chapter 2

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2021 - Present time

 

I’ve been calling Taeyeon for almost an hour now. Still not picking up any calls. I already asked Sooyoung if she saw her in the hospital but she haven’t seen her. So I decided to leave her a message.

 

To: Taetae

- Babe, where are you? I’ve been calling you for an hour. Call me when you read this.

 

An hour later

 

Where the hell are you Kim Taeyeon! Argh. What do I do now. I can’t pick Theodore in his school because of an emergency meeting. And I can’t even ask Taeyeon to pick him up now.

 

 

To: Taetae

- I can’t pick up Theodore from school. We have an emergency meeting now. Please call me. Are you alright? Soo says she haven’t see you today.

 

 

 

Taeyeon is having another massive headache. She’s been inside her office all day.

 

She heard a knocked on her door but still too weak to speak. And the door opened.

 

“Hey Taeng, are alright? You look pale. Tiffany has been calling you.”

 

“Soo, can you please pick up Theodore today? I don’t know why I am having this headache. It’s been killing me since this morning.” as I ask sooyoung,as I felt another wave of headache.

 

“Sure no problem. Did you take your medicine? Want me to get you one?”

 

“I already did. Thanks Soo. Please don’t tell Tiffany about this. I don’t want her to worry. She has an ongoing project right now, I don’t want to add to her stress.” I saw Sooyoung nodded.

 

“I’ll see you at home. Go home early. Bye.” she waved goodbye and left my office.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter