chapter 1

Million Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

 

Year 2011 is the best day of my life. After a long fight for us to be together, we’ve finally conquer everything. I’ve become a Doctor. My childhood dream. I had a beautifully girlfriend which eventually became my wife. My forever love. My life. My strength. My everything. I’ll trade everything just for her. Just to make her happy. She’s the light of my dark life. She’s my home.

 

Tiffany Young or I must say Tiffany Kim now, is a bright and happy girl, she can uplift everyone’s mood. I met her during our college days. She’s from the Fashion Department and I’m from the Medicine Department. Our friend Sooyoung introduce her to me, they are actually cousins but more like best friends as what they say.

 

Me and fany became closed friends since then. We’ve hang out every time we had a spare time. Sharing stories from childhood to everything. I listened to her, she listened to me. She gave me courage during my worst time. She stayed beside me.

 

I was disowned by my family when I came out to them. Yes, I am gay. I have fallen in love with a girl. And that girl is my best friend, Tiffany. I know she was straight , but how can you fight your feelings if an angel is in front of you.

“Fany-yah, I have to tell you something.” i said while where on the park on a sunday afternoon.

 

“What is it Taeyeon-nah?” she said while looking a me with worried look.

 

“i…I went hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter