Chapter 6

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I swear, it was because there was no seat left!” Wonwoo tried his best to lie when Soonyoung asked him about his lunch with Mingyu. It’s been forty-five minutes since his friends are bugging him about the lunch.

“You know I could have finished making final lecture notes if you guys are not disturbing me.” Wonwoo gives them side eyes but they don’t even look like they are listening.

“No seat left, huh? That’s what you both said but we are not believing it.” Soonyoung said stressing on the word ‘both’ and it sure does make Wonwoo curious for a bit. So, Mingyu also lied?

“We both?”

“Yeah, you and Mingyu. Apparently, Chan saw you two having lunch together and told Seokmin. You know, Lee Seokmin, the guy who is always together with Jisoo Hyung?”

Ah...Lee Chan spreads this news, huh? Chan is their little junior who happens to love his seniors more than they love him.

“I know who Lee Seokmin is. But say again, who told you about this?” Wonwoo threw a glare at Chan who is casually hanging out in their room.

“Our Channie.” Soonyoung said as he squishes the younger’s cheeks but didn’t dare to enjoy the teasing much when Wonwoo threw another glare at Chan.

“C’mon, Wonwoo hyung is just shy. We all know you guys made up. I mean, you guys haven’t fought for three days. That’s the progress.” Vernon makes a cheeky grin.

“We do not  makeup. And look, we both are not like those immature kids who would fight every time we meet, are we?”

“Yes.” Soonyoung whispers.

“I am more mature than he is! And ya! You little prick, stop eating my egg tarts.” Wonwoo knows he can’t beat his friends so he turns his head to Chan and threw the third glare at the younger.

“I was just about to have one!”

“You are not allowed to have one! You spread stupid rumors of me.” and that’s true. Chan gossips.

“But it is true! I saw you and Mingyu hyung together.”

“No, it isn’t true and now, give me my egg tart.” Wonwoo takes his egg tart back from Chan, earning a pout from the younger.

“Fine! I am gonna tell Jeonghan hyung that you bullied me.” Chan pouted and left the room and now, the bad guy is Wonwoo and his friends are watching him as if he is bullying the 3 years old kids.

“Stop bullying Chan!” Soonyoung hits his arms.

“What? He is just being dramatic.”

“What if he tells his brother? You know he is like a wicked witch.” oh yeah, Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan happens to be Chan’s second cousin and his senior. The smart one. If they were in Harry Potter Movie, Yoon Jeonghan would be Slytherin-smart. A super-protective brother. No one in the college would be this super protective upon their second cousin but there is Jeonghan. Wonwoo finds it weird because he can’t even remember his cousins’ names.

“Please...I don’t even care about him.”

“Oh yeah, you don’t. But he is the only senior you know who is taking a finance major. And if you want good notes, you need his.” Soonyoung got the point. Oh no… that’s right. He needs notes from Jeonghan. Listening to recordings is not helpful. He sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter