Things To Do

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Ae read through the long list given to her. Her eyes widened when she saw the things she needs to do every day. Being a secretary means you’re 24/7 around him unless he wants to have his own time.

 

Things to do:

Must be at work before him he usually comes at 9oclock Coffee a must on the table every morning Prepare his schedule Remind him for all meetings Prepare the minutes of his meetings Grab some sandwiches if he’s not going out for lunch Keep spare suits for him in the office Keep an umbrella in case it rains Never switch off your phone Do his shopping (only when he asked) Arrange all sorts of his gathering Must not leave before he leaves office

 

“..oh my god!...is this what I have to do for him?...” Eun Ae bit her lips after digesting the things she has to do. “....I can do it!...I need the money...I don’t care...”. Eun Ae put away the folder in her drawer. The desk phone rang “...y..yes..Mr Min...” she answered nervously. “...could you bring me the file for the next meeting with the HP project...”. “...right away..Mr Min..”. Eun Ae quickly went to the file cabinet and run through with file name. Mrs Noh was really an organize person. The file was not difficult to allocate. She found it easily and quickly entered the CEO office. She placed the folder on his table without saying anything “....aren’t you going to say anything?...” Yoongi asked while staring at her. “..y..yes?..w..what?..” Yoongi shifted his gaze to the file she just brought in. “..oohh...this is the file sir...I’m sorry...” she said then cleared . Yoongi took the file and open it to look through the detail. “...I shall leave..” “..stay there..” Yoongi cut her words. Eun Ae stood by the side of his table. She felt awkward not knowing what to do or say next. It’s killing her due to the quietness in the room. She noticed Yoongi’s mug was empty. “...would you like some more coffee Mr Min?...” “..why?...so that you can avoid me?...” Yoongi mocked her “..no...I just noticed your mug is empty ..Mrs Noh told me that you like to drink coffee from time to...” “...make one for me...” once again Eun Ae couldn’t finish her words. “..yes sir...” Eun Ae quickly fetched the mug and took it away with her.

“...ouuhhh!...jerk!...he made me so uncomfortable....huhhh..” she sighed while scooping some coffee powder into his mug. “..how does he likes his coffee?...Mrs Noh didn’t tell me if he likes it sweet or not?...nevermind I just make as to my taste....if he doesn’t like it he sure will scream...” Eun Ae added two teaspoon full of sugar and stirred it well. “...Mr Min...here’s your coffee....” “..just leave it there....I want you to prepare the contract for the project.....I’ve already emailed you the drafted copy....”. “..yes..Mr Min...c..can I leave now?..” “...yes..you can go...I’m not going out for lunch later...it’s up to you if you want to go out...”. “..oohh..yes...thank you...” Eun Ae said while bowing her head. He returned to her desk and said to herself “..why wouldn’t he go out?...so I have to grab him some sandwiches...for goodness sake!...” Eun Ae cursed feeling frustrated. After opening her email she prepare the contract as instructed. She glanced at her wrist watch and it’s already 12.15. She stood up and knocked on the CEO office door “...Mr Min...I’m heading out for a while....” “..yes...just be back on time...” Yoongi answered without looking “...yes sir...” Eun Ae slowly closed the door and thought to herself “...I never see this side of him like this..he’s so serious with his work...”.

 

She doesn’t really know anyone at the company so Eun Ae went on her own to the nearest café. She wanted to go to the company’s cafeteria but just too shy with the people around. She grabbed for herself an ice latte with a sandwich. She bought an extra sandwich for Yoongi just as per Mrs Noh’s rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter