Chapter 2

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, the question is why Mingyu hates Wonwoo?

They were friends in elementary school. Wonwoo was a small and thin friend of his. They used to play in the school backyard until their parents came and picked them up. During their middle school years, Mingyu’s dad was transferred to another town and Mingyu had to follow.

He came back on the first day of high school. It was good to be back, seeing his old friends waving at him at the school entrance.

And there came Wonwoo smiling at him from far. Mingyu did not recognize who it was for a second. The boy was taller, thin as usual...and cuter. Cuter... Yes, Mingyu did think Wonwoo became cuter. But Mingyu keeps getting this weird feeling in his chest every time he looks at his cute childhood friend. His heart beats louder than usual. He did not know what it was but he was sure he felt sick.

Did Wonwoo's smile make him sick?

Mingyu tried his best to stay away from Wonwoo. And of course, it made the smaller upset. When Mingyu saw those pouted lips of Wonwoo because he was not playing volleyball with him, the taller could hear his heart beating again.

The worst case was when he saw a girl giving a bag of chocolate to Wonwoo during the last year of high school. What did the girl see in Wonwoo? Mingyu felt angry. Wonwoo was the guy who kept making him feel sick. Mingyu did not know the girl but he knew she deserved so much better than Wonwoo. Or at least that’s what he tried to believe as a reason why he got angry.

Maybe that’s why he felt so much better when Wonwoo didn’t take the chocolate. Since when did Wonwoo become popular with girls?

Mingyu knew it’s not going to be good. Wonwoo kept giving Mingyu heart attack or stomachaches or whatever those tingling feelings in his chest were.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter