Chapter 4

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello,

There are only a few readers but you guys won't believe how happy I am to see that you guys continue reading my story. This is the very first story written after a long break which is 3 years. I am still not satisfied with the way I write. I will try my best to present the best work as much as I can. Thank you so much for reading this story...See you in Chapter 5. 

Wonwoo still can’t believe he actually kissed his enemy.

Making a wish at 11:11 am was not a part of the plan. He was supposed to steal Kim Mingyu’s first kiss and that is it.

He is not supposed to make a wish. He didn’t really wish Mingyu would fall for him. It was just a joke for calling him superstitious.

Wonwoo walked past Mingyu, looking confident after he kissed the taller. But did he really feel confident? No. Absolutely not. Oh god. He has not kissed anyone among the bookshelves and not with someone who is as tall as coconut trees.

Kissing Mingyu is unhealthy.

It took Wonwoo the whole day to breathe in a normal way since he walked out from the library. And his heart? It almost stopped functioning.

It is all disadvantageous for Wonwoo. But he shouldn’t regret it, should he? No, of course not, why would he regret it, right? He got something that Mingyu really cares about, his first kiss. He should be proud.

Sure, be proud Wonwoo, be proud. Wonwoo encourages himself in every way that he could.

“Bro, I know you are a boy but are you having the time of your month? You look like a dead person.” he looks up blankly at his roommate, Vernon.

“Huh?”

“Yeah, are you okay? Do you want some?” Soonyoung gives him a bowl of popcorn. Wonwoo shakes his head and gives the bowl back to Vernon. Then he stares at the popcorns and thinks for a few seconds to process why Soonyoung is in their room and why they all are sitting on the floor with a laptop in front of them.

“Oh! The movie!” Finally, he remembers.

“Yes, the movie. We are watching Avengers.”

“Right…” Wonwoo went back to his silent mode again as he stares lifelessly at the laptop screen.

“Dude, seriously. You’ve been like this for two days!”

Two days… Soonyoung unknowingly emphasizes the word ‘two’. And it makes Wonwoo think about how he avoided Mingyu completely for two days straight and how their kiss happened in the library. The way Mingyu eyes got wider, the way his lips parted before their kiss, he’s probably about to shout because of Wonwoo’s sudden action, and the way Mingyu lips tasted like coffee-

What the heck am I thinking?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter