Am I Enough? “Seulrene”

JOURNEY

Normal POV

Seulgi and Irene are dating for over a year now but still there are times when Seulgi doubting herself whether she’s enough for Irene.

 

Irene is really down to earth. She’s beautiful inside out. She’s just breathe and everyone is already falling for her.

 

Unlike Irene, Seulgi is just a normal girl. She’s from an average family. Everyone at school said that she’s dating Irene for fame. She’d catch people gossip about her from times to times.

 

The couple are having their break after lunch, they came to the rooftop, their usual place where they can have their own times. As they were enjoying each other presence, Irene noticed that Seulgi has been so quiet this whole time.

 

“Something bothering you?” Irene asked gently as she cupped her girlfriend’s cheeks.

 

“Nothing wrong, love. No worry.” Seulgi replied avoiding her girlfriend gaze.

 

“Tell me. Are they bothering you again?” Irene asked as she remembered those students who keep bothering the bear.

 

Seulgi took a deep breath and look at her girlfriend face. She decided to ask.

 

“Really, Juhyun-ah. What do you see in me?” After the question, Juhyun or Irene knew exactly that her girlfriend is doubting herself again.

 

“Hubby, look at me” she cupped the girl’s face again and continue.

 

“I don’t care about what those students think of you. I love you because you are you and nothing else. You’re humble, kind and you’re more than enough for me. You shine in your own way. Don’t ever doubt yourself.”

 

Seulgi touched by her girlfriend words. Irene caressed her girlfriend face as the girl lean closer to the touch.

 

“I love you, Bae Juhyun.” Seulgi finally said.

“I love you too, hubby.” Irene replied and lean in to kiss the girl. 

 

Seulgi put her hands around Irene’s waist and pull her closer. Irene put her hands around Seulgi’s neck and deepen the kiss.

 

Their lips are moving in sync. Irene let out a small moan as Seulgi on her bottom lip.

 

After a while they pulled away but still glued their forehead together.

 

“Don’t leave me.” Irene uttered.

“I would rather die than to leave you behind.” Seulgi replied and kiss Irene again. More gentle this time to let the girl know how she feel.

 

Their moment came to an end as the bell rang and they walked back to their class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********
W/N

I'll feed you whenever my brain allows me.

I might not recall back much ab my love experience so I'll just give you some random shots for the time being.

Hope you like this one.

Do leave me your thought, okay?

I'd appreciated your cmt a lot as it motivates me to continue and be better.

Thank you for now everyone, till next time~~

*flying kisses*

 

p.s: I've a small news for you though. I have written a book on Wattpad. Some random pickup lines and I'd occasionally take out shots from here to update there.