Companion,"WenSeulRene"

JOURNEY

- Because my girlfriend is far away -

Normal POV

Seulgi walked out of her class as she only has two sessions today. The students are making their ways outside as they bid goodbye to the other. Seulgi responded with small wave as she didn’t have someone close in her class.

She walked along the corridor to the other building located in the university, Faculty of Fine Arts.

She came here everyday after class. She found a bench near the building and took a seat waiting for someone to finish class.

 

“That’s it for today. You may leave now.” Professor Kim announced as the students packing their bag.

“Goodbye Prof.” The student bid their goodbye and gave the teacher a bow before making their way out.

 

“Juhyun, do you have any plan after this?” Jennie asked to her friend as they making their way out of class.

“Not that I can think of. I have to meet up with Seulgi first.” “Yah~ Bae Juhyun. Tell me, are you dating that Kang?”

“Ani. Why would you ask?” Juhyun surprised with her friend’s question. Sure, because no one know that she’s already has a girlfriend.

“Rumor have it all you knew.” “Nahhh we’re just close friend. She’s like a sister to me.”

Juhyun response as she saw the mentioned girl sat on the bench where they usually meet up after class.

“If you said so. Tell Seulgi I say hi.” Jennie told the girl as she left first. Juhyun nodded and walked up to the girl who focus on reading her book.

 

“BOO~” “Hyun~” Seulgi whined as Juhyun tried to scare her. Juhyun can only laugh with Seulgi reaction.

“What are you reading? You looked so focus.” Juhyun asked after her laughter died down.

 

“Nothing. Just a new book I have bought.” “A new one again? How many books do you have on the shelve again Kang Seulgi? Are you eating books?” Juhyun laugh as she remembered how Seulgi keep buying books every single times.

 

“Not that I count it often.” Seulgi replied simply.

“Ok ok.” Seulgi gave her a small smile and asked “Where do you want to go?”

“How about mall? My parents aren’t home until midnight.” “Sure anything for you.”

After saying so they made their way to the parking lot to get Seulgi’s motorbike. Seulgi helped Juhyun wearing her helmet. As Seulgi sped up Juhyun tighten her hug around Seulgi waist.

 

*This feel so nice. Only if she’s my girl* Seulgi thought to herself.

 

At the Mall

Seulgi POV

We arrived at the mall. We walked in and look around the mall. Juhyun want to buy some clothes for herself and I’m being her best friend is also here to accompany. After some times.

“Seulgi-ah, I’m tired. Let’s sit first.” I heard Juhyun said with her baby voice which flutter my heart.

 

*Aigoo Juhyun ah. Stop being like this. I can’t help myself*

 

“Do you want ice cream?” I asked Juhyun as I spotted an ice cream store not far away from where we’re sitting.

“Your treat?” She asked as I only chuckled.

“Sure.” I replied and make my way to get the ice cream.

I came back with 2 cone ice creams and handed to her without saying anything as I saw her face time with her girlfriend, Wendy.

Wendy is Juhyun’s girlfriend. They’re together since high school. Wendy is persuading her study at Canada leaving Juhyun in Korea. But their relationship is so strong.

“Where are you, love?” I heard Wendy asked from the screen. I was sitting here waiting for Juhyun’s reply.

“I’m at the mall with a friend.” Yes, I kind of expect this because Wendy doesn’t know about me being Juhyun’s best friend. To be honest, I’m not sure if I’m qualified to be her best friend. I’m just here to accompany her.

 

Normal POV

“What’s wrong?” Juhyun asked after she finished her call with her girlfriend and noticed that Seulgi became quiet.

“Nothing. Let’s go back. I need to drop by somewhere to get my mom’s some stuff.” Seulgi answered and gave Juhyun a force smile.

“OK, let’s go”

Along their way home no words are exchanging as both lost in their own thought. Juhyun enjoyed the evening breeze and thinking of her girlfriend and Seulgi is fighting with herself whether she should ask Juhyun or not. After gathering her thought Seulgi uttered.


“Juhyun-ah, why do you become close with me?” Their friendship is unexpected. They met in one if the orientation for freshman and clicked together because Seulgi is a loner.

“I don’t know too. Because my girlfriend is so far and I need someone?” Juhyun answered jokingly.

Unknowingly to her, her answered made Seulgi very disappointed. She thought that at least she’s someone special but it’s look like she’s just a companion. She smiled bitterly and speed up to drop Juhyun home.

“Thank you for today Seulgi.” “It’s nothing. I’m going now.”

Seulgi replied quickly as she took the extra helmet from Juhyun and leaving there hurriedly. She’s scare that she can’t stop herself any longer.

As she rode along the street her tears are falling nonstop. A fifteen minutes ride home from Juhyun’s house feel like years.

“Umma, I’m home.” She greeted her mom tiredly and walked to her room upstair.

 

She locked herself inside crying her heart out until her Mom called her down for dinner. She washed her face and came down to have her dinner like nothing happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********
Writer's Note

Here another chapter of my lowkey one-sided love.

We ended together but many things came between.

Tell me your thought. I'd appreciate it alot.

Thank you for being with me.

Till next time~~