Chapter 10

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wonwoo hyung, so I heard you got a boyfriend?” Wonwoo choke on his lunch when Boo Seungkwan threw him a question that he wasn’t expecting. Boyfriend?

Seungkwan is smirking. Everyone at the table looks up at Wonwoo. And Wonwoo is now looking at Seungkwan with wide eyes.

“Huh?”

“Oh come on, I heard you are talking to someone every night.” Oh wow, Wonwoo knows exactly where that is coming from. It’s none other than his roommate, Vernon. That little jerk.

He threw a glare at Vernon who is eating his own lunch as if he did not do anything.

“Oh really? Mingyu is talking to someone every night too.” Soonyoung jumps into the conversation, trying not to worry how Mingyu could kill him for making jokes like this.

“Oh, Mingyu Hyung has a boyfriend, too?” Chan asks, innocently.

Oh my god, just one meal. Wonwoo just wants one meal without trying to explain this. But here he is, sitting in the middle of his friends and with Kim Mingyu, thanks to Soonyoung who dragged the taller to sit with them for lunch.

And now, they are having this conversation that he does not even know how to avoid.

“Talking to someone at night doesn’t make them boyfriends,” Mingyu spoke.

Everyone got silent.

Oh.

Right. That’s the best way to keep their friends’ mouths shut. But Wonwoo wonders why he felt something sink a little in his chest. It was unsettling.

Sooner or later, Vernon started to talk about the big game he has to play with Seungkwan, and everyone’s attention is lifted from Mingyu and Wonwoo. But still, Wonwoo does not know why he is not happy with what Mingyu said.

That afternoon, Wonwoo couldn’t finish his lunch.

--

As a bottle of banana milk was placed on the table in front of Wonwoo, he looked up.

It’s Mingyu.

“That’s your favorite drink.” Mingyu pointed to the bottle.

“...yeah.” and there goes a moment of silence. Wonwoo is not happy. What Mingyu said is right. Talking to someone at night doesn’t make them boyfriends. Of course, he knows that. And he doesn’t want to be boyfriends with his enemy as well, does he?

No! Of course not.

“Are you okay? You seem pretty off since this morning.”

“...I am good.”

“No, you are not.” of course, who is he kidding? Mingyu knows him long enough to find out if he is upset. But wait, are they close enough to be this comfortable around each other?

“...it’s nothing” he sighed.

“Alright if you say so...” Mingyu left looking a bit disheartened or if that’s what Wonwoo is thinking him to be. Mingyu is now becoming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter