Chapter 11

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How could he fall for Mingyu?

Mingyu is grumpy...and dump...and annoying.

Wonwoo is smart, calm, and good-looking.

There is no way he could just fall for this coconut tree.

Was it because of the kiss? No, it shouldn’t be. The kiss was just 2 seconds long. And Wonwoo has his fair share of boyfriends and girlfriends. The kiss shouldn’t trigger him this much.

Then what was it?

It’s frustrating when he couldn’t find out the reason and at the same, he secretly wanted to see Mingyu again. It’s a good thing Mingyu agreed with them to study at the library the whole day. Wonwoo initiated the idea at first because he thought it would be good for them to study among the pile of books before the exam.

But now his purpose switches from studying to staring at Kim Mingyu.

Yes, staring at Mingyu has been recently added to his agenda. Sure, Mingyu can be dumb. But he is tall, manly, and can be annoyingly handsome. Pff…did I just call him handsome?

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and try to look at Mingyu again. Okay, tall, manly, handsome...what else?

. Wonwoo’s heart is about to skip and run away from his soul as he looks up and down to the taller who is standing in front of him in ripped jeans, a black hoodie, messy hair and with his usual coffee in his hand. Shh... stay, heart, and don’t move!

“Nerd! Are you okay? Why are you staring at me like that?”

“Oh, H-hey” Wonwoo stuttered. Yes, he did. I mean, who wouldn’t if a y Mingyu shows up in front of them? Did he just call him y?

Handsome, y… No, God no. Wonwoo should not be calling him those things.

“Y-yeah. It’s nothing.” It’s everything.

Mingyu looks at him as if he knows Wonwoo is lying.

“Are you sure? If you’re not feeling well, we can always go back to your place.” Oh no. Wonwoo cannot let Mingyu be in his room anymore. Kim Mingyu will sit on his chair, lie on his bed, touches his books. When he left, Wonwoo’s room will smell like Mingyu...well of course, until Vernon comes back getting all sweaty from his football practice.

“No!... I mean, library is good.”

And so, Wonwoo had to spend exactly ten hours with Mingyu that day. His life got better when the discussion started for their exam. Well, that was just for the very first few minutes.

“Wonwoo, can you show me how to calculate this again?” Mingyu asked.

You know what else after handsome and y? Dumb. Mingyu is dumb. Wonwoo could hit himself a million times for falling Kim Mingyu. He could see himself dating different types of people but not the stupid kind. But here he is with his heart, carelessly wandering around the love island filled with coconut trees.

“For a fifth time, please memorize it. Here!” Wonwoo scolded half-heartedly. Yes half-hearted, because he could see Mingyu frowned a bit, and he didn’t like it.

“Do you get it now? Tomorrow is the exam. You need to get this right today, Mingyu. This kind of question is worth 30 m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter