Photoshoot

Love In Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...Mr Min...what inspire you the most to become the future of the Min Corp?...” Eun Ae last question to Yoongi during the interview “....well....nothing inspire me to be honest....but I just want to do the things that makes my father proud and happy ....”. “....that’s a remarkable statement...Mr Min..thank you for your time for having this interview with us from ‘FACE’ magazine....” Eun Ae ended the interview. She turn off the voice recorder then put it I her handbag. The interview took around fifty minutes which Yoongi answered all te questions. Eun Ae noticed Yoongi does changed a lot. He’s matured now and his answers to all the questions were truly from his sincerity. It’s surprised Eun Ae a lot that the old Min Yoongi who treat her like a trash was not the same. He changed to a new person. During the interview Eun Ae felt comfortable than she ever thought. She could feel the warmth in his response as if it’s just a normal conversation between them.

 

“..very well Mr Min...I think you did very well...I thank you again for your cooperation....and our photographer is waiting outside....maybe you want to prepare yourself before he can take some of your pictures.... ” Eun Ae told him as she stood up. “..yes..I was told by Miss Kang about it...no..I’m ready...don’t you think I just look fine right now?..” “..oohhh...y..yes..sure...I’ll call him..” Eun Ae answered stuttering because she felt embarrass for staring at him and quickly opened the door to call for Jun Woo to come inside. When she was outside she cursed herself for being so stupid to check on him. The photo session finished about twenty minutes. “...Eun Ae..he wanted to see you...I’ll be just in the lobby ..okay...”. “...okay...” Eun Ae just wondered why did he want to see her again. She walked in “...you wanted to see me?....” “...yes...just closed the door...”. Yoongi stood up from his chair and walked towards her. “....now answer me..why were you interviewing me instead of your chief editor?...”. “...ohh..Miss Seo has an urgent matter that she need to go to Japan..it’s family matter...I’m sorry for not telling you earlier...”. “..was it not because you’re eager to meet again?...Eun Ae...” he said as he stood just a feet away from her. Eun Ae moved a step away when Yoongi grabbed her by the arm “....you think I didn’t notice it ...you’re still nervous even just to look at me...what is it Eun Ae?...do you still like me that much?...” he mocked her. “....don’t be ridiculous...I’m not nervous...this is just a job I have to do...I swear I never want to see you again!...”. “..you’re trembling..even with my touch...” Eun Ae flinched her arms and moved away “...I have to go...Mr Min...” with that she nodded her head and quickly left the room. Yoongi smirked watching her leaving the room.

 

“....Mrs Noh...please bring Mr Jung here......” Yoongi told his secretary. “...right away Mr Min...”. After a few minutes “..you wanted to see me Mr Min?...” the chairman secretary came to see Yoongi. “....it’s about my new secretary selection...I’ve told Mrs Noh about it ...but before that can you help me with something....” “..sure Mr Min...what is it?...” “...the girl who interviewed me just now...I want you find away and made her got fired...I don’t care how you do it ...but just make it happen...then bring her to apply for the post...I’m sure you understand what I mean....”. Yoongi said tapping on the older man’s shoulder. “...I’ll see to it to get done... Mr Min...” the chairman secretary bowed his head before leaving the office.

 

...a week later...

 

“....You wanted to see me Miss Seo?...” Eun Ae walked into the chief editor’s office. “.....yes..Eun Ae...have a seat...”. Miss Seo’s face was not as bright as usual that day. Eun Ae took one of the seat in front of the editor’s table. “...I’ve drafted the story after listening to the voice recorder...it’s fine...in fact it is more than I expected....thanks to you for being able to make it happened.....” “..but you’ve thanked me already Miss Seo...” Eun Ae responded curiously. “..I know...she let out a weak smile...but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter