Chapter 14

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. Potato chips
2. Pizzas
3. Coca Cola
4. Sausages
5. Beef
6. Pork belly
7. Ramyun
8. Beer
9. Vodka and lime
10. Soju
11. Ice-cream
12. Cake
13. Jellies
14. Chocolate
15. more potato chips

“Woah…that’s long.” Mingyu chuckled as he looks at the list sent in the group chat.

“You know what? Let’s just get pizza.” Wonwoo is having secondhand embarrassment for his friends for sending this long- list. He knows half of it is from Soonyoung. This is probably one of those times that makes him question his friendships with Soonyoung.

“You sure? We have nearly 13 people.”

“Okay, maybe potato chips and some meat? I am sure the guys can’t eat much,” Wonwoo said exhaling a sigh

“Sure.”

“Which pizza do you want to get? I believe we have three places at this mall.” Wonwoo said as he looks up on the internet.

“Oh! This place has a buy-1-get-1 deal. Let’s just get those.” Wonwoo exclaims with happiness.

“Oh, wait no! This one has a family deal. It’s only $35 with two large pizzas and three sides.”

“Oh, this place has student discounts too. 25%.”

Finally, a way to save money. Wonwoo is at his happiest when there are sales, especially for food. What a poor sad life he has...

“Mingyu, what do you want to grab? Student discount or the family deal? I think the student deal is cheaper?” Wonwoo said as he walks looking at his phone. But it’s a little strange when he heard no reply from the taller.

“Mingyu?” Wonwoo looks around the area and sees no sign of the taller.

“Ya! Kim Mingyu!” he called his name again but only to receive stares at him from some strangers. They might probably think he can’t find his seven years old sons.

Wait...did he just lose Mingyu at the shopping mall? Mingyu is one tall giant puppy-like creature and he lost him at the shopping mall?

He tried to call the taller on the phone but only to find out the taller’s phone is power off.

“Kim Mingyu!” He called out the name as he wanders around the shops.

Wonwoo has been searching for him for nearly thirty minutes. A tall human being. 30 minutes. There is no way that Wonwoo wouldn’t find him.

Wait a minute, did Kim Mingyu bail on him? Oh wow... Kim Mingyu did bail on him. That giant piece of .

Okay, sure. It’s not like Wonwoo needs him. He is not going to buy all those meals that Soonyoung sent.

“Can I please get one of those pepperoni and cheese pizzas and one BBQ chicken pizza? I can use this code for student deal, right?” he said half panting, shows the QR code to the lady at the order counter.

“Let’s not be cheap. Let’s add one more.” Wonwoo flinched at the voice coming right behind his back. When he turns around, of course, it is no other than Kim Mingyu.

“Ya!” Wonwoo yelled in disbelief.

However, all of those ‘wanting-to-kill-Mingyu’ thoughts go away when the taller pushes himself closer to the counter only to trap Wonwoo in his chest.

“We will get two of the first one and two BBQ chicken pizzas please.”

Oh... that sweet vanilla scent of Mingyu. Wonwoo’s heart has just flipped, turned, and tripped over several pieces of rocks and flipped again a million times. Mingyu knows how to play around with his heart...that’s bad.

“Yo! Dumb head...why are you still standing there?”

Wonwoo was startled and quickly move to the side when he heard Mingyu’s voice, realizing he is standing in the way of other customers.

“Let’s sit here for a while. Our number is 104. They are serving 98 right now.” If Wonwoo notices correctly, Mingyu’s hand was on his waist as he was dragged to the table.

Touches on his waists, being trapped in those broad chests hypnotized Wonwoo for exactly 2 minutes before he comes back to his sense.

“Wait... w-where have you been?”

“Oh, I was buying these.” Mingyu pointed at the bags which are placed on the vacant chair next to theirs.

“Huh?”

“I saw the list your friend sent so I head to the market on the first floor.” Wonwoo looks at the bags and his brain is unable to process for a few seconds.

“You bought all from the list?”

“Yes...Ah! No, not the pizza and alcohol. Pizza, we are getting here. And alcohol, I didn’t bring my ID with me so I need you to buy the bottles.”

“So, you got the chips.”

“Yes.”

“Pork belly and beef?”

“Yes.”

“Jellies?”

“Yes.”

“Cakes and chocolate?”

“Yes.”

Wonwoo blinks. Mingyu blinks. And Wonwoo blinks again feeling extremely sorry for buying all those things that his stupid friend wanted and at the same time angry at Mingyu for leaving him alone.

“Are you stupid?” okay, that’s not what he wanted to say. He wanted to say sorry for buying all the food, but his mouth did not allow him to.

“What?”

“Why did you go and buy those things alone?”

“I think I told you I am going to get those from the list.”

“You did?” So Wonwoo just didn’t hear?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter