Chapter 12

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aish...how did I even fall for this ungrateful brat?” Wonwoo murmured as he kicks the door open as he entered his room. He walked fast all the way from the library, brushing his hair roughly with his hands, and decided to lie on his bed and try to forget about Kim Mingyu. But his attempt to do so has failed when he heard someone greeting him.

“Oh! Hyung. You are early!”

Tada...Vernon and Seungkwan. He squints his eyes wondering why Vernon is hanging out with Seungkwan too much lately.

“Hello, Hyung!” Seungkwan greeted.

“Hey” He smiled back but honestly, these two are the last people that he wants to meet right now. He gave Seungkwan the side eyes for sitting on his bed casually.

Okay, maybe Vernon is fine, but Seungkwan is not. Boo Seungkwan gossips. Not just gossip, he takes information too. And the guy is so good at taking information that there is even a rumor about him being offered to be a journalist by one of the media companies.

“Why are you having long face?” Vernon asks.

“I am not having long face.” Was that obvious? Wonwoo cleared his throat and pushes Seungkwan off his bed.

“I need to lie down. Move!”

Regardless of what he said, Boo Seungkwan did not even move a bit, and yet he said: “But this is not a short face.”

Vernon laughs making Wonwoo scoffs and probably getting more irritated.

“Did you have a fight with Mingyu Hyung?” Boo Seungkwan continues.

Oh...was it a fight? It doesn’t seem like a fight. Wonwoo got angry with Mingyu for going to the cinema with Yoon Jeonghan. It was a one-sighted kind of fight.

But come on, it was totally Kim Mingyu’s fault. Or wasn’t it? Mingyu has the right to go to the cinema with whoever he wants. A few days ago, Mingyu already established the fact that they are not boyfriends.

“Wonwoo Hyung!” Wonwoo looks up as he heard both Vernon and Seungkwan shouted his name.

“Why are you so spaced out?” Vernon looks concerned. Well of course, he has not seen Wonwoo being like this since the first time Wonwoo kissed Mingyu.

“A-ah it’s nothing.” Wonwoo wants to be alone. And knowing that staying with these two will not make his life any easier, he decided to leave.

“I am going out. See you later guys.” Wonwoo said as he storms out of the room. Maybe he will go to that basketball court that Mingyu took him to last week. Wait…hold on. Wonwoo should not go to any places that are related to Mingyu or vanilla scent or that long black coffee that Mingyu always drinks.

Why did he even react this way when Jeonghan was flirting with Mingyu? Okay, he likes Mingyu sure. But …o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter