Chapter 15

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo woke up at 8:20 in the morning. What’s with this drowsy feeling he is having? He looked up the ceiling thinking if the ceiling can rotate. Oh?

Within a minute, Wonwoo had to run towards the bathroom. Head is still spinning like before but it’s harder to breathe when he is facing the toilet seat.

I am definitely not going to drink again...There goes another decision, well...a repeated decision, you may say. But it is never a successfully made decision.

Wonwoo drowsily walked back inside the room and look at the clock hanging on the wall.

8:30.

“When did Vernon put a clock on the wall?” it makes him wonder just for a second before he passed out again.

Awwn, the bed is soft. Wonwoo smiles in his sleep as he tugged himself under the blanket that he kicked during his sleep. And damn, my bed smells nice. He has no idea when Vernon put a scented candle or some kind of diffuser to make the room smell like sweet coconut.

Wonwoo tossed and turned to his left side, oh he smells rum. Rum and sweet coconut...oh that would make a good Piña Colada...or a good Mingyu.

Mingyu!

Wait...why is his bed smelling like Mingyu? And why does he smell rum?

Oh...Dear, God. With the prayers said in his head, he slowly opens his eyes.

“Good morning.” a low and husky voice, dozy eyes, messy hair, and shirtless Mingyu sleeping in front of him. Man, that is such a nice view to wake up to but wait...why is he Mingyu in his bed?

Wonwoo blinks before he jumps off the bed.

“M-Mingyu! Why are you on my bed?!”

He could see a tiny teensy hint of smile run across Mingyu’s face.

“Your bed? Are you sure?”

“Of course, this is my...” the sentence is not well ended when he realizes his bedsheet is not a navy-blue color and both he and Vernon do not own that old clock on the wall. At the corner of his eyes, he saw limited edition Gundam figures placed on the top of the shelf. Of course, those are Soonyoung’s.

“...oh”

This is not his room.

He felt a sudden grip on his wrist as he was pulled down to the side of the bed. Mingyu is dangerously close to him again just like last night. Wait, last night? “Well, Wonwoo, the question should be why you are sleeping on my bed.”

What happened last night? Wonwoo’s eyes widen as the unclear images slowly reappearing in his head. Dear God, let this be a dream.

“I-I gotta go.” And so... Wonwoo stormed out of Mingyu’s room and decided to go back to his room. But for a second, he thought he was in the wrong room when he saw Chan passing out on his bed. Why is Chan on my bed?

As those memories from last night slowly popping out in his head, Wonwoo runs towards the backyard of their dormitory just to see if it is just a dream.

But Wonwoo realize it was a big mistake because going back to the backyard where they had the party last night was like returning to the crime scene.

Mr. Kim, the dorm supervisor, is going to kill them, or worse, he could call their parents. Were they really that drunk last night that the place looks like an actual crime scene or some storm just hit?

“You are up earlier than expected.” Wonwoo rubbed his eyes as he looks in the direction of where the voice came from. It’s Jisoo, Mingyu’s friend.

“Jisoo Hyung...”

“So... how are you feeling?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter