Sisters

JOURNEY

Normal POV

3 years old Juhyun watching her mother feeding her baby sister. She watched the baby in amuse. She used her slightly big hand to grabbed the baby’s finger.

 

“Mom, can I feed the baby?” Her mother smiled before nodding and guide her hand to hold the baby’s bottle. Juhyun gently hold the bottle and watch the baby drank the milk with admiration.

 

“I’ll take care of the baby well.” Juhyun proudly said as her mother smile widely.

 

Juhyun is 15 and Seulgi is 12. The sisters are at their garden with Juhyun teaching her baby sister how to ride a bike.

 

“Don’t let go unnie.” “Sure, just peddle it. I’ll hold you.” Juhyun lied to the girl as she already let go and have Seulgi riding on her own. Seulgi didn’t know and just peddle. Juhyun smiled proudly from behind.

 

*You did it baby sis.*

 

Juhyun is 21 and Seulgi is 18.

Seulgi came back from school with a puffy eyes. She went straight to her room not bother greeting her sister who was in kitchen preparing lunch for them as their parents are still at work.

 

Juhyun turn off the stove and walk upstairs to check on her baby sister. She knocked on the door twice, “Baby?”

 

No matter how old is Seulgi, she’ll always be a baby for her parents and her sister. They still call her baby.

 

Juhyun silently open the door as she didn’t heard any response. Luckily the door isn’t lock.

 

She walked in and saw her baby sister curled up on the bed with the blanket around her body like a human burrito.

 

“Baby?” She called again but the younger girl keep ignoring her. She walked closer and crouch down to see her sister fallen a sleep already. She smile a bit at the sight before taking her phone to capture the moment.

 

Juhyun caressed her baby sis’s hair gently afraid to wake her up but being a light sleeper, Seulgi opened her eyes to see her sister crouching down in front of her. She abruptly get up and hugged her sister tightly before tears started to fall again. She cried in her sister’s embrace as her sister caress her back.

 

“Want to tell me what happen?” Juhyun pull the girl out and wiped her tears.

 

“Promise me you won’t laugh?” Juhyun gave her a question look.

“Please~~” Seulgi continue and reach out her pinky finger. Juhyun gave in and hooked her finger with Seulgi’s.

“I got 90 in maths.” Seulgi shyly confess.

She knew that this is funny but she can’t help herself. She’s a perfectionist and not getting full score mean it’s not perfect.

“Aigooo~” Juhyun flecked Seulgi’s forehead. Soon after both of them break into a big laughter. *How silly*

 

 

Juhyun is 31 and Seulgi is 28. Juhyun married to her long time girlfriend, Jennie. Even after married she still playing her role as Seulgi’s sister perfectly. She was always there when Seulgi was facing a hard time. Like when Seulgi failed her test, when Seulgi broke up with her first boyfriend or when Seulgi came out as BI. She’s also there when Seulgi celebrate a good time. Like she graduated from high school or passed her CSAT exam.

 

And now Seulgi had reached an age where she could build her own family.

 

Seulgi is there standing on the big stage with her bride, Kim Jisoo who is one of Juhyun and Jennie’s best friend. Juhyun looked at Seulgi not really believing that her baby sister is finally grow up and is marrying now.

 

Jennie rubbing her wife’s shoulder lightly and give her a smile.

 

“She’s in good hand now.” Jennie said softly as she wiped her wife’s tear. She knew how her wife cherish her baby’s sister especially after their parents passed away. She cherished the girl even more.

 

 

The wedding ended and the sisters are living together along with their wives. The 4 of them have live together in more harmony.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********
W/N

Seulrene as the most loviest sisters in the world.

you can't deny it, can you?

 

till next times~