Chapter 1

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is silent except the sound of people turning pages or dropping a pen.

Wonwoo is in the library.

The weather is nice. Oh, how much he loves this day...without getting disturbed by his enemy. One and only enemy, Kim Mingyu.

Talking about him, Wonwoo smirks feeling like a badass for the first time in his life. He made his enemy fail the test.

Kim Mingyu, a tall guy with chestnut hair, has been his bully since high school. Wonwoo cannot believe that the taller would join the same college as him.

This is his second last semester and all Wonwoo has been doing is dealing with the s that Mingyu gives to him every day.

Wonwoo has done nothing wrong to Mingyu yet, he still got those intense stares from the taller to the point where he cannot even sit comfortably in the classroom.

Last a few weeks ago, Mingyu has decided to step up his bully game and poured down the coffee purposely on the shorter’s precious notes that he got for his accounting class.

And did Mingyu apologize to him?

Nope.

Why would Mingyu do that? Maybe because he knows Wonwoo has the notes which include all the main points that will cover up in the exam. Or maybe because he knows that Wonwoo hasn’t studied those main points yet, which turned out to be true. Wonwoo hasn’t studied anything for this test yet.

As the result, he ended up studying the whole textbook. So, Wonwoo decided to have revenge on Mingyu by putting the sleeping pills in the coffee that Mingyu was drinking before the exam.

And how could he do that? His best friend, Soonyoung is a roommate with Mingyu. Of course, he has to beg Soonyoung to help him.

Anyway, the mission is accomplished and he is very happy about it.

So now, he is sitting at the last table in the library hall and starts to read the first sentence that he saw on Page 120 for his economic textbook.

A Surplus in the market occurs when there is excess supply –

“Ya Jeon Wonwoo!” before he could finish reading, he heard someone with a very sharp yet deep voice called his name.

Oh, he knows his voice so well. It’s Kim Mingyu.

It was loud enough for all the people on the second floor to hear.

“Are you ing deaf?” Mingyu said as he stood angrily besi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter