VIII - You're Home

Choosing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Kim Taeyeon!!!" Sooyoung shouted furiously. "I swear to God! If anything happens to Yuri!!!"

Sooyoung is mad the moment she arrives at Taeyeon's apartment. The woman's been worried all this time. After the call with Jessica, Sooyoung had to cancel all her plans to find Yuri. She was sleepless that night as she kept on banging her team to find Yuri. Yeri, Yuri's assistant hasn't slept the whole night too trying to get Yuri's flight details but she failed.

A fan leaked a photo of Yuri on social media while she's waiting at the airport. Good thing, they didn't give any details about her flight.

 

"Soo just calm down okay?!" Taeyeon said as she's tying her shoelace.

"Why can't you just tell me where she is???!!!" Sooyoung yelled.

"Because I won't!!!" Taeyeon stood up and shouted back.

Both of them stood there glaring at each other

"Guys, just calm down okay. It's not helping." Sunny said calmly as she stood in the middle of the two.

Taeyeon calmed herself. "Soo please, don't you still trust me?"

Sooyoung sits on the couch with her hand covering , pondering what to do. She took a deep breath and threw her hands in the air. She accepted her defeat.

"You know me Soo. When it comes to Yuri, I'll never do anything to harm her. Just trust me please?"

Sooyoung nods and looks at Taeyeon. "Okay," She stood up and walked closer to Taeyeon. "But I swear to God Taeyeon, if anything happens to her, you'll regret it."

Taeyeon just nodded.

"So, let's go?" Sunny asked.

"Yeap, let's go." Taeyeon said as she got her car keys and coat. "Where's Hyo by the way?"

"We'll get her on the way. She's in the studio waiting for us." Sunny answered.

The three then left. Sooyoung and Sunny don't have any idea where they're going.

 

Taeyeon was silent the whole ride. Hyoyeon was worried too but she knows Taeyeon. If the woman doesn't answer the first question, she definitely won't answer the rest so she just lets her be.

"Are you guys taking me home?" Hyoyeon asked as soon as she saw familiar roads in Incheon. Few more turns, they're at the airport vicinity already.

The main gate of the airport is crowded with fans with banners of Yuri's name. Some have her and Jessica's ship's name, YulSic. Photographers are everywhere waiting. There are also reporters on standby.

"So we're fetching Yuri." Sooyoung plainly said.

Taeyeon hummed in response. "Don't worry Soo. She won't be seen by those people. I already pulled enough strings to make sure we're the only people she'll see when she arrives. My team's already handling the press and people in the airport so you don't need to worry.

"As expected, King Taengoo." Hyoyeon compliments which made them giggle.

 

Taeyeon took the road going to the back of the airport.

Few security officers welcomed them when they got there. They were guided to a private room and there, they saw Yuri. Just sitting on a couch with her bag and luggage beside it.

"Welcome home Bud!!!" Taeyeon yelled happily.

Yuri looked at her and ran to her for a hug. It was tight. That feeling as if she's never letting go. Making her best friend feel how thankful she is that she's home. A moment after, their tears drowned the whole room. Yuri missed them so much. The same goes for the whole gang.

"Bud, thank you." Yuri cries after she releases the hug. "Thank you so much."

"I told you, I got you." Taeyeon said as she wiped off Yuri's tears.

Yuri turned to Sooyoung and hugged her. "Soo, I'm so sorry."

"Ya! Yuri-yah!" Sooyoung cries harder and hugs Yuri tighter. "Don't say that. It's okay. You're home now."

They stayed there trying to calm down Yuri as her hands were shaking and couldn't stop crying. The reason why she's having a hard time breathing.

"Bud, it's okay. You're here now. You're with us. Let go of your worries. You're okay now." Taeyeon said as she gently caressed Yuri's back. "Let's get you home."

 

"So when will you tell me that you bought this house? Actually this whole damn building, Yuri." Sooyoung asks as she roams around the new apartment.

It is actually The Penthouse as Taeyeon calls it. The room occupies the entire 5th floor. Mixed with modern wood and metal furniture, black lamps, and hanging lights, a variety of dark gray thermal and white see-through curtains that give contrast to the walls painted in white. With 4 bedrooms, a large modern kitchen with complete stainless equipment for cooking and baking. A minibar. A 12-seater dining table. A music corner with all-black shaded music instruments. Grand piano, guitar, and bass on a stand, a drumset, and a set of percussion. Phonograph on a table beside a wooden vinyl collection shelf.

"Sorry Soo, I was supposed to tell you about this but, you know... happened." Yuri answered as she sat on the L-shape white sofa holding a cup of coffee.

"This place is so beautiful, Yul! Really looks expensive!" Hyoyeon compliments as she sits comfortably on the identical sofa connecting the one Yuri's sitting on.

"Well, it is. This is the first time I get to see all these. Taeyeon would send me photos of the improvements but, it's way better seeing it with my eyes." Yuri said as she sipped from her cup.

"But Yuri, why did you buy this?" Sunny asked as she joined Hyoyeon.

Yuri took a deep breath. "This is actually my birthday gift for myself. And... for Jess."

All of them went silent.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon sit next to Yuri.

"Yul, can we talk about that? even just for today. For once." Sooyoung asked.

"Sure." Yuri shortly answered. "Last year, after I bought this, I was planning to tell her during dinner. I even planned on taking her here even if the building was still bare. I wanted to tell her about my plans when I bought this. You know, my own studio and a cafe. This could be our new office too, Soo."

Sooyoung smiled as she recalled how many times Yuri told her about her dream of having her own office. 

"This could be her new office or I don't know. Whatever she plans on doing here."

Yuri paused for a moment staring at the cup in her hand.

"This was supposed to be our home." Yuri took a deep breath and drank from her cup.

"Yah! Cheer up Yul! This is our new home! Let's party!" Hyoyeon shouted with joy that made all of them laugh.

"Hyo, you'll surely party tonight since we're all going to stay here until the weekend!" Sunny said.

"Just the weekend?! No way! I'll start living here Yul!"

All of them laughed. "Now, you should regret giving me a room here! This is going to be my new place!" Hyoyeon said enthusiastically as she crossed her legs and spread her arms on the backrest as if she's the owner of the place.

"You can stay here for as long as you want Hyo." Yuri smiled and Hyoyeon gestured flying kisses to her.

"Wait, what about your apartment with Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter