still agree to the contract...”. “..yes..abeoji..I’ll make sure they ‘ll agree to our condition...”. Yoongi returned to his office and recheck his resend email to Eun Ae if he made a mistake or not. But he was sure that the amount was not that low. It was Eun Ae’s mistake for typing a less zero in the amount “....!...she needs a scolding!..” Yoongi muttered underneath his breath. “..I should’ve checked it again...!..”.

 

...back to present day...

 

Yoongi went into th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter