Epilogue

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...nine months later...

 

Eun Ae and Yoongi has moved into the mansion since she’s going to give birth soon. Yoongi’s mother was too worried for her to stay alone at their apartment. Yoongi has gone to work earlier on that day due to an important meeting. Eun Ae was having her morning tea with her mother in law. “....how are you feeling Eun Ae?...you’re going to give birth any time soon now...” the older woman said solemnly. “..yes..eommoni...the due date should in three days time...” Eun Ae answered politely. “....I don’t know why Yoongi still goes to work..he should be here with you....”. “..he has a lot to do...it’s okay...eommoni....I can manage it...”. “..this is your first child...it’s important that he’s around!...that boy!..” Mrs Min said in concerned. Just in a short time Eun Ae felt a sharp pain on her lower abdomen “..aucchh...” she tried to stand the pain but it came back again that she let out a sigh. “..Eun Ae?..are you alright?...” “..eommoni!..I..I think it’s time!...aahhh...” The older woman panic and she quickly got up from her chair to help Eun Ae “....yeobo!...Mr Yu!....help!...” their old butler Mr Yu rushed to them “...Mrs Min!...” “..please get the car ready...where’s my husband?...” “..I thought you called me?...” Mr Min appeared “...yeobo!...Eun Ae is going to give birth c’mon..we can’t wait for the ambulance let’s just rush her to the hospital....”.

 

“...as agreed in the contract ..the hotel resort should be complete by the end of next year...” Yoongi concluded by the end of the meeting when his phone kept on vibrating. He saw his father was calling him. “...yes..abeoji...I’m about to...” “...Yoongi..ah!...come quickly to te hospital....we are on the way now..Eun Ae is having her labour pain....” “..what?!...I’m on my way!...” with that Yoongi stood up “...meeting is dismissed!....Joon!...let’s go!..”. Namjoon who was confused just followed him “..what’s wrong Yoongi?....” “....it’s Eun Ae...she’s in labour now...”. “...let me drive...” Namjoon offered. They arrived t the hospital “..quick...Yoongi...it’s almost time...” his mother w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter