Camping Trip

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....Miss Park....you have missed two years of the camping activity...your intake are all participating....except you...this will be part of your academy grades....is there anyone can sponsor you for the trip...it’ll only cost 300,000Krw....” Eun Ae homeroom teacher called her just after the class finished. “...I know Mrs Han....but my mother just couldn’t afford it ...since we are paying the outstanding bill for our apartment rental....I’m sorry....” the girl lowered her head while holding tight her folder against her chest. “...okay..let me speak to the principal...see what he can come up with....I’ll let you know again...you can go...” “..thank you Mrs Han....” Eun Ae bowed her head then slowly walked out from the class. She saw Sun Hee her best friend waiting at the school main entrance “....Eun Ae!...are you alright?...” she asked as she saw Eun Ae’s face was so down. “...not really....” she answered. “..what happened?....” “..it’s about the camping trip....Mrs Han told me I’ve missed two years already and this will be the final year...there will be grades included for the final year....what should I do Sun Hee...eomma so tight on the money...” “..I’ll lend you some money..but I can’t pay the whole amount...maybe just half of it...what do you say?...” her best friend said sincerely. “...you’ve been helping a lot already Sun Hee...I haven’t paid you for the money for the books yet...I can’t ...I really can’t...” Eun Ae answered almost in tears. “..don’t worry too much about it Eun Ae...let’s just wait for Mrs Han...you never know that maybe you don’t have to go...” “..I hope so...I don’t want to tell eomma...she’ll get worried...” Eun Ae said as they walked together approaching the school gate. Park Eun Ae is a bright student. She got into such an elite and prestige school because she got a half sponsorship from the school itself. She only has to pay for school books and uniform.

 

“....Yoongi ah!...” Namjoon called as he ran to his best friend. The boy with the dark black hair turned around “..yes buddy what’s up?..” “...we are going for this camping trip..I can’t wait...it’s almost Oct and the weather is going to be cold....” “..ohh..yes..it’s pretty boring to be honest...it would be better if we are on a cruise...” the older boy answered with a straight face. “..yes...that’s right...but I’m sure the school won’t allow that...for safety reason...and most importantly it’ll be costly....” the younger said wisely. “..yeah...anyway...everyone is going right?...” Yoongi asked unbothered “..I think so...because it’ll be included for our final year grades....”. “...Yoongi!..Namjoon!...” it’s Jung Hoseok the cheerful one walked to them with the rest of their gang. “....let’s hang up at our usual place...I’m craving for some grill stuff....” he suggested “..whose treat will it be this time?...” Yoongi asked “..Jungkook’s I think...” Jimin answered. Yoongi and his friends consists of seven members. They are all came from rich chaebols background except for Namjoon. But his parents are doctors and that’s why he’s well off too. “..you’re not listening Joonie!...what are you looking at?..” Yoongi’s shifted his gaze to where Namjoon was looking at “...ohh..Sun Hee...or don’t tell me it’s that...what’s her name?..” Yoongi mock his best friend “...shut up Yoongi!..it doesn’t concern you....” Namjoon hit him by the arm. “..I don’t believe this...there’s more class and beautiful girl than her...” he said while still looking at Eun Ae and Sun Hee walked past. “...look at the other way...I hate those jerks!..they think they are the most rich and handsome guys around here!...just because they are chaebols..they bragged about everything!...” Sun Hee rolled her eyes and pulled Eun Ae to walk faster. “..I think..that Namjoon likes you...I saw him staring at you earlier...” Eun Ae teased “....likes my foot..they are all the same...especially that pale dumpling look Min Yoongi..so arrogant...”...Sun Hee added “..but I think he’s cute...” Eun Ae responded back chuckling.

 

....at the grill house...

 

“...hyung...do you think everyone is going for the trip?...” Jungkook being the youngest among them asked in betw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter