Next Step, "Chaesoo"

JOURNEY

Normal POV

Early today, a dating rumor surrounded Top Actress Kim Jisoo and her co-star has risen again after photos of the two together has spread. Please stay turn for more update.

 

Chaeyoung was walking inside her company lobby but stopped when she heard the news mentioning her girlfriend’s name. Yes, Park Chaeyoung is dating the top actress Kim Jisoo.

Park Chaeyoung or Ms. Park is the CEO of Park Interprise. She has been dating with Jisoo for years now but because of her girlfriend career they keep their relationship out of public eyes.

 

*When will they stop spreading those ing rumors? Guess I really need to do something* Chaeyoung thought annoyingly.

 

“Are you ok Ms. Park?” Chaeyoung’s PS said after noticing the boss look so tensed.

“Ani. I’m fine. Let’s go.” Chaeyoung finish and start walking to the elevator.

 

Jisoo POV

These past months has been very busy with me. My schedule is so packed that I barely have time for my girlfriend. Luckily, we have been living in the same building. So we can a little bit of time together. I was scrolling my phone while getting my make ups done. As I was scrolling something caught my attention.

“Top Actress Kim Jisoo is dating her co-star?”

I looked at the title of the news and rolled my eyes. Aigoo~ Can they just stop these nonsenses already?

I ignored those useless news since I knew myself better who am I belong to. My relationship with Chaeyoung has been hidden from public but our families, close friends including my agency know.

*Speaking of angel* My Darling is calling~

 I smiled when my phone rang flashing my girlfriend’s name.

“How’s my baby doing?” My smile grew bigger as I heard her.

 

Normal POV

“How’s my baby doing?” Chaeyoung said as soon as her girlfriend picked up.

“So tired. I wish you were here. I miss you.” Jisoo whined at her girlfriend. The staffs shake their heads with knowing smile with the similar sight.

“Bear a little more ok? You’ll make it.”

“But I miss you.” Jisoo replied with a pout like her girlfriend can see it.

“I miss you more baby. So stop pouting already. Anyway I have to go now. I have a meeting to attend. I’ll see ya later, Love. I love you.” “I love you too.” Jisoo replied back before the line went off.

 

“Here a delivery for Ms. Kim Jisoo.” A staff walked in with a bouquet of Lily of the Valley.

Jisoo’s manager got if from the staff and gave to Jisoo. Jisoo got the bouquet and spot a card. She smiled before open the handwritten card.

 

Cheer up, love. I’ll always got you back. Fighting. I love you – YOUR Darling

 

Jisoo smiled with the little note as she knew who’s sending her this bouquet. It’s none other than the Park Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung sending her a bouquet of her favorite flower every day. This is perk of being Park Chaeyoung’s girlfriend.

 

Later that day

“Your schedule is cleared for next month since you have been super busy lately.” Haeyoung, Jisoo’s manager informed the girl. Jisoo can only nod her head as tiredness took over her. She took out her phone and send a message to Chaeyoung.

-Baby Chu- I’m on my way. See ya in a bit.

-My Darling-  Can’t wait to have you in my arms again.

She smiled at reply and put her phone back before went off for a short nap.

“Jisoo-ah, we’re here.” Haeyoung shook the girl lightly. After a while Jisoo open her eyes and gather her things.

“Have a nice rest Soo-ah. Call me if you need anything.” “Nae unnie” Jisoo got of car and bid her manger goodbye before making way into the building.

 

As she walked inside her apartment, delicious smell has filled her nose. She realized a familiar figure inside her kitchen cooking something. Seem like the girl has focus on cooking that she didn’t heard the front door open. Jisoo walked up behind her girlfriend and gave her a back hug.

 

“Omo you scare me. Since when did you arrive?” Chaeyoung turned off the stove and turn to face her girlfriend.

“Just now. What did you cook?” Jisoo asked and try to peek over Chaeyoung’s shoulder to see as her arms still linger around her girlfriend’s waist.

“Carbonnara spaghetti. Your favorite.” Jisoo eyes lit up at the mentioned dish.

“Now, why don’t you just sit down and let me finish?” Chaeyoung pecked her girlfriend lips before the girl release the hug and walk to have a sit.

 

Jisoo POV

I keep staring at my girlfriend. How can someone be this perfect? She’s pretty cool and too charming for god sake. I’m so lucky to have her. But at the same time I kind a feel guilty for not being able to be in normal relationship with her.

 

Chaeyoung POV

“What’s on your mind baby?” I put the spaghetti bowl on the table before giving Jisoo a side hug and a small kiss on her head since I caught her spacing out.

“Just thinking about us.” She replied lightly and I raise my eyebrows on her.

“Just how lucky I am to have you as my girlfriend.” She replied with blush cheek.

“Aigoo~ My baby is getting cheesy huh?” I peck her lips before taking a seat next to her.

 

We spent time enjoying our dinner, feeding each other and talking about our day.

I finish washing the dishes. Jisoo want to help but I just let her go to freshen up since she has such a tiring day.

 

Normal POV

Chaeyoung walked into Jisoo’s bedroom and found her girlfriend was still in shower. She decided to browse through her phone a bit. Minutes later Jisoo walked out from shower and notice Chaeyoung fell a sleep already. Even after a long day at work Chaeyoung still try to serve her girlfriend. Jisoo walked up and sit on her bed looking at her sleeping girlfriend lovingly. She landed a kiss on Chaeyoung forehead before turn off the bedside lamp.

“Thank you baby for everything. Good night” Jisoo whisper softly and peck her girlfriend lips before following her girlfriend to dreamland.

 

Next Morning

Jisoo woke up first and look up to find her girlfriend was still in deep sleep. Jisoo stared at the sleeping figure for a while before decide to get up to cook some breakfast. Jisoo was moving slowly out of the bed afraid that she would wake up Chaeyoung.

After a while Chaeyoung wake up to found an empty space beside her. She thought Jisoo might leave for her schedule again. She sat up only to hear someone was at the kitchen. She walked out of the room and headed to kitchen to find her girlfriend cooking. A big smile has traveled to her face when she noticed Jisoo do the little dance as she cooking. She walked quietly and lean herself on the shelve near the counter.

Jisoo finish cooking her English Breakfast dish and put it on the countertop. She jumped out of shock when she noticed Chaeyoung’s presence.

“Since when did you come?” “Long enough to see you dance around.” Chaeyoung replied as Jisoo blushed at her remark. Chaeyoung walked up and pulled her girlfriend into her embrace. Jisoo returned the hug immediately. How she missed the girl’s warm against her.

“Do you have any schedule today?” Chaeyoung asked lightly as they broke the hug.

“Ani. I’m free for a month. To make up for the time I’ve been busy.” Jisoo replied happily.

“Really? SO I can have you by myself for a month.” Chaeyoung said naughtily.

“What are you thinking huh?” Jisoo poked her girlfriend nose playfully.

“Hehehe nothing. Let’s eat now.” Chaeyoung pinch Jisoo’s cheek and pull her girlfriend to seat.

 

“How about we go on vocation?” Chaeyoung suddenly ask as she eating.

“Vocation? How about your company?” Jisoo asked knowing that it’s hard to leave the company behind without the CEO.

“I’ll tell dad. I’m sure he’ll understand. Plus you have been busy. You need a well rest. And a vocation would be the best choice.” Chaeyoung said proudly since the girl would do anything for girlfriend and she has planned something too. She smiled at the thought.

Jisoo touched by the girl thoughtful remark. They have been together for years but Chaeyoung is never fail to remind her how precious she is.

“Ok, let’s go.” Jisoo replied with a big smile.

“Where do you want to go?” “I can’t think of anywhere. I guess anywhere is fine as long as I’m with you.”

“Cheesy much huh. How about my private island?” Jisoo widen her eyes after her girlfriend said it. She knew about the Park being super rich but seriously private island?

“You really have private island?” Jisoo asked again, amaze filled her question. Chaeyoung chuckled and lean to peck her girlfriend cheek before answering.

“I just know a few months back too. So is it ok?” “Sure.” “How about Tuesday since today is Sunday, I’ll just inform them about my leave and get everything done first. Ok?” “OK your highness.” Jisoo replied and bow down a bit like Chaeyoung is the king.

After breakfast, the couple was cuddling inside the bedroom watching some Netflix show.

 

D-Day

The couple get everything done and ready to leave. Now they’re inside the Park’s private jet ready to take off for their vocation. For some reason Jisoo feel this would be a best vocation.

 

Private Island

They have arrived after a 3 hours flight from the city. There is private resort on the island which open to close friends and their family members only. Chaeyoung decided to stay at the private villa located at the far-end inside the resort.

First day of the trip, the couple to just take a rest first before exploring the island tomorrow. As Jisoo was busying unpack their luggage Chaeyoung is taking a shower. Jisoo looked when she heard the bathroom open revealing Chaeyoung in her sport bra and shorts. Her toned abs was showing before Jisoo eyes. Chaeyoung smirked when she caught her girlfriend staring at her abs.

“Like what you see baby?” She teased. Jisoo decided to take the chance and walked up to her girlfriend.

“What if I do?” She teased back circling her hands around Chaeyoung’s neck and pulled her girlfriend down until their nose are touching.

“Two can play the game.” Chaeyoung said before claiming her girlfriend lips. They were engaged into a hot kiss as Chaeyoung walked both of them until they landed on the soft mattress. Hot kiss, hand explore each other body as they were made out on the bed.

 

“I miss this.” Chaeyoung said after their hot time. Jisoo put her head on Chaeyoung’s chest to listen to her girlfriend heartbeat as Chaeyoung her hair lovingly.

“I miss us too. Sorry for not being able to spend more time with you.” Jisoo said as she snuggled closer.

“Don’t be sorry. Love. I understand. I’m still a lucky person to have you as my girlfriend.” “Chae.” “Shhh. Don’t talk. Let’s just enjoy our time.” Chaeyoung kiss her girlfriend’s head.

 

After a week of vocation (Last day)

They were having a romantic candle light dinner date along the beach as Chaeyoung prepare this for her girlfreind. They were having dinner with a group of classic musicians beside them playing instrument of the songs Chaeyoung has requested. All her and Jisoo favorite and love songs until a specific song came out. Chaeyoung stood from her seat and walked to her girlfriend.

“May I have this dance?” Jisoo smile as Chaeyoung put her hand out for her to take. She stood up and grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand. She put her other hand on Chaeyoung’s chest as Chaeyoung hands circling around her waist. They moved slowly along the song as Chaeyoung sing lightly to the song without taking her eyes off Jisoo.

 

 

I’d climb every mountain

And swim every ocean

Just to be with you

And fix what I’ve broken

Oh, “cause I need you to see

That you are the reason

 

As the song finished, a woman staff walked up to the couple with bouquet of Jisoo favorite flower. Chaeyoung pulled herself out, took it and gave to Jisoo as Jisoo muttered a silent thank you.

After giving the flower, Chaeyoung suddenly went down on one knee. Jisoo clasp still not convince what Chaeyoung was about to do. Chaeyoung pulled out the velvet box and open to reveal a simple diamond ring inside.

 

“Love, you know I have never been good with word as I prefer to show you instead. As this moment I don’t know what to say beside, I love you and only you would I ever think of spending my future with. So Kim Jisoo, will you marry me?” Jisoo cried, didn’t expect Chaeyoung to have been thinking this far.

Yeah they talked about their future often but with their career they would think it’s better to push it aside for now. Chaeyoung decide to take risk and purpose as of today.

“I would never say yes to someone else other than you, Park Chaeyoung.” Jisoo found her words after stop crying.

Chaeyoung smile before standing up and put the ring on Jisoo. She lifted the girl up and spinning her girlfriend around as the crowd cheer for the couple. Chaeyoung put Jisoo down only to pulled her girlfriend for a kiss.

“I love you Kim Jisoo.” Chaeyoung said after broke the kiss.

“I love you too Park Chaeyoung.” Jisoo replied as she leans in the kiss her now fiancée.

 

The news of top actress Kim Jisoo is getting married filled the internet as Jisoo told her agency and decide to hold a press revealing about it. Everyone is shocked about this news. Suddenly married and not to mention with a girl.

Some are criticized her while her loyal fans giving her their full support.

Their wedding took place at the US with only close friends and family only.

 

- Love is love regadless genders and skin colors. Respect everyone the way you want to be respected. -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********

W/N

I came with a new chapter.

As I always it's not good enough, I know.

Your writer was still lacking.

Forgive me ok?
Leave me your thought too.

And one more as for a sequence for Fell Out, I don't have any plot at the moment but I'll see what I can do.

I don't promise anything but I may give you one in the future. Just hope that my little inspiration will come.

Thank you always my dear readers.

Till next time~