My Junior, My Senior

JOURNEY

Normal POV

Kim Jennie Ruby Jane is a half-blood Korean girl who grew up at New Zealand and just moved back to Korea because of her father’s job. She enrolled in Haelim All Girls High School where she open a new chapter of her life by meeting a senior on her first day at school and befriending her. Kim Jisoo, a senior who saved her from a bike crash and volunteered to be her guide throughout her times here. After some times, they became close and inseparable.

 

 

Jisoo POV

I’m having a history class but my mind are drifting to somewhere else or should I say someone?

“Kim Jisoo, mind to share what’s on your mind?” I heard Mrs.Lee called out for me as I woke up for my thought.

“Err, ani Ssaem. I’m just thinking about my son, Dalgom. I forgot to feed him this morning.” I came up with an excuse as my classmates start laughing.

Mrs.Lee had a deep sigh before go back to teaching. I slapped my cheek lightly to stay focus. *Aigoo~ this is bad*

 

*Ding Dong Daeng*

Normal POV

The bell rang indicate that class is over and it’s lunch time. Jisoo rushed out of her class and go straight to Jennie’s. As she’s nearly there she slowed down and wiped her sweat. She noticed Jennie walked out of her class and walk toward her. She grabbed the girl’s hand, intertwine them and walked toward the canteen meeting with her friends.

“Finally, the love bird is here.” Both of them blushed so hard as Jisoo’s friend, Seulgi teased them.

“Shut up idiots!” Jisoo said.

 

“Jennie, can I talk to you for a second?” Someone walked up to Jisoo’s table and talked to Jennie.

“Nayeon?” “Ahhh~ Nae” the Nayeon girl nervously rubbed her neck.

 

Jennie looked at Jisoo as the older gave her a small nod. “Come back soon.” Jisoo pat Jennie’s head and gave her a small smile. Jennie returned the smile before stand up and walk out with Nayeon.

Jisoo staring at Jennie and Nayeon until they left the canteen and walk to the big tree where it’s less crowded.

 

“Aren’t you curious?” Seulgi talked as she notice Jisoo’s shaking eyes.

“About?” Jisoo raise her eyebrow.

“About that Nayeon girl.”

“It’s their matter. I shouldn’t interfere.” Jisoo said simply.

 

“What if she confess to Jennie?” Bona, her other friend talked which made Jisoo stop eating her lunch.

“Now tell us, Jisoo-ah. How do you feel toward Jennie?” “Huh!?” “Don’t play dumb with me. I never see you care for someone the way you care for her. Do you like her?” Jisoo surprised with the question and her mind start to rethink about how she acted these past months,

 

Yeah, Jisoo took care of Jennie well just like she promised. She brought her snack during break, wait for her after class, walked her home or tutor her too. The times they spent together made them closer and their senior-junior relationship earn a lot of teasing from their friends. Because most of the times they acted like a couple, with skinship here and there. Or the date after school just the two of them. The hangout on weekend. Now Jisoo realized what she actually feel for the latter.

 

“I like her.” Jisoo mumbled softly but her friends heard it clearly. They smile widely.

 

“Now brave up and confess already.” Bona said teasingly. “Maybe it’s too late” Jisoo replied as she saw Jennie and Nayeon hugging under the big tree. Her friends follow her gaze and saw it too.

 

Back to, Jennie and Nayeon scene

 

“What do you want to talk about, Nayeon-ah?” Jennie said to her classmate as the girl could only stay silent and mumbling something to herself.

“If you don’t talk, I’ll go back now.” Jennie said before turning ready to leave but not after she felt a hand grabbed her wrist.

 

“Wait. Jennie. I errr I-I I like you. Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Nayeon finally brave up and confess to Jennie. Jennie is speechless after that as she only stay muted.

 

“I like you since the first day you walked into the class. I think you’re cute and kind. Now what do you say?” 

 

“I-I-I’m sorry, Nayeon-ah but I only see you as a friend. Beside I like someone else.” Nayeon felt her heart broke as she released her grip from Jennie’s wrist.

 

“Is it Jisoo Sunbaenim?” “H-How do you know?” “So it’s true. I saw the way you acted around her. You became shy and always blush. I can see it but I still confess to you because I can’t keep it any longer.” “Nayeon-ah.” Hikaru started to pity the girl but she can’t do anything.

 

“Don’t worry. As long as you’re happy. I’m happy for you.” “Thank you Yeon-ah!” “Can we stay as friend?” “Of course.” Jennie replied before Nayeon pulled her in a hug.

 

BACK TO THE CANTEEN

Jisoo POV

I became gloomy after the scene. I saw them break apart and Jennie start to walk back here.

“I’m back.” Jennie announced happily as she took a seat beside me.

“What’s wrong? Did something happen while I’m gone?” She asked when she notice me and my friends only stay quiet.

 

“Ani~ Jennie. We just thought about our project. Right? Bona? Jisoo?” Suyeon said nervously. “Yeah.” Bona reply with an awkward smile as I only look down the whole time. I feel Jennie keep staring at me but I just ignore her.

 

“I’ll leave first.” I suddenly stand up and leave the canteen not noticing Jennie following me.

 

Normal POV

Jisoo walked to the back of the building toward her hide out. She kicked the can which laid on the ground as she ruffled her hair feeling complicated.

 

“I should realized it’s sooner.” She talked to herself.

“What’s wrong with you unnie?” Jisoo heard a familiar voice behind her. She turned around and see Jennie walking toward her.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked coldly.

“Am I not allow here?” “Shouldn’t you be with your girlfriend?” “Huh!?” Jisoo started to feel more frustrated as she saw Jennie’s reaction.

 

“Doesn’t Nayeon ask you to be her girlfriend?” “How did you know?” “Wow~ you really have the nerve.” “Yes she did.”

 

“So why do you follow me? And not going to your girlfriend?” “Are you happy if I do?”

“Yes!” “Sad to say, but I reject her already.”

 

“I know you’ll say y- wait what did you just say?” Jennie smiled when she notice Jisoo confuse face.

 

“I said that I rejected Nayeon already because I don’t like her that way.” Jennie replied and walked closer to Jisoo.

 

“Oh!” “Just oh? Don’t you have something to say?” “No.” “Stupid.” “Yah! I’m older than you.” “But you’re stupid.” Jennie said and turn around about to leave Jisoo there. As she took a step forward Jisoo pull her back and gave her a back hug.

 

“I like you, Jennie Ruby Jane.” Jisoo whispered softly only for Jennie to hear. Jennie blushed as she felt Jisoo hot breath on her ears. Jennie was about to turn around but Jisoo stopped her.

“Sorry I realized it a bit late. But I want you to know that, you had me at hello.” Jennie laugh softly at the last sentence.

“You just stole someone’s line.” “I know but I mean it.” Jisoo replied and turned Jennie around.

 

Jennie title her head to look at Jisoo as the latter stare deep to her soul. Jisoo cupped Jennie’s cheeks as the girl lean onto the touch and close her eyes. Jisoo lean down and give the girl a longing kiss on forehead. She pulled out and softly said “Would you like to be my girlfriend?”

 

“What if I say no?” “Yah!” “Hehehe I’m just kidding. I like you too my senior.” Jennie reply before she give a peck on Jisoo’s cheek.

 

Jisoo smile widely as Jennie can only blush and hide her face. Jisoo pull the girl in for a tight hug and whisper, “I like you a lot my Junior.”

 

The couple smile widely as they think about their relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***********

W/N

Another shot is up! Also adopted from 999 ver.

How do you like it? Hope you enjoy this one!

Leave me some cmt ok?

As it keeps me alive and continues.

 

If you keep silent, I don’t think that I’d be able to continue. Thank you in advance!

Till next time~