Chapter 13

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happened last night was an enchanting occurrence. At least, to Wonwoo.

The way Mingyu touches his face, so gentle that he could just melt right there...

The way Mingyu hugs him so tight as if he is his boyfriend... as if he is his.

The way Mingyu’s breath brushes against his skin when he was hugging him...

Everything was perfect.

“Why do you look so hooked on an exam day?” Vernon said stressing on the word ‘exam’ as he saw his roommate hugging the pillow tight and smiling alone.

“Oh ! Exam!” Wonwoo’s eyes widens as he heard the exam. He gets out of bed as soon as reality hits him hard. There is no time for Wonwoo to reminisce about yesterday when he has an exam coming up in 1 hour.

He knows...he so knows that he should be calm and focused but it turns out his heart is racing a million miles per hour when he saw Mingyu standing in front of the exam hall. Messy hair with a black hoodie, handsome as always. Mingyu is reading some notes, looking so focused, that’s kind of y too. Wonwoo is not sure how long he was standing there admiring the taller from far until those brown eyes of Mingyu lock together with his. Wonwoo could feel his cheeks are heating up and probably looks like a tomato.

“Hey” Mingyu smiles at him as he walks closer. Cute...too cute that Wonwoo might die right there.

“Hey,” He notices how Mingyu walks towards him until they get closer to the point where Wonwoo could see those tiny freckles on Mingyu’s face. Cute.

Stop thinking ‘cute’ Wonwoo.

Wonwoo flinches when Mingyu’s hand runs through his hair and brushes off some leaves on his shoulders.

“Did you pass through a forest? What’s with those leaves?”

“A-ah...that” Wonwoo feels very ashamed to let the other know that he has to run and use the shortest route to get to the university because he woke up late and completely forget about the exam from recollecting all the moments he had with the taller last night.

“I tripped on the grass.” he lied.

“You fell? Did you get hurt?” Mingyu frowned before he grabs him by the arms and look at his body up and down. Is Mingyu worried about me?

“W-what? No...no, I am fine.”

“Oh, okay.”

And so, there goes another eye contact. Wonwoo can’t stop staring at those beautiful eyes of Mingyu. How come he did not notice those eyes earlier? The more he stares at those eyes, the more he feels Mingyu is getting closer...closer to the point where he could almost feel the other’s breath against his cheeks.

“Alright, students! You may enter the exam hall now.”

Bam! The examiner opens the door and so, their moment ended sadly…

--

Wonwoo finishes early. But it is not surprising. He knows he is smart anyway. Wonwoo stopped at the front of the exam hall as he looked at his phone. The notification keeps coming in. He is amazed by the fact that his friends can chat so much.

Chwenotchew: Everyone, today is the last day of our exam! Do you know what that means?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter