Jeju

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived Jeju around 7pm. It’s windy and the weather was colder. Both Yoongi and Eun Ae was met by their branch manager in Jeju. “...good evening Mr Min....hope your flight was pleasant just now...” “...yes ...thank you...this is my secretary...”. “...annyeong haseyo...Park Eun Ae imnida....” Eun Ae introduced herself while bowing her head...” “..please to meet you too Miss Park...I’m Lee Soo Jun ...the branch manager....” “.....just send us right to the Hotel....” Yoongi told him. “...yes..Mr Min...the car is over here....” . The car stopped in front of a luxurious hotel. There were a lot of people walking in and out of the hotel. “....have a pleasant evening Mr Min.....just give me a call if anything...” “...thank you...I’ll see you tomorrow...”. Yoongi went to the counter to check in. “...good evening sir...how I may help you?...” “...reservation under Min Yoongi...” “..just a moment sir...” the receptionist punched something on her keyboard “..yes...one suite ocean view for two nights...here are your cards....have a pleasant stay with us...”. “..thank you...” Yoongi took the card and handed one to Eun Ae. They rode the elevator in silence. “...are we on the same floor?...” Eun Ae asked curiously. “..yes...why?...” “...no...I was just asking...” the elevator door opened once they reached the 17th floor of the hotel. Yoongi walked a head of her “...excuse me Mr Min...I’m in what room?...” Yoongi stopped in front of the suite room door. “...this room...” then he scanned the locker with his card as the door opened. Yoongi stepped in while Eun Ae froze in her spot out side the door. “...aren’t you coming in?...”.

 

“..look...the hotel is full and the suite is the only one available...since father likes this hotel so much he didn’t mind sharing it with me....” “..but you could ‘ve told me...” Eun Ae felt annoyed with the whole plan. “...I didn’t know until just now....”. Eun Ae let out a heavy sigh “...don’t worry...it’s spacious...it’s not like we never share a bed before?.....” “..Mr Min!...” “...okay...okay...you can take the bed I’ll sleep on the couch......” “....no it’ll be uncomfortable for you......you’re my boss...you should take the bed...the couch is fine..I’m smaller...it’ll fit me better...”. Eun Ae rolled her small suitcase to where the cabinet was. “...are you hungry?...”. “...no..I’m fine....I ate on the plane earlier...”. “...okay..I’m going to sleep early...it’s been a long day...” Yoongi said as he walked into the bathroom.

 

Yoongi walked out wearing a sweat pants and plain white Tshirt. Eun Ae turned to use the bathroom and took her sweet time in the toilet just to avoid Yoongi. When she walked out from the bathroom Yoongi was on the bed sitting up with his laptop on his lap. He was typing something “...do you normally take so long taking showers?...” “...no..but I just feel like it....the bathroom is nice...”. Yoongi lifted his head and saw her drying her hair with a towel. Eun Ae was wearing her cotton pyjamas and she looked like a high school girl. With her hair being wet and short Yoongi found her cute. “..come..over here...” Yoongi called her “..what?...” Yoongi rolled his eyes “...I want you to have a look at this...I’m lazy to get out of bed again...c’mon...”. Eun Ae walked to the bed while Yoongi turned the laptop around to show her tomorrow’s program and his speech he prepared. Eun Ae was too focus in reading the program without noticing that Yoongi was staring at her. “..cute..” “..did you say something?...” “..no...” suddenly her stomach growled loudly. She held her belly “..I’m sorry...”. Yoongi switched on the lights again “...c’mon...let’s go out....”. “...c’mon..you’re hungry...you can’t go to sleep with an empty stomach...”. He took out his jacket from his suitcase and put it on “..c’mon...go and change...”. Eun Ae wore her simple T shirt with a working pants. Unfortunately she didn’t bring any jacket except for her office blazer.

 

They reached the lobby and was about to go to the hotel restaurant. “....Mr Min...can we just go to the nearest convenient store here...I like an evening walk...”. “..are you sure?...” Eun Ae nodded her head. “..okay...let’s go...”.They walked to the nearest convenient store looking like a high school kid wondering at night. They found a convenient store “..what do you want to have?...” Eun Ae looked around the ramen area and took one. “..you?..” Yoongi took one with a different flavour. “..hold on...” she went to the another counter and grabbed three instant sausages with two gimbap. Yoongi took some soda drinks from the fridge. Both of them enjoyed the gimbap while waiting for their ramen to cook. “..oohh..this is great...I didn’t have this since high school...” Yoongi said while chewing his food. “..really?...” he nodded his head. They finished eating while talking about some random stuff. “...how is Jungkook?...” Yoongi suddenly asked. “..Jungkook?...well...I think he’s fine...why?..” “..you didn’t tell him that you’re coming here?...” Eun Ae looked at him “...why would I tell him?....this is work related...”. Eun Ae said with a small laugh. “...well..I think you should....he’s the worried type.....”. Eun Ae just smiled “..yeah..I’ll message him later....”. “..okay are you done?...” Yoongi asked after he gulped the last drop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter