Chapter 5

11:11 wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are going to be fine.” That’s what Wonwoo has been telling himself the whole morning. It’s Monday and he has this finance class before lunch break. Adding more anxiety to his current state of mind, Mingyu is in this class.  

Wonwoo knows he needs to enter the room anytime soon because it is already 9 am. But he does not dare to open the door and look at Kim Mingyu’s face. Come on Wonwoo, it’s just a kiss. He had kissed so many people back then, okay, not so many people. Just two boys. And Kim Mingyu happened to be another boy that he kissed.

Sure, no need to feel pressured about it. It’s not like his 11:11 wish is coming true and they are going to fall in love. Nope.

Life lesson, Wonwoo.

Life lesson: do not kiss someone with coffee-tasted lips. Do not kiss someone who is taller than coconut trees. And lastly, do not steal your enemy’s first kiss.

 “Jeon Wonwoo, are you planning to skip the class?” he turned around when he saw his tutor looking at him with the arms folding. Oh great, what a lovely luck you have here, Wonwoo.

“No sir. I am not skipping any classes.” He politely said and quickly opens the door.  

Sure, he can do it. He is smart and good-looking. Basically, that’s all you need when you are in college. Maybe he kissed Mingyu but it does not make him less handsome or smart.

Wonwoo encourages himself and scanned the small classroom finding no sign of the taller. Good!

He sat at one of the two vacant seats left at the back. He sits, turns on his laptop, then documents and he is ready to take down the notes and it is when he saw the tall guy with a black hoodie rushes into the room.

No!

Their tutor gives Mingyu a slight glare for being late but Mingyu does not even look like he cares because he looked as horrible as Wonwoo does is when their eyes lock.

“Why are you standing? Go sit next to Wonwoo. There is an empty seat.” The tutor said and both of them cursed under their breath.

.

Wonwoo couldn’t look up at the taller who just sits beside him with that stupid cup of coffee in his hand.

Coffee smells nice. But it just brings him back to the memory of their kiss.

“Can’t you just take that away?” Wonwoo is the one to speak first breaking the awkward atmosphere between them.

“…No.” Mingyu gives a short answer and even takes a sip of the coffee. Wonwoo’s eyes stupidly follow, ended up staring at those lips...

What? Stop it, Wonwoo. Stop it. Wonwoo feels so terrible to be in this class with Mingyu beside him. This is their very first time sitting beside each other after a long time. They stopped sitting together since high school, mainly because Mingyu pushed him off.

Jerk.

“So Wonwoo, what do you say?” suddenly, the tutor throws him a question and all eyes are on him, except Mingyu’s.

Oh no.

He quickly looks at the board. It’s about cash flow. Wait the cash flow? Since when did the teacher start teaching it? Did he stare at Mingyu’s lips so long that he didn’t know anything about cash flow?

Dear God, help me.  

“To get the net cash flow from operating activities, do you add or subtract the payments for income tax to cash collection from customers?”

What? What is he talking about? What the heck is net cash flow from operating activities? And what is the payment for income tax? Wonwoo has never felt so stupid until now.

Life lesson two: don’t stare at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter