Chapter 3

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo hates Mingyu.

A lot.

He still doesn’t get why Mingyu picks on him. As far as he remembers, they were friends in elementary school. After Mingyu came back during their high school years, the taller started to pick on him.

For a very smallest example, it would be Mingyu throwing crumpled papers during the class to him.

So, today’s incident is not surprising because Mingyu did that a lot.

Probably Wonwoo might have felt sorry for being like this with his childhood friend a few years ago, but now, the fact that Mingyu gets more and more annoying is like a daily reminder to him for taking revenge.

Mingyu will surely get something very terrible back for today’s case. However, right now, Wonwoo can’t think of anything, that is why he found himself sitting at one of the corners at the library and started reading some books to calm himself down.

‘Snow White’

Yes. It’s a fairy tale and also was filmed by Walt Disney. And yes, Wonwoo, the 20 years old boy, is reading it. So, what? Who said a college student can’t read those stories when he feels upset?

It is a Wonwoo’s hobby, a secret, a guilty pleasure. He likes to read fairytales or watch some Disney cartoon whenever he is sad, angry, or wants to kill Kim Mingyu.

Wonwoo likes how the villains in the stories get punished for what they did. It satisfies him so much because, in reality, he can’t do anything to Mingyu.

So, he breathes in and out, starting to read the book. Wonwoo got so absorbed in his story that he didn’t notice someone was standing behind him.

“I didn’t know you still read fairytales.” The voice came right behind Wonwoo.

.

He knows this voice so well.

“So, the top student and the college sweetheart ran out of the lecture to read this cartoon, huh?” the voice continued. Wonwoo could hear a chuckle and he can imagine a smirk on the person’s face.

“Hi Wonwoo.” After finished teasing from behind, finally, the boy with chestnut hair smiles and sits in front of him as he took the book from Wonwoo just to see the cover.

Kim Mingyu.

Why must be he here? Wonwoo looks up at this old clock hanging on the wall of the library. It’s only five past eleven. The lecture has not finished yet.

“Why are you here?” Wonwoo frowned and took his book back from Mingyu.

“Why I am here, is not important.” Mingyu puts his face on his palm and wears a wide grin. “Why you are reading this book, is important.”

“It’s none of your busi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter