Flirt No More, “SPECIAL”

JOURNEY

Normal POV

*Stop being a flirt and be serious with a girl, you player*

 

Seulgi was in deep thinking. Jisoo’s voice seem to have affected her. Seulgi and Jisoo have been friend for years along with their other friends. Seulgi isn’t herself these past few days especially when Jisoo is around. She’s avoiding the girl as much as she can.

 

As for Jisoo, she noticed that Seulgi have been distance because the girl is not annoying her like she always do. She wants to come up to the bear and talk but her pride is too high and she doesn’t want to put her hope up.

 

Everyone in the group noticed the unusual silence between the duo too but they just shrug it off wanting both of them to solve it themselves.

 

“What happen with you and Seulgi?” Wendy asked Jisoo as both of them are at the library. 

 

“What do you mean?” “Don’t trying to deny. I’ve noticed everything.” Wendy asked.

 

“I don’t know too. She’s the one who distance herself from me.” “Are you sure? Aish~ that bear really need some lesson.”

“Let her be.” Jisoo said casually.

 

“Be honest with me Soo, how do you feel about her?” Wendy kinda know the answer for this question but she still want to make sure and hear it from the girl in front of her.

 

“F-f-friend of course. What do you think?” Jisoo stuttered.

“Really?” “Yes.” Jisoo tried to replied calmly but her heart is about to come out.

“Geurae. If you said so.” Wendy replied simply with a hide smirk.

 

*Let’s me playing cupid for you both*

 

Seulgi POV

I’m at the rooftop by myself. I distance myself from my friends. My mind seem to be at mess after what Jisoo said that day. Without me knowing I stop flirting around and cut everything off with my fling.

 

Why am I like this? What do I think of her?

Aishhhh~ I’m so confuse right now. I never notice how beautiful Jisoo is as I always annoyed her every times. Now that I think of it, I know I did all of those things because I like her? Omo, Kang Seulgi, you screwed up.

 

“How come a big flirt Kang Seulgi be alone at this times?” I heard a similar voice behind my back. I turned around only to find Wendy with her usual smile.

 

Normal POV

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be with your girlfriend?” Seulgi asked Wendy as it was a rare sight to see Wendy alone without Irene.

 

“Irene can wait. But you can’t. I’m afraid you would go crazy.” Answered Wendy.

“Crazy my .” Wendy chuckled with the bear answer and walked to take a seat beside her best friend.

 

“Seriously Seul. You seem distance. What happen? Anything I can do to help?” Wendy asked calmly.

“I’m ok mate.” “Is it related to Jisoo?”

 

“W-what do you mean?” “Assa I knew it. You even stutter now.” Wendy said and laugh loudly.

“It’s not funny.” Seulgi punch Wendy’s shoulder lightly.

“Sorry. Now tell me.” Wendy said after she died down from her laughter.

 

“I don’t know Wen. It’s so complicated. I’m not sure if I like her that way.” “Now let’s me ask you this. How do you feel with her and without her?”

 

Seulgi was in a deep thought before answering.

“With her, I feel like I should annoy her, because I find her cute with all those acts. I want to see her face up close and kiss every single parts of her. As for without her, I’m not myself. Now I realize that I Ike her way too much.” Seulgi answered naturally. Wendy smile and response.

 

“Love is like this Seul. You didn’t notice how or when did it come. You’re just realize it when it’s already happen. Now go get your girl. She must be waiting already.” “Huh? What do you mean by waiting?”

 

“Stop playing dumb. She has give you many hints. In short she feel the same way your .” Wendy slapped the bear head.

 

“I hope we can go on double date later.” Wendy gave her last word before making her way down.

 

Seulgi POV

After the talked with Wendy I walked my way down from the rooftop and dial Jisoo’s number.

 

“H-“ “Where are you Chu?” I didn’t let her finish as I ask her.

 

“At the canteen with the other. Why?” “Can you come to sport field? I have something to tell you. I’ll wait for you there.” I ended the call.

 

Jisoo POV

What’s up with that bear? She’s acting weird.

 

“Who’s called?” I heard Irene asked.

“Seulgi. She asked to go to sport field. Now if you excuse me.” I stood up and quickly made my way out not caring about my friend questioned me.

 

Normal POV

“Aigoo~ that lovesick girl. She's too obvious” Jennie said.

“Unnie do you think Seulgi unnie want to confess?” The youngest, Yeri asked.

“Let’s just wait for the good news.” Wendy walked out of no where and tell the group. The other only nodded knowingly.

 

 

Sport field

Seulgi sat on one of those bleacher waiting for Jisoo to come. She’s nervous about this whole confession.

As she noticed a familiar figure from a far her heartbeat is increasing. She stood up quickly before Jisoo even arrive.

 

“Are you ok? You look pale.” Jisoo said as she take a hand to feel Seulgi’s forehead.

 

“I’m ok.” “Why do you call me then?”

Seulgi stared at the girl in front of her briefly and decided to speak up.

 

“Chu, I have something to tell you. But before that promise me first.” “Though I may not know what is it but ok I promise.”

 

Seulgi took a deep breathe and continue.

 

“Chu, we have known each other for years. And I never realize how much you mean to me. Until that day when you told me to stop flirting around that your word have affect me and make me think a lot. You may noticed that I distance myself from you these past few days. I mean no bad intention. I just want to make up my mind and think back about you. I came to realize that I like you a lot more than a friend should. I can’t go on a day without you. Jisoo-ah, I love you. Could you accept me after knowing about my past?” Seulgi finished as she stared deeply to Jisoo’s eyes.

 

Jisoo saw the sincerity in Seulgi’s. She knew herself that she loves the bear from the very start.

 

“You don’t need to reply me now Chu. I knew it’s so sudden. But I just want you-“

 

Seulgi can’t finish her sentence as Jisoo pull her down for a kiss.

“You talked too much.” Jisoo said after pulling back from the kiss.

 

“That was my first kiss.” Seulgi mumbled.

“What? You’re a flirt and you’re telling me this is your first kiss?” Jisoo said surprisingly as her cheek is growing red now.

 

“I’m a flirt with words not action.” Seulgi said shyly. She noticed Jisoo looked down to hide her blush cheeks. *Cute*

 

Seulgi came closer and pull the girl by her waist.

 

“Let’s kiss for real now.” Seulgi didn’t let Jisoo answer as she kiss the girl on the lips softly.

 

Jisoo surprise by the sudden kiss but after a while she pulled the girl neck to deepen the kiss. She played with Seulgi’s baby hair as Seulgi biting her bottom lip making her open slightly. Seulgi took the chance and push her tongue in. Jisoo let out a soft moan when Seulgi her tongue.

 

They pulled away when oxygen is needed.

 

“Wow” Jisoo uttered.

“I love you Kim Jisoo.” Seulgi whispered to Jisoo and peck her cheek. Jisoo blushed more from the soft word.

 

“You better be Kang Seulgi.” Jisoo threaten playfully.

 

“Of course Princess. Now come here.” Seulgi open her arms as Jisoo walked in to her embrace once again and put her ear on Seulgi’s chest feeling her heartbeat.

 

After a while they decided to walk back to their friend as only cheer abrupt the canteen.

 

Irene hugged Jisoo tightly and congrats the new couple as Wendy gave Seulgi her two thumps up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***********
W/N

Surprise ~~~ this is a sequel from Wenrene chapter.

I don't have any thought of a sequel but I noticed that I have give out a free hint xD

so here we are xD JiSeul chapter for BLACKVELVET shipper.

leave me your though ok?

thank you my lovely readers. Till next time~
*flying kisses*